Author Topic: International Islamic organization attempts to criminalize criticism of Islam  (Read 3428 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
International Islamic organization attempts to criminalize criticism of Islam at the UN

Slapper, rejoice!

It is clear from the draft document, as well as from reports emanating from the subsequent 63rd UN General Assembly meeting held in Geneva during the first week of November, that a central focus of Durban II will be "Islamophobia", which is being presented as "a new form of racism".

Muslims, the draft declaration asserts, are at dire risk of a racial "holocaust" due to "a new form of racism" -- "Islamophobia" -- which is incited through "defamation of Islam".

And what would you like me to say? I mean, this is much like the Mike Tyson / Mitch Green street fight back in the late 80s: I still do not know who to believe. Mike is a hothead and Mitch is well known to pick fights on purpose (Mitch still got his ass whooped though  ;D).

It's the same with Islam vs the rest of the world. I mean Islamophobia does exist in the west. By the same token, some Islamic countries are absolute shit holes from any point of view and they seek no way of getting out unless it's through the religious route. Like I said before, I lived in Spain many years and one of the things I never understood is how all these Moroccans who lived and worked in Spain were protesting about every possible thing and when going on vacation to Morocco they became ULTRA-obedient as soon as they stepped off the boat in Tangiers (I presume because they know a single complaint could land them in jail).

Given the chance, there are many things I'd say to any Muslim friend. By the same token, there are many things I'd like to say here in the USA, this century, that could very easily land me in jail even though they advocate for neither crime nor religion.

I think it's safe to say that this is a very confusing time for everyone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Sit down and STFU law...I like that.

Most muslims are not radical nutjobs, but many muslims refuse to assimilate to the country they move to.  They try to change the country to fit their customs and religion, which is bullshit.  There is a trend of tolerance to this, which is not right.  Tolerance, in general, is important but we can't let muslims who don't want to assimilate try and change our cultures, traditions and recognize their foreign laws.

I like a STFU law for groups who want special rights.  I also think it is part of the Islamic playbook to try to change their host country rather than assimilate. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
I like a STFU law for groups who want special rights.  I also think it is part of the Islamic playbook to try to change their host country rather than assimilate. 

Maybe Islam = The Borg ? LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Maybe Islam = The Borg ? LOL

Islam is a cult.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Criticize Jews if that's your thing, but what has that got to do with this thread?

Again, for a mod, you sure like to go off on weird tangents.

They can't debate Islam without bringing the Jews into it. "Terrorist bombing kills 40 women and children." Hugo: "Well, the Jews in Israel made them do it and did something along those lines and the Christians did the same thing 1192!" 

It just shows how porous their arguments really are. They never really refute anything beyond bringing the Jews into it. That's how most of the Muslims in the world act. Watch some of those speeches from the extremist clerics. They have no substance.

And you missed it but last week Hugo started a thread for people to vote as to whether he should stay mod or not. He thought he was hot shit and would walk away with a landslide victory and he ended up losing 1:2+. Not only that, but the little bitch refused to give up his position after he said he would. Guy's an alcoholic coward.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
They can't debate Islam without bringing the Jews into it. "Terrorist bombing kills 40 women and children." Hugo: "Well, the Jews in Israel made them do it and did something along those lines and the Christians did the same thing 1192!" 

It just shows how porous their arguments really are. They never really refute anything beyond bringing the Jews into it. That's how most of the Muslims in the world act. Watch some of those speeches from the extremist clerics. They have no substance.

And you missed it but last week Hugo started a thread for people to vote as to whether he should stay mod or not. He thought he was hot shit and would walk away with a landslide victory and he ended up losing 1:2+. Not only that, but the little bitch refused to give up his position after he said he would. Guy's an alcoholic coward.

I really do not know who you are referring to when saying "they", but most of the shit your ass has spewed has been refuted over an over again. Just saying that it hasn't means you're really "out there".

Aside from that it's really, really funny that a Jew would be criticising Muslims for trying to criminalize criticism of Islam, something laughable at best by the way, when you guys have all these Jewish Anti Defamation League cronies running around spying on everyone and taking them to court if they have the balls to say anything against the Jewish community.

