Author Topic: From Joe DeAngelis  (Read 15489 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: From Joe DeAngelis
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2008, 11:10:32 AM »
stfu dicksock

First off.who cares that your a mod on another board ::)
and second.it's Ron's board and he can do what he wants with it.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2008, 11:29:50 AM »
stfu dicksock

I used to have a Dicksock.

I wanked into so many times it became crispy and I could scratch my back with it.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »
Relax De angelis .. BEEFY never said he was you . .the people on the board were speculating ..

deangelis39

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2008, 11:32:23 AM »
Jeff.......Chick......yo u are both good guys who were always gentlemen to my family........no hard feelings....its all good

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2008, 11:33:16 AM »
Joe,

Chickenrello should man up and apologize.
He wildly accused you of being "beefyheavyweight", with no basis.

Joe deAngelis Here

Havent checked this board in more than two years, since I moved back to NJ.  This speculation that I was allegedly posting under some assumed name was brought to my attention by Jeff McFarland, who apparantly is the only one who has the guts to approach me directly.  First, I moved to Venice in '97. second I never worked the front desk at Golds.....there are so many inconsistencies between my life and this posters claims that its not even funny.

Whether its 'chick' or anyone else, my cell phone has been the same for almost ten years, and 'chick', tom prince, mike ohearn etc all have it.  Plus, I bought my tanning salon in Venice back 4 months ago, so im pretty easy to find if anyone wants to 'confront" me......any pro posting trash on Getbig about me is pretty gutless. especially when Im about 1/2 mile away from Golds most of the time.  I have a health club in NJ, but will be in Venice from tonite till black Friday.

Let me state now completely and on my family's honor that I am NOT any poster on here DeAngelis39.  I am in no shape or form related to Beefheavyweight.

Of the posts ive seen that Ill comment on , Tom Prince and i trained together for quite a while, and Ive got a  huge amount of respect for the guy-he shoulda been Mr O.  The trash thats talked on this board about him is pretty much jealous crap. Tom P  even wrote an article about me for MaxMuscle magazine (its somewhere on my website).  Me 'running away' from training with Tom is a pretty dumb statement (Tom, along with Mike Ohearn, was one of the strongest men Ive ever seen).  Second, hate to break it to you guys, but I trained with Mike Ohearn before I left cali in 2006 for quite a while.  First, hes straight, second his hair is real, third he gets more p***y than most of his critics have even fantasized about, and fourth, Mike is about the strongest BB Ive ever seen.  Fifth, hes got an action hero career FOR REAL.

Bodybuilding has been great to me, given me money (contract with Universal for 10+ years),I met my wife at Golds, got two great kids,  helped build my businesses, and Ive made what i thought were a lot of good friends all over the world.  Im pretty happy with the career I had.  Trashing anything to do with Bodybuilding is the last thing on my mnd.

And if anyone feels Im a liar.........look me up at my salon in Venice and lets talk face to face.  Anything less is pretty pitiful.

Finally, a  big thanks again to Jeff McFarland for letting me know that this garbage was going on......and  having the balls to call me directly.....a phone number which, as I said, Tom, Chick, Ohearn and half of Venice all have.

So........ its not me (this beefheavyweight character),

Peace

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2008, 11:41:53 AM »

If Beefy Heavyweight continues these lies... then his posts will be deleted.  Especially since we know now these are fabricated.

Ron, I think this would be a bad move.  Half the guys on here post shit like Beefy.  This board would be gone so fast if you did that to everyone.  Where would Apenis go and Goodrum and AssHoletic.  And how will the courtrooms survive without the slanderous remarks on here.  Remember we have someone trying to pass the bar on here and needs all the experience he can get. ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2008, 12:13:21 PM »

If Beefy Heavyweight continues these lies... then his posts will be deleted.  Especially since we know now these are fabricated.

Good post Ron, g4p needs to be respected and defended, it is the heart of the sport and what I love about it.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2008, 12:15:27 PM »
Good post Ron, g4p needs to be respected and defended, it is the heart of the sport and what I love about it.

jt

;D ;D ;D ;D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2008, 12:16:07 PM »

jt
:o

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2008, 12:17:22 PM »

First off.who cares that your a mod on another board ::)
and second.it's Ron's board and he can do what he wants with it.

the point was i know the tools available and you can in fact find out. 2nd moron,  what if something happend to someone because of this board. Its called slander and defimation of character not to mention if violence insued between roided out muscle fucks. So ya its his board but hate to see a headache come his way when all he has to do is stop it long before it escalated. So once again stfu dickflute.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2008, 12:18:40 PM »

Ron, is the name of the board not GOSSIP and Opinions?

Jason

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2008, 12:28:28 PM »
the point was i know the tools available and you can in fact find out. 2nd moron,  what if something happend to someone because of this board. Its called slander and defimation of character not to mention if violence insued between roided out muscle fucks. So ya its his board but hate to see a headache come his way when all he has to do is stop it long before it escalated. So once again stfu dickflute.
Ron allows gimmics. He said it on pbw once. Something about it creating more interest because people dare to say things that they wouldn't under their real name.

the big fan

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2008, 12:53:38 PM »
Hi Joe, long time no see   where is your gym in NJ    so. Jersey ?
I'm in LA quite a bit   where is the salon   I'll stop by one day to say hi.
we are doing another Animal barbell club gathering on Dec. 6 th here at the gym. If you are in jersey stop by.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2008, 12:55:53 PM »
Ron allows gimmics. He said it on pbw once. Something about it creating more interest because people dare to say things that they wouldn't under their real name.

