Author Topic: Apart for taking dumps what use is fibre?  (Read 3002 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Apart for taking dumps what use is fibre?
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 01:43:05 AM »
What? Please explain why pilgrim I am asking because i am curious this makes me nervous. How can you shit blood?

Always eat oatmeal for breakfast, i changed my rice from brown to white for various reasons. After a few months i wasn't getting enough fibre and noticed blood in my shit. I had this happen once before when i tried eating carbs only for breakfast and fats/proteins for the rest of the day. (sue me i like to try things so i know how i react)

As soon as i changed back to more fibreous carbs (brown rice) i was fine. I do eat vegtables every day.

I have a very fast metabilism i also eat clean if i can, which means i cannot eat clean all the time and eat maybe a fast food burger with my clean meal otherwise i just starve. My metabilism is fast from another sport i do now, i never ever had this problem when all i was doing was weights (or walking or cardio as well), even on low carbs/calories.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 01:46:14 AM »
I'll tell you why fibrous veggies are paramount to health ...

We were not genetically engineered to use tooth paste  ::)

The fibrous veggies that should be 2/3 of our daily intake act as a natural detrartant inside your mouth .. cleaning you teeth ... and they continue their job inside ...

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2008, 01:53:43 AM »
Always eat oatmeal for breakfast, i changed my rice from brown to white for various reasons. After a few months i wasn't getting enough fibre and noticed blood in my shit. I had this happen once before when i tried eating carbs only for breakfast and fats/proteins for the rest of the day. (sue me i like to try things so i know how i react)

As soon as i changed back to more fibreous carbs (brown rice) i was fine. I do eat vegtables every day.

I have a very fast metabilism i also eat clean if i can, which means i cannot eat clean all the time and eat maybe a fast food burger with my clean meal otherwise i just starve. My metabilism is fast from another sport i do now, i never ever had this problem when all i was doing was weights (or walking or cardio as well), even on low carbs/calories.

On a serious note I just asked a questino about bein gconstipated in diet section. I have just uptaked my veggies even though they are yucky and after reading this I am definaetly going to watch my diet much better. I do not want this to happen to me.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 03:24:05 AM »
fiber is essential for your gut's health...

a gastrointerologist told me once that long term deficiency in fiber dramatically increases the chance of colon cancer
its like water - you need it to stay healthy

btw, not necessarily veggies...i don't like veg and i almost don't eat any - instead i get all my fiber from bran, oats, etc...works just as well

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2008, 03:41:59 AM »
 8) Besides all the obvious it creates a proper invirement in which to obsorb your food ! The removal of toxins ( which convert to estrogen i might add is also VERY benificial  ::) ) it also plays a role in the control of blood sugar ect ect ! it in fact could be the most important supplement you can take !

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 03:46:04 AM »
im not big on veggies to be honest but does oatmeal contain much fibers? cause i eat that.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 07:30:01 AM »
MAXX - oatmeal is sufficient...i almost don't eat any veg but get all my fibre from bran and oats

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 10:29:15 AM »
I eat a canister of oatmeal a week.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 11:40:48 AM »
I eat a canister of oatmeal a week.

Seems to be working well for you.