Author Topic: Starting a Pool  (Read 6780 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Starting a Pool
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2008, 09:10:11 PM »
In my expert opinion, there isn't a more consistently made or better Cuban cigar. Without a doubt they can make some great stuff for special occasions but it's the small batch cigars like RASS, Juan Lopez, Bloivar and La Unica that kick all the ass. Something like a Partagas is hit or miss because the SD4s are made in 7 factories. And if you're talking Cohiba, fuck anything but a Siglo and they're too expensive.

If you really want hair on your chest. Try finding a Vegas Robania Famoso. Those fuckers are strong and pretty much something you smoke after a huge meal and be certain to never inhale.

Day in, day out nothing will ever beat the Ramon Allones. You've never heard of them because we do not speak of them to keep the demand low. No idea what they would cost in Canada. Partagas shorts and Montectisto #4 are pretty good for an inexpensive smoke. There's also a semi decent bundle cigar that people buy in Canada but the name escapes me.

You're eyes must be brown, 'cause you're full of shit. :)

Intelligent people can discuss race without racist comments. Your panties are just bundled up because I'm against all offshore spending. Fucking country is borrowing itself into debt and we shouldn't be sending a dime overseas.

If you're going to accuse me of racism, religion or any other ism please post a specific example.

I've been told the MonteCristos are a good choice, but I'll look into the Ramon Allones.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2008, 09:43:27 PM »
I've been told the MonteCristos are a good choice, but I'll look into the Ramon Allones.

When they're on, Montecrtitos are pretty good. They have a corona gorda (Edmundo) I like a lot. I also love the Montecristo #2 but the cigar is too hit and miss and I have had a few decent ones in the past few years but haven't had a great one since '98.

Cohibas tend to be poser cigars and are overproduced.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2008, 07:18:27 AM »
When they're on, Montecrtitos are pretty good. They have a corona gorda (Edmundo) I like a lot. I also love the Montecristo #2 but the cigar is too hit and miss and I have had a few decent ones in the past few years but haven't had a great one since '98.

Cohibas tend to be poser cigars and are overproduced.

Ahh,a couple of fellow connoisseurs 8)
I usually hit up my local smoke shop every couple of weeks.
my 2 favorite $ cigars are God of Fire double robusto{ www.godoffire.com if you care :D}and Greycliff Chateau Gran Crue.
then I buy a few $10 dollar cigars for golf and such.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2008, 07:27:00 AM »

Ahh,a couple of fellow connoisseurs 8)
I usually hit up my local smoke shop every couple of weeks.
my 2 favorite $ cigars are God of Fire double robusto{ www.godoffire.com if you care :D}and Greycliff Chateau Gran Crue.
then I buy a few $10 dollar cigars for golf and such.

Never tried the GOF and have hated ever PG or Greycliff tasted. I was a huge Opus fan until New York State taxes got out of control. Love the VSGs a lot too. In Dominican sticks I'm a huge fan of the sungrown wrapper Fuente produces.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2008, 07:47:47 AM »
Never tried the GOF and have hated ever PG or Greycliff tasted. I was a huge Opus fan until New York State taxes got out of control. Love the VSGs a lot too. In Dominican sticks I'm a huge fan of the sungrown wrapper Fuente produces.

GOF is a great one and my favorite but it's not avaliable everywhere.
I'm trying to find the name of a Dominican cigar that around $10-$11 thats good for that price...I'll get back to you on that one.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2008, 07:57:34 AM »

I'm trying to find the name of a Dominican cigar that around $10-$11 thats good for that price...I'll get back to you on that one.

OK, occasionally Fuente makes a "King Bee", it has the same Rosado wrapper as the Opus X but a lesser priming on the plant. A very good substitution if you're really into the Opus but will settle for a milder blend. I love the Ashton VSG's but sungrown is an acquired taste for many. IMO, Sungrowns smooth out with age but don't develop the same complexity as Opus wrappers do once time takes away some of their harshness.

And to put this thread back on track: Avesher, go get some pussy!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2008, 09:09:46 AM »

OK, occasionally Fuente makes a "King Bee", it has the same Rosado wrapper as the Opus X but a lesser priming on the plant. A very good substitution if you're really into the Opus but will settle for a milder blend. I love the Ashton VSG's but sungrown is an acquired taste for many. IMO, Sungrowns smooth out with age but don't develop the same complexity as Opus wrappers do once time takes away some of their harshness.

And to put this thread back on track: Avesher, go get some pussy!!

It's called La Riqueza 8)

...and yeah,Av it's time to get sum.