Fury

• Getbig V
I really do not know who you are referring to when saying "they", but most of the shit your ass has spewed has been refuted over an over again. Just saying that it hasn't means you're really "out there".

Aside from that it's really, really funny that a Jew would be criticising Muslims for trying to criminalize criticism of Islam, something laughable at best by the way, when you guys have all these Jewish Anti Defamation League representatives spying on everyone and taking them to court if they have the balls to say anything against the Jewish community.

No, fortunately nothing I've said has really been refuted. You, for one, have not done anything but bring strawman arguments and pathetic attempts at justification to the table. You can't make a post without comparing Islam to a number of other religions, again trying to justify violence by referencing things Christians did 800 years ago. Funny how you forget that 800 years ago, the Muslims were just as violent as the Christians.

Oh gee, another post that starts out about Islam and ends up with you focusing on another religion!

I find it funny how you avoid most of the threads regarding Islam. Like the one about the Afghani girls getting blinded by acid. How come you didn't pop up there? Couldn't justify it and compare the attack to Christianity/Judaism? Move along, Ahmed.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
And by the way, if you guys don't know it, these Jewish ADL people sit on every book presentation, they are in universities, schools, social clubs, etc. So watch out.

Fury

• Getbig V
And by the way, if you guys don't know it, these Jewish ADL people sit on every book presentation, they are in universities, schools, social clubs, etc. So watch out.

Are they trying to cut our heads off? So what you're saying is that every person who bashes Jews has been brought to court? Interesting. Any proof of this claim of yours?

Don't try to derail this thread off of Islam like every other thread you've tried to do, Mohammed Rafiq Al-Libi.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
No, fortunately nothing I've said has really been refuted. You, for one, have not done anything but bring strawman arguments and pathetic attempts at justification to the table.

In your first line you say I did not refute anything you said. On your second line you say I did, although in terms you did not like or found to be meaningful (which I presume you call "straw man" whatever. Which one of the two by-polar BerzerkFuries would you like me to believe?

You can't make a post without comparing Islam to a number of other religions, again trying to justify violence by referencing things Christians did 800 years ago. Funny how you forget that 800 years ago, the Muslims were just as violent as the Christians.

Who says you "can't"? You! I mean, I do not frame your conversation within boundaries to my liking. The only thing I ask of you is to reciprocate this wish. I do not ask of you to agree with me on anything. I do ask for you to be objective and take past facts into account. This is so because history, specially when dealing with religion, is capricious, hence trying to prevent me from explaining how we got from point A (which is in the past) to point B, which is the present by refuting why I say by alleging that looking at all that took place from point A to B is not acceptable is ludicrous.

So in essence, this is where we stand right now: You make a stupid comment and you stubornly regress to the "straw man" argument (I still do not know what you mean by it, as well as Nordic's constant use of the word "apologetic") when I make a perfectly fair and balanced comparison showing you or I or our country doing exactly the same thing.

When looking at religion, you MUST take everything into account. It's like with finances. Do you go to your broker and say "invest in companies that are making money but don't look at past performance"?

Fury

• Getbig V
Who says you "can't"? You! I mean, I do not frame your conversation within boundaries to my liking. The only thing I ask of you is to reciprocate this wish. I do not ask of you to agree with me on anything. I do ask for you to be objective and take past facts into account. This is so because history, specially when dealing with religion, is capricious, hence trying to prevent me from explaining how we got from point A (which is in the past) to point B, which is the present by refuting why I say by alleging that looking at all that took place from point A to B is not acceptable is ludicrous.

So in essence, this is where we stand right now: You make a stupid comment and you stubornly regress to the "straw man" argument (I still do not know what you mean by it, as well as Nordic's constant use of the word "apologetic") when I make a perfectly fair and balanced comparison showing you or I or our country doing exactly the same thing.

When looking at religion, you MUST take everything into account. It's like with finances. Do you go to your broker and say "invest in companies that are making money but don't look at past performance"?

