Author Topic: Sore Losers  (Read 6188 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Sore Losers
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2008, 08:04:00 PM »
???
Did you miss my post on the last page?

I've read all the posts on this thread

you seem confused or at the very least grossly under-informed

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2008, 08:23:27 PM »
I've read all the posts on this thread

you seem confused or at the very least grossly under-informed
Why?
Inform me of your opinion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2008, 08:39:23 PM »
Why?
Inform me of your opinion.

I think we need a constitution and judiciary

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »
I think we need a constitution and judiciary
What do you think the supreme court should be for?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2008, 09:01:39 PM »
What do ou think the supreme court should be for?

to decide whether laws violate the constitution of the state or country

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2008, 09:21:23 PM »
to decide whether laws violate the constitution of the state or country
Our opinions differ there.

I don't feel a few people should be able to dictate what the rest of us do because they cry the loudest.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2008, 09:47:48 PM »
Our opinions differ there.

I don't feel a few people should be able to dictate what the rest of us do because they cry the loudest.

our opinions do differ

the actual function of the court is not subject to our opinion

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2008, 09:57:31 PM »
our opinions do differ

the actual function of the court is not subject to our opinion
Unfortunately. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ekto62

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2008, 11:11:42 PM »
So you know more than 2 or 3 hundred years worth of some of the greatest minds this country could produce, including Jefferson & Madison?!?!?!? 

Yeah, right . . . .  You are a prime example of WHY those men wanted a judiciary that protected minorities--to keep yahoos like you from running roughshod over everyone else.

Is, BTW, anyone dictating that YOU marry someone of the same sex??  Or, because you and a few other Californians are crying the loudest, are YOU dictating to gay people what they can and can't do?  I do believe it's the latter.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2008, 01:27:33 AM »
I think the gays should just keep it to them selfs, if that's your lifestyle fine.
I myself don't believe in it but to each his own. And bringing kids into a gay family
is not fair to the child, but the gays are only thinking of them selfs. I sure a kid in a gay family setting
will put up with alot of shit from other kids and you know how kids could be, not so nice.
IMO a family is about a Man and Women and having children. Lets say we were all gay then it would be the end of Man kind, think about it. It takes a Man and Women to reproduce not Adam and Adam.
Keep on sucking!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2008, 06:56:47 AM »
So you know more than 2 or 3 hundred years worth of some of the greatest minds this country could produce, including Jefferson & Madison?!?!?!? 

Yeah, right . . . .  You are a prime example of WHY those men wanted a judiciary that protected minorities--to keep yahoos like you from running roughshod over everyone else.

Is, BTW, anyone dictating that YOU marry someone of the same sex??  Or, because you and a few other Californians are crying the loudest, are YOU dictating to gay people what they can and can't do?  I do believe it's the latter.
You're an idiot, flat out, plain and simple, a moron.
I will not converse with you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2008, 07:00:16 AM »
You're an idiot, flat out, plain and simple, a moron.
I will not converse with you.

Chaos,

When are people going to be honest and admit this issue has nothing to do with marriage?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2008, 07:27:24 AM »
Chaos,

When are people going to be honest and admit this issue has nothing to do with marriage?
Never. They are blinded by the rainbow banners.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2008, 08:40:52 AM »
Unfortunately. :)

well I'm glad to see at least you understand that your fantasy world is not how things actually are in REALITY

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2008, 08:47:23 AM »
I think the gays should just keep it to them selfs, if that's your lifestyle fine.
I myself don't believe in it but to each his own. And bringing kids into a gay family
is not fair to the child, but the gays are only thinking of them selfs. I sure a kid in a gay family setting
will put up with alot of shit from other kids and you know how kids could be, not so nice.
IMO a family is about a Man and Women and having children. Lets say we were all gay then it would be the end of Man kind, think about it. It takes a Man and Women to reproduce not Adam and Adam.
Keep on sucking!

Do even know any kids of gay couples?

Kids take shit from other kids for all kinds of reason and the same things happen to adults too.

If anyone is harassing a kid who's parents are gay it's probably because they learned that behavour from their own moronic, bigoted parents.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2008, 09:08:55 AM »
well I'm glad to see at least you understand that your fantasy world is not how things actually are in REALITY
No, in reality we have four douchebags that can overturn whatever decision the majority chooses. :(

We both know that at some point soon they will win the battle and the right to "marraige".

50 years ago, this would never had happened. In another 50 years will it be the pedophiles rights we are taking away?