Hahaha ;D,slander,defimation over character,and violence over words on Get Big!
read the post above from MAXX.
hope this helps!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2008, 01:39:01 PM »
Ron, I think this would be a bad move.  Half the guys on here post shit like Beefy.  This board would be gone so fast if you did that to everyone.  Where would Apenis go and Goodrum and AssHoletic.  And how will the courtrooms survive without the slanderous remarks on here.  Remember we have someone trying to pass the bar on here and needs all the experience he can get. ;D

You came up with nicknames for two of them but none for Vince?????

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2008, 01:42:06 PM »
So why has BHW never mentioned JDA once? Is it all a scam to make us think that's who he is?

Kind of like how gh15 never talks about......well that one top pro  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »

While some stories may have truth in them, it seems they are being told, and then they are widely misrepresented. And yes, some are blatant false.

I wonder how many Getbiggers believe that Tom Prince was seen in a stall standing inside a shopping bag?

Deleting Beefy's posts would be like closing the barn door after the horses had bolted!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2008, 01:44:43 PM »
can someone finger McFarland's butt when you see him next?
Deep Tissue Massage

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2008, 01:50:25 PM »
BHW's last story about Katz gave him away.  Why wouldn't you talk about something that happened to you firsthand before telling stories about what someone heard a mexican janitor saw? 

BHW is just some fag whose idea of a good time is posting on the G&O while wearing a buttplug. 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2008, 01:54:23 PM »
Joe deAngelis Here

Havent checked this board in more than two years, since I moved back to NJ.  This speculation that I was allegedly posting under some assumed name was brought to my attention by Jeff McFarland, who apparantly is the only one who has the guts to approach me directly.  First, I moved to Venice in '97. second I never worked the front desk at Golds.....there are so many inconsistencies between my life and this posters claims that its not even funny.

Whether its 'chick' or anyone else, my cell phone has been the same for almost ten years, and 'chick', tom prince, mike ohearn etc all have it.  Plus, I bought my tanning salon in Venice back 4 months ago, so im pretty easy to find if anyone wants to 'confront" me......any pro posting trash on Getbig about me is pretty gutless. especially when Im about 1/2 mile away from Golds most of the time.  I have a health club in NJ, but will be in Venice from tonite till black Friday.

Let me state now completely and on my family's honor that I am NOT any poster on here DeAngelis39.  I am in no shape or form related to Beefheavyweight.

Of the posts ive seen that Ill comment on , Tom Prince and i trained together for quite a while, and Ive got a  huge amount of respect for the guy-he shoulda been Mr O.  The trash thats talked on this board about him is pretty much jealous crap. Tom P  even wrote an article about me for MaxMuscle magazine (its somewhere on my website).  Me 'running away' from training with Tom is a pretty dumb statement (Tom, along with Mike Ohearn, was one of the strongest men Ive ever seen).  Second, hate to break it to you guys, but I trained with Mike Ohearn before I left cali in 2006 for quite a while.  First, hes straight, second his hair is real, third he gets more p***y than most of his critics have even fantasized about, and fourth, Mike is about the strongest BB Ive ever seen.  Fifth, hes got an action hero career FOR REAL.

Bodybuilding has been great to me, given me money (contract with Universal for 10+ years),I met my wife at Golds, got two great kids,  helped build my businesses, and Ive made what i thought were a lot of good friends all over the world.  Im pretty happy with the career I had.  Trashing anything to do with Bodybuilding is the last thing on my mnd.

And if anyone feels Im a liar.........look me up at my salon in Venice and lets talk face to face.  Anything less is pretty pitiful.

Finally, a  big thanks again to Jeff McFarland for letting me know that this garbage was going on......and  having the balls to call me directly.....a phone number which, as I said, Tom, Chick, Ohearn and half of Venice all have.

So........ its not me (this beefheavyweight character),

Peace

Would you swear on your families life that T.Prince has never stood in a brown paper bag(unknown comic style) in the bathrooms at Golds?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2008, 01:56:04 PM »
Relax De angelis .. BEEFY never said he was you . .the people on the board were speculating ..

Exactly...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Will Bob Chic recover?
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2008, 02:10:19 PM »
LOL...sorry bro...I would be BeefySUPERHeavyweight!!!

LOL @ Chick's  Big Boy blast!   ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2008, 02:31:24 PM »

Dickflute? That's freakin hilarious. Never heard that one before. I might use that if you don't mind or even if you do.  >:(

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2008, 02:39:50 PM »
Ron, is the name of the board not GOSSIP and Opinions?

Jason
             Fabricated FFS most of the Crap on this Board is Fukin Fabricated Delete the Fukin Board. :-\