Author Topic: Wanderlei Silva hits the gym!!!  (Read 8132 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Wanderlei Silva hits the gym!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 08:23:19 AM »
Wanderlei Silva is my neighbor, he lives right down the street from me.He drives a Navigator, a Maserarti, and his wife has a BMW SUV.He is a cool guy I have been to his house numeriopus times.His house is a 5 bedroom and its about 3000 sq ft.

hi wanderlei

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 08:24:23 AM »
Wanderlei Silva is my neighbor, he lives right down the street from me.He drives a Navigator, a Maserarti, and his wife has a BMW SUV.He is a cool guy I have been to his house numeriopus times.His house is a 5 bedroom and its about 3000 sq ft.

i call bullsh*t :D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2008, 08:25:47 AM »

so when have you planned the robbery attempt(since you are casing da joint)?  ;)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 08:29:55 AM »
I am not lying I in live in a nice neighborhood, and Wanderlei Silva lives in Vegas.He is a cool guy, and he has a very nice looking Braziliain wife, with a nice body.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2008, 08:33:55 AM »
yeah and fedor lives nextdoor my 8000sq foot mansion

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2008, 08:34:57 AM »
yeah and fedor lives nextdoor my 8000sq foot mansion

No way!?!? you too?? we must be neighbor's!! small world.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 08:36:36 AM »
No way!?!? you too?? we must be neighbor's!! small world.

yeah, wanna train with mike tyson tomorrow, i'm getting sick of training with fedor how bout you

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 08:46:15 AM »
You can beleive me if you want I dont care.What he is just a famous fighter, he has to live in a house just like everybody else.I would post his exact adress, and pictures of his house, but that might upset him.I been to his house, I have talked to his trainer and his wife.I  have given him protein powder, fat burners, and Waxey Maize Starch.Wanderlei Silva is a cool guy, but he is a very intense person.When you talk to him he even has a very intense stare.His english is a little rough , so its hard to understand what he is saying when you talk to him.

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 08:51:12 AM »
You can beleive me if you want I dont care.What he is just a famous fighter, he has to live in a house just like everybody else.I would post his exact adress, and pictures of his house, but that might upset him.I been to his house, I have talked to his trainer and his wife.I  have given him protein powder, fat burners, and Waxey Maize Starch.Wanderlei Silva is a cool guy, but he is a very intense person.When you talk to him he even has a very intense stare.His english is a little rough , so its hard to understand what he is saying when you talk to him.

you are shaking when you are talking to him?

Take a photo.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 08:54:24 AM »
I am not lying I in live in a nice neighborhood, and Wanderlei Silva lives in Vegas.He is a cool guy, and he has a very nice looking Braziliain wife, with a nice body.

Wanderlei Silva is my neighbor, he lives right down the street from me.

must be a LOOOONG street.  ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 08:55:14 AM »
I am New York City now, but when I get back home, maybe I will stop by Wanderlei Silva's house and take a picture with him just to shut you guys up.I will not be back in Vegas until Sunday, so you will have to wait.Plus Wanderlei Silva travels alot so I will have to make sure he is in town.When I get home and is Wanderlei Silva is in town I will gladly take a pic with him.

The Coach

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2008, 08:57:48 AM »
Rampage's biggest problems are in his head. He has alot of shit of going on with court dates, breaking up with his girlfriend and supporting his 4 kids, plus he doesn't like weight training. But that's going to change after Dec. 27. In 2 1/2 months of training I already have his partner stronger and more agile. But right now he's in England with Bisping and his trainer. Dude's going to have to get his head together if he want to beat Silva, If he's in his right mind, he can do it.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2008, 08:58:39 AM »
I am New York City now, but when I get back home, maybe I will stop by Wanderlei Silva's house and take a picture with him just to shut you guys up.I will not be back in Vegas until Sunday, so you will have to wait.Plus Wanderlei Silva travels alot so I will have to make sure he is in town.When I get home and is Wanderlei Silva is in town I will gladly take a pic with him.
tell him i will kick his ass in a street fight. Anytime, anywhere. I often powerlift after school, his life is in my hands.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 09:01:39 AM »
Rampage's biggest problems are in his head. He has alot of shit of going on with court dates, breaking up with his girlfriend and supporting his 4 kids, plus he doesn't like weight training. But that's going to change after Dec. 27. In 2 1/2 months of training I already have his partner stronger and more agile. But right now he's in England with Bisping and his trainer. Dude's going to have to get his head together if he want to beat Silva, If he's in his right mind, he can do it.

Hahahaha...you must be joking... :D

yeah, wanna train with mike tyson tomorrow, i'm getting sick of training with fedor how bout you

Sounds like a plan, I was just sparring with Lesnar and Anderson Silva on the weekend, it's getting kind of boring constantly making them tap... I need a challenge.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 09:11:26 AM »
It would be hard to pick a fight with Wanderlei Silva, he is such a cool guy .You would have to be a total prick to want to pick a fight with him.In person he has a very intense stare, but he is very polite.He isnt cocky at all. He is just a very confident, secure person, who is a great fighter

spinnis

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2008, 09:12:34 AM »
It would be hard to pick a fight with Wanderlei Silva, he is such a cool guy .You would have to be a total prick to want to pick a fight with him.In person he has a very intense stare, but he is very polite.He isnt cocky at all. He is just a very confident, secure person, who is a great fighter

he could beat the crap out it 98% of the world population if not more.
I would be confident too lol.

probably 99%

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2008, 09:24:03 AM »
he could beat the crap out it 98% of the world population if not more.
I would be confident too lol.

probably 99%

So the remaining 1% is yours Swede - have fun  :D

spinnis

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2008, 09:25:31 AM »
So the remaining 1% is yours Swede - have fun  :D

BOOM BAAM BING.

I would guess its less then 50-100 people in the world that could beat in in the ring so 99.999998% maby lol

I wouldnt wanna kill him though, So I give him the benefit of the doubt  ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2008, 09:26:43 AM »
i could beat him if i had a gun

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2008, 09:33:44 AM »
He needs a new gimmick.  The super intense, thousand-yard stare of most MMA fighters is boring.  Perhaps some Road Warriors-style facepaint.  Quintin will probably job to him again anyways.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2008, 09:44:59 AM »
i could beat him if i had a gun

what if he had a bigger gun
Z

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2008, 09:47:06 AM »
He needs a new gimmick.  The super intense, thousand-yard stare of most MMA fighters is boring.  Perhaps some Road Warriors-style facepaint.  Quintin will probably job to him again anyways.

The only stare that looks intimidating is wandarleis

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »

rampage problems with silva = defending his thai clinch. It's as simple as that. In both previous fights it was the key art used that led to his demise eventually(inside knees,bows..etc). Wanderlei knows this. Rampage knows he can hurt him....the question is can he keep his head and defend the clinch later in the match when wanderlei will try like the previous matches

ASJChaotic

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2008, 09:59:36 AM »

good ol protein afterwards

WTF?

is that Xyience protein powder?
that company went bankrupt years ago
LOL

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?