Author Topic: Huge see I told you so....  (Read 743 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Huge see I told you so....
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 11:03:59 PM »
Of course, it's sickening

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Huge see I told you so....
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 11:11:53 PM »
this is the problem.  there are NO good groups over there to work with.  Mccain shit all over obama for not doing ENOUGH to help the rebels in syria, he eventually did, and now he's bombing them.   (At the time, MY suggestion was exactly that - help them and record crazy amounts of intel, then once they wipe out the bad guys wants, well, we know where they are and we bomb them too lol).   Now, they're suddenly the bad(dest) group and we're bombing them.  I guess, in the end, if obama feeds them and gets them fat, and then drops bombs on them, well, whatever means to his end?   Bomb them on day one and get some of them.  Cuddle up for a year and find out where they all sleep and take them all out?  Hmm, maybe wiser, I dunno.  Who knows.  the place is a mess.

On Memorial Day in 2013, John McCain went on a secret trip to Syria to meet with the rebels who were fighting against Bassar Assad. At the time, McCain described his visit as ‘moving.’ During an appearance on CNN, McCain elaborated on his experience.

“It was a very moving experience to meet these fighters who have been struggling now for over two years. And they’re very aware of the battlefield situation and they’re very disturbed about the dramatic influx of Hezbollah fighters, more Iranians, and of course, stepped-up activities of Bashar Assad.”

McCain posed for pictures with these rebels, smiling as the camera snapped. Now, ISIS, Islamic State of Iraq and Syria formerly known as Al Qaeda in Iraq, is using those pictures as a campaign ad.

ISIS-McCain-ad

So, the ISIS terrorists not only have American weaponry that they have seized from the Iraqi army, but they are using our politicians to push their brutality.