Before you get all angry, think about it, don't say it's ridiculous to think that, 50 years ago they would have said the same thing about gay marraige.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2008, 09:30:06 AM »
No, in reality we have four douchebags that can overturn whatever decision the majority chooses. :(

We both know that at some point soon they will win the battle and the right to "marraige".

50 years ago, this would never had happened. In another 50 years will it be the pedophiles rights we are taking away?

Before you get all angry, think about it, don't say it's ridiculous to think that, 50 years ago they would have said the same thing about gay marraige.

No we have a state supreme court that determined that a law violated the state constitution.

It's not too difficult to understand (or maybe it is for you)

BTW - conflating gay marriage (or homosexuality) to pedophilia is ridiculous.  Do you really need this explained to you?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2008, 09:49:15 AM »
No we have a state supreme court that determined that a law violated the state constitution.

It's not too difficult to understand (or maybe it is for you)

BTW - conflating gay marriage (or homosexuality) to pedophilia is ridiculous.  Do you really need this explained to you?

OK, let's back up, you're starting to act like an ass.
Gay marriage was not allowed in CA right? Then a bunch of queers started throwing fits and whining about it, they put it on a ballot, it was voted down, then the gays whined all the way to four guys in dresses to have them overturn the ban, now the people of CA have once again, voted it down.

Is this how it went? Or did I miss something in the gay loop you are so deeply embedded in?

Again, 50 years ago, the gays would have been laughed out of court, where will it end? Do we give privileges to every off kilter group that throws a fit about their "rights"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2008, 10:10:26 AM »
Gay marriage was not allowed in CA right? Then a bunch of queers started throwing fits and whining about it, they put it on a ballot, it was voted down, then the gays whined all the way to four guys in dresses to have them overturn the ban, now the people of CA have once again, voted it down.

Is this how it went? Or did I miss something in the gay loop you are so deeply embedded in?

Again, 50 years ago, the gays would have been laughed out of court, where will it end? Do we give privileges to every off kilter group that throws a fit about their "rights"?

Prop 22 was voted on and put in the civil code

After various lawsuits it made it to the state supreme court who judged that the law violated the equal protection clause of the constitution and in fact gays did have the right to marry.  This happened in May 2008.  After that ruling you saw thousands of legal gay marriages.

Prop 8 was put on the ballot and passed and is an attempt to ammend the constitution.

One argument (among many) is that the court has already ruled that gays have the right to marry so this ammendment {Prop 8} is really a revision because it contradicts a previous judgement.

The CA Supreme Court will soon determine whether Prop 8 will be overturned or allowed to remain in effect

What part don't you get?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2008, 10:12:42 AM »

This might be the root of your issue

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2008, 10:29:57 AM »
Prop 22 was voted on and put in the civil code

After various lawsuits it made it to the state supreme court who judged that the law violated the equal protection clause of the constitution and in fact gays did have the right to marry.  This happened in May 2008.  After that ruling you saw thousands of legal gay marriages.

Prop 8 was put on the ballot and passed and is an attempt to ammend the constitution.

One argument (among many) is that the court has already ruled that gays have the right to marry so this ammendment {Prop 8} is really a revision because it contradicts a previous judgement.

The CA Supreme Court will soon determine whether Prop 8 will be overturned or allowed to remain in effect

What part don't you get?

The part that allows four guys in dresses to overturn the majority of people votes.

Why vote if a few guys can overturn it based on their opinions?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »
The part that allows four guys in dresses to overturn the majority of people votes.

Why vote if a few guys can overturn it based on their opinions?

because that's how our government is set up.

If you don't like it then you must simply hate America

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2008, 12:21:35 PM »
because that's how our government is set up.

If you don't like it then you must simply hate America

LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2008, 12:29:03 PM »
LOL

how else would you characterize your position?

You don't seem to understand (or simply disagree) with how our legal system is set up.

Here's a good article:  http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/05/22/wittes/

All jokes aside, do yourself a favor and read it just to learn something about how our system works.  It addresses your basic argument

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2008, 01:46:44 PM »
how else would you characterize your position?

You don't seem to understand (or simply disagree) with how our legal system is set up.

Here's a good article:  http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/05/22/wittes/

All jokes aside, do yourself a favor and read it just to learn something about how our system works.  It addresses your basic argument
I can't disagree with how the system is set up?

So much for freedom of opinion, huh?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!