Dynamite job on the quoting bright spot. Where did I say that you justified anything? I said you bring pathetic attempts at justification. They have no substance. They don't prove anything outside of your inability to make a post about Islam that doesn't have a reference to another religion in it. We get it, you're a Muslim. You think your religion has a free pass to do whatever they want because the Christians AND Muslims were violent 800 years ago. Yes, we get it. Beheadings, suicide bombings, rapes, torture, killing of children are all ok to you because both religions did it 800 years ago. You've made your point. It's a retarded one, but we get it.

You consistently ignore the fact that 800 years ago, the Muslims were just as bad as the Christians, if not worse. They were incredibly barbaric, violent and used tools such as rape as a weapon of war. While the Christians and other religions moved past that point, the Muslims of 800 years ago are the same as the Muslims of today. You ignore that little aspect because it destroys the point you're consistently trying to make on here. Your arguments are terrible and only show that you're an apologist.

You really do sound just like the extremist clerics. Word for word. They consistently ignore 99% of the facts while spewing garbage. What does it do? Only makes thousands of people turn to violence.  ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Dynamite job on the quoting bright spot. Where did I say that you justified anything? I said you bring pathetic attempts at justification. They have no substance. They don't prove anything outside of your inability to make a post about Islam that doesn't have a reference to another religion in it. We get it, you're a Muslim. You think your religion has a free pass to do whatever they want because the Christians AND Muslims were violent 800 years ago. Yes, we get it. Beheadings, suicide bombings, rapes, torture, killing of children are all ok to you because both religions did it 800 years ago. You've made your point. It's a retarded one, but we get it.

You consistently ignore the fact that 800 years ago, the Muslims were just as bad as the Christians, if not worse. They were incredibly barbaric, violent and used tools such as rape as a weapon of war. While the Christians and other religions moved past that point, the Muslims of 800 years ago are the same as the Muslims of today. You ignore that little aspect because it destroys the point you're consistently trying to make on here. Your arguments are terrible and only show that you're an apologist.

You really do sound just like the extremist clerics. Word for word. They consistently ignore 99% of the facts while spewing garbage. What does it do? Only makes thousands of people turn to violence.  ::)

You're so wrong on every possible thing. I keep telling you I was baptized, confirmed married catholic... yet, somehow, you keep insisting I am a Muslim cleric!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Weirdo!!

Apart from that, what can I say? I mean, first you say I did not refute anything, then you concede I did but using the "wrong" arguments (straw men or apologetics or whatever the hell you people call it). So all in all I am dealing with someone who is unable to agree with me on anything (even my own identity).

Once you "fix" your bypolar problems come back to me.

Fury

• Getbig V
You're so wrong on every possible thing. I keep telling you I was baptized, confirmed married catholic... yet, somehow, you keep insisting I am a Muslim cleric!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Weirdo!!

Apart from that, what can I say? I mean, first you say I did not refute anything, then you concede I did but using the "wrong" arguments (straw men or apologetics or whatever the hell you people call it). So all in all I am dealing with someone who is unable to agree with me on anything (even my own identity).

Once you "fix" your bypolar problems come back to me.

Oh gee, you avoided my point about the Ottoman Empire. I'm shocked. Why? Oh, that's right. You can't spin it. Stop trying to derail this thread, apologist.

No one is insisting that you're a Muslim cleric. You conduct yourself like one. Spin arguments, outright lies, propagating false stories. You're no different from those Sheiks preaching violence against everyone who isn't Muslim.  :D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Oh gee, you avoided my point about the Ottoman Empire. I'm shocked. Why? Oh, that's right. You can't spin it. Stop trying to derail this thread, apologist.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What comment are you referring to?

No one is insisting that you're a Muslim cleric.

Dude, YOU KEEP SAYING I AM A MUSLIM. Can you read?

You conduct yourself like one. Spin arguments, outright lies, propagating false stories. You're no different from those Sheiks preaching violence against everyone who isn't Muslim.  :D

All I've asked of you is to allow me to refute your points with any counterargument I so choose. Apart from that, accuse me of anything you want (being a Muslim if you want to). I mean... "propagating false stories", not wanting to "refute your points", etc; and yet, AS USUAL, providing no examples.

