Author Topic: Neighbour sorted, thanks for your help  (Read 1927 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Neighbour sorted, thanks for your help
« on: September 08, 2011, 01:53:07 PM »
There are now 38 pages of girly board, waaaa...

so I can't locate my previous.

You helped me with my first post on this problemo and I in fact dealt with it totally in the way which I was advised to by your GetBig forum.  

...I have a new upstairs neighbour and last time (early this year) he posted me a note

and you told me to call Cliff Cliffy.  Thankfully when I next saw him after he posted me his last silly note I was with a friend and I said Hey Cliffy thanks for your sweet note.  I haven't seen him since

...I avoid.

Yesterday I received this:

Dear
LINDA SinCe I moved to FLAt C on JanuarY 2011 it would be very nice we Can have A DRINK Together I mean me And you LINDA. It Would BE Very NICE if you and ME have A DRINK together LINDA I would like to have A DRINK with you Please Could come up and see me about that. Don't be Shy About It.  what DRINK do you DRINK LINDA. I hope we have a DRINK Together LINDA FROM flat C

This came in the post with a stamp on it when the idiot lives upstairs.  Do you think he DRINKS?

or do you think he thinks I do?

I can't again ignore him  he's my neighbour upstairs and he hasn't bothered me whatsoever other than with his illiteracy twice.  I cannot not respond.  Ought I tell him I don't in fact drink or shall I report him to the care in the community authorities?

xL
hopefully he's harmless but what do you think?

w8m8

Re: Can't find my previous thread on this topic, so here's a new one...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 02:13:31 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=365992.0

^ there's your thread

your thread is on page two here .. the sixth one up from the bottom  .. Lord knows why he would think you would prefer booze over tea   ::) 

I live in a Victorian house in central London (most of which were converted into flats in the 1970s.

I have a new (two floors above) neighbour who has mailed to me (in the post!  with a stamp on it brought by the postman!) the following:

Dear LINDA I Hope we Can become very Good Friends Or?  LINDA you sound A very Nice woman And I Do mean That' AND I really Do like you So much.  I hope we Can have A Cup of TEA Together OR Spend The DAY Together' And I Do really mean that LINDA

from? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX
cliff
(TAKE CARE)

it's all written in childish script and I'm flipped out, it's too creepy.

I should be used to this by now
but everytime I smile in the wrong way at some idiot bloke and they take it the wrong way, I get upset.

I must respond to this, so how should I?

Yours truly
xxxLinda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 02:31:32 PM »
oooooh thanks W* you're such a 'puter whiz

so last time I said nowt, just smiled and said ta Cliffy, nice note...

What ought I do this time, I'm confuddled.

thanks in advance for your kind consideration of my dire (but totally silly) current problems
xL

I've just installed a washing machine on my own, but I cannot deal with this neighbourly personal ridiculousness without advice...

w8m8

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 02:50:07 PM »
oooooh thanks W* you're such a 'puter whiz
so last time I said nowt, just smiled and said ta Cliffy, nice note...
What ought I do this time, I'm confuddled.
thanks in advance for your kind consideration of my dire (but totally silly) current problems
xL
I've just installed a washing machine on my own, but I cannot deal with this neighbourly personal ridiculousness without advice...

Honestly ? ... you should know that responding is not right .. no matter what you write or say can be misunderstood ... if you're serious then the correct thing to do is tell your landlord to go see Cliff and tell him bluntly to stop contacting you or you will call the authorities the next time he does

or throw on your purple coveralls go down to the pub and get a guy to come back to your place and make a lot of noise whilst you two have a shag .. leave your windows and door open so Cliff can hear you enjoying it  .. BUT under no circumstance let him touch your computer !!!

hopefully Cliff will think the guy is your new lover and leave you be

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 03:26:42 PM »
lol darlin'

I'm now almost rather old and have a bit of fat on my hips and a double chin. 

I thought I was just about into the invisible unseen generation and would no longer have to deal with this unwanted attention.  Even if I wear overalls and don't wash my face or hair or hands after gardening I've still got wankers sniffing about. 

Thanks tho, you're right, I cannot respond.

I feel so fu*king sorry for the poor miserable sod.

What's funny is that he could perhaps do better?   lololololol  either that or aim lower...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 08:16:03 PM »
There are now 38 pages of girly board, waaaa...

so I can't locate my previous.

You helped me with my first post on this problemo and I in fact dealt with it totally in the way which I was advised to by your GetBig forum. 

...I have a new upstairs neighbour and last time (early this year) he posted me a note

and you told me to call Cliff Cliffy.  Thankfully when I next saw him after he posted me his last silly note I was with a friend and I said Hey Cliffy thanks for your sweet note.  I haven't seen him since

...I avoid.

Yesterday I received this:

Dear
LINDA SinCe I moved to FLAt C on JanuarY 2011 it would be very nice we Can have A DRINK Together I mean me And you LINDA. It Would BE Very NICE if you and ME have A DRINK together LINDA I would like to have A DRINK with you Please Could come up and see me about that. Don't be Shy About It.  what DRINK do you DRINK LINDA. I hope we have a DRINK Together LINDA FROM flat C

This came in the post with a stamp on it when the idiot lives upstairs.  Do you think he DRINKS?

or do you think he thinks I do?

I can't again ignore him  he's my neighbour upstairs and he hasn't bothered me whatsoever other than with his illiteracy twice.  I cannot not respond.  Ought I tell him I don't in fact drink or shall I report him to the care in the community authorities?

xL
hopefully he's harmless but what do you think?

It sounds like he may be mentally handicapped and I don't mean that in a sarcastic or mean way.  Maybe just a little developmentally disabled or "slow".  He sounds harmless enough and maybe he just needs a friend and nothing more  :-\

Maybe you could do a little probing with your landlord.  I certainly wouldn't make threats at this point.

Didn't you say awhile back that your building is government subsidized"?  Here in the States, many handicapped people are mainstreamed into the population and given subsidized housing.
:

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 12:42:51 PM »
uh huh, thanks Princess, I did precisely that.  (i wasn't making threats nor was silly Cliffy who has recently moved into the flat above me).

I did not respond, couldn't.

Saw him on the street the other day and spoke to him as if he were a Harvard Professor or a stone.  That's the way I talk to people on the street.

It went okay.  Thanks for your imput.  I have today spoken to my housing association to ascertain whether or not he has a carer or any support.

So when I spoke to him, he was just lonely.  Sad and depressed, somewhat learning disabled very obviously.  He seems to have a sense of humour though and a nice smile... He has only just moved in here, into a truly fab die-for central London flat worth approx £250,000 or £300,000 pounds or rental £350-400 per week. 

Poor chap.  He said he didn't like living alone and would prefer to live in a shared place.  Sad really.

s'okay
thanks
xL