You are the man!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What comment are you referring to?

Dude, YOU KEEP SAYING I AM A MUSLIM. Can you read?

All I've asked of you is to allow me to refute your points with any counterargument I so choose. Apart from that, accuse me of anything you want (being a Muslim if you want to). I mean... "propagating false stories", not wanting to "refute your points", etc; and yet, AS USUAL, providing no examples.

You are the man!!!

Oh, so saying that you conduct yourself like a Muslim is calling you one? Interesting. Why are you getting so defensive? Are you really a Muslim?  ???

You're welcome to say what you want. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing (something Muslims disapprove of). You can say what you want, and I'll say what I want.....

....like you're an apologist douche bag who tries to derail every thread that casts your Muslim brothers in a bad light.  :D

A smattering a emoticons and randomly capitalized words generally indicates that you're getting frustrated and agitated. Calm down sunshine, it's an internet forum.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Islam is a cult plague.

I fixed it for you  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...

So what reaction do you want for this statement? Do you want me to say... oh jee... then maybe it is OK for muslims to implant the censorship of critical discussion of islam in UN sanctions...

I don't agree with the Jews doing it, Christians, and certainly not muslims.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

Muslims are weak cowards, ask Egypt if their soldiers want the thousands of shoes they left when they fled when Israel crushed them  :-*

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Oh, so saying that you conduct yourself like a Muslim is calling you one? Interesting. Why are you getting so defensive? Are you really a Muslim?  ???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OH. MY. GOD.

You STILL think I'm a Muslim!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're welcome to say what you want. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing (something Muslims disapprove of). You can say what you want, and I'll say what I want.....

....like you're an apologist douche bag who tries to derail every thread that casts your Muslim brothers in a bad light.  :D

Instead of just spending your time and effort into analyzing my comments why don't you JUST COMMENT YOUR VIEWS of the subject at hand, not how I formulate my response.

A smattering a emoticons and randomly capitalized words generally indicates that you're getting frustrated and agitated. Calm down sunshine, it's an internet forum.

You are a retard.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
So what reaction do you want for this statement? Do you want me to say... oh jee... then maybe it is OK for muslims to implant the censorship of critical discussion of islam in UN sanctions...

No, but that is precisely what I'm saying: It's not OK for anyone to do it. No one, be it KKKatho-lick, Jew (are the best) or sand-niggga. 

I don't agree with the Jews doing it, Christians, and certainly not muslims.

There you go bud! Something we have in common. Now, what is the point of posting the thread above if that is the case. Just gimme your opinion.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
No, but that is precisely what I'm saying: It's not OK for anyone to do it. No one, be it KKKatho-lick, Jew (are the best) or sand-niggga. 

There you go bud! Something we have in common. Now, what is the point of posting the thread above if that is the case. Just gimme your opinion.

Simply that practitioners of the islamic ideology pose more of a threat to my lively-hood then the aforementioned groups.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Simply that practitioners of the islamic ideology pose more of a threat to my lively-hood then the aforementioned groups.

Well, that is YOUR opinion. Obviously it's not everyone else's. In any case, I'll have you know you are more likely to die in a car crash, or... listen to this: you are twice as likely to die crushed by a vending machine than a terrorist attack. Here.

Priorities, priorities.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Well, that is YOUR opinion. Obviously it's not everyone else's. In any case, I'll have you know you are more likely to die in a car crash, or... listen to this: you are twice as likely to die crushed by a vending machine than a terrorist attack. Here.

Priorities, priorities.

Its a fact.  Islam is the most violent ideology on the planet and there are presently dozens of conflicts around the world directly related to the refusal of the cult members of islam to peaceably coexist with anyone other than themselves.

Islam is a cancer.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Its a fact.  Islam is the most violent ideology on the planet and there are presently dozens of conflicts around the world directly related to the refusal of the cult members of islam to peaceably coexist with anyone other than themselves.

Islam is a cancer.

I ain't gonna touch that!!!

;D ;D ;D

Priceless.