Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 18, 2018, 04:16:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Connecting . . . the . . . dots . . . (schmoe)  (Read 173729 times)
HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #125 on: July 17, 2009, 12:40:37 PM »

Bodybuilding?  Gay?  Who knew? Grin
angels are gay now? Huh
Report to moderator   Logged

A
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #126 on: July 17, 2009, 01:01:29 PM »

angels are gay now? Huh

I am no expert on heavenly hosts, but I am on expert on all things gay and this image is gay!  But you do not have to take my word for it.  Print out this image,  show it to your friends, family, or coworkers and ask them what words come to mind when they look at it.  Better yet, tell them you admire this image and see how they react.  Angels are things to be admired, right?  If that is true, your friends and family should be happy to know you identify with what this image represents.

Maybe you cannot connect the dots . . . but I bet your friends and family could.  Of course, you would never engage in the exercise I propose because you know how your friends, family, and coworkers would react.  All of which suggest that you can connect the dots . . . you simply choose not to.  Behold the power of denial. Roll Eyes

btw, did you know that according to tradition angels are neither male nor female?  They are genderless!

* fotos_aaron_baker_024.jpg (86.82 KB, 933x700 - viewed 7576 times.)
Ex Coelis
Getbig V

« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2009, 02:32:57 PM »

I am no expert on heavenly hosts, but I am on expert on all things gay and this image is gay!  But you do not have to take my word for it.  Print out this image,  show it to your friends, family, or coworkers and ask them what words come to mind when they look at it.  Better yet, tell them you admire this image and see how they react.  Angels are things to be admired, right?  If that is true, your friends and family should be happy to know you identify with what this image represents.

Maybe you cannot connect the dots . . . but I bet your friends and family could.  Of course, you would never engage in the exercise I propose because you know how your friends, family, and coworkers would react.  All of which suggest that you can connect the dots . . . you simply choose not to.  Behold the power of denial. Roll Eyes

that's not the white party
Parker
Getbig V

He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

« Reply #128 on: July 17, 2009, 03:23:12 PM »

He has a thing for comicbook heros..that image I can only explain him as being the Arch-Angel...But it is odd   
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2009, 03:39:46 PM »

He has a thing for comicbook heros..that image I can only explain him as being the Arch-Angel...But it is odd   

"Odd" as in "queer"?  Ok. I'll buy that.  Wink
Ex Coelis
Getbig V

« Reply #130 on: July 17, 2009, 04:28:51 PM »

BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2009, 05:46:03 PM »

What the hell kind of work out is this?  Huh

* drobson304h.jpg (57.56 KB, 202x345 - viewed 3682 times.)
Ex Coelis
Getbig V

« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2009, 08:26:14 PM »

What the hell kind of work out is this?  Huh

LOL wtf  Grin Grin Grin Grin
HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2009, 10:43:18 PM »

btw, did you know that according to tradition angels are neither male nor female?  They are genderless!
point is, i see that pic and see a built guy in a horrific Halloween costume. You see that pic and want the dude to fuck you. different perceptions. anyway, angel are not to be "admired". That's what got the devil a do-not-pass-go card. Grin
FYI, i have no problem with gay people. I even have some gay friends Shocked

A
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2009, 06:38:05 AM »

point is, i see that pic and see a built guy in a horrific Halloween costume. You see that pic and want the dude to fuck you. different perceptions. anyway, angel are not to be "admired". That's what got the devil a do-not-pass-go card. Grin
FYI, i have no problem with gay people. I even have some gay friends Shocked

I'm willing to bet this pic was not taken on Halloween. Roll Eyes

As I said, you don't have to take my word for it that the pic is gay.  Show it to your friends & family and see how they react... if you dare.  When they tell you it's gay you can tell them they only see it that way because they want the dude to fuck them.
HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2009, 02:55:07 PM »

I'm willing to bet this pic was not taken on Halloween. Roll Eyes

As I said, you don't have to take my word for it that the pic is gay.  Show it to your friends & family and see how they react... if you dare.  When they tell you it's gay you can tell them they only see it that way because they want the dude to fuck them.
Why are you insisting that i show that pic to my family and friends? I'm man enough to make up my own mind.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
True, that some of these pics do have an erotic or/and gay theme to them. IMO this one doesn't. Even tho i did LOL when you first posted it.
anyway,stop denying that you want that dude in the pic to top you, bay.  Grin

A
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2009, 05:04:44 PM »

Why are you insisting that i show that pic to my family and friends? I'm man enough to make up my own mind.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
True, that some of these pics do have an erotic or/and gay theme to them. IMO this one doesn't. Even tho i did LOL when you first posted it.
anyway,stop denying that you want that dude in the pic to top you, bay.  Grin

This thread is about coded, and not so coded, gay images in bodybuilding.  I never said anything about wanting or not wanting that guy to top me.  You are the one who is apparently fantasizing about that.  Everyone here can draw their own conclusions as to why that is. Roll Eyes
Victor VonDoom
Getbig IV

...and Doom shall control the world!

« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2009, 08:11:43 PM »

This thread is about coded, and not so coded, gay images in bodybuilding.  I never said anything about wanting or not wanting that guy top me.  You are the one who is apparently fantasizing about that.  Everyone here can draw their own conclusions as to why that is. Roll Eyes

Bah ha ha ha ha ha
jtsunami
Time Out
Getbig V

I support Bigbobs

« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2009, 08:52:24 PM »

lol that pic of ronnie is about as gay as it gets, a man with wings?  Maybe I am wrong but I always have thought of angels as woman not men Smiley 

jt

TEAM Nasser
HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2009, 11:35:49 PM »

This thread is about coded, and not so coded, gay images in bodybuilding.  I never said anything about wanting or not wanting that guy top me.  You are the one who is apparently fantasizing about that.  Everyone here can draw their own conclusions as to why that is. Roll Eyes
so you're gay but don't have gay sex? isn't that a given. Roll Eyes poor little guy. so confused. Undecided
BTW, i love me some bitches and i am man enough to said i fantasize about them all the time.  ;)hell, i just got back from a date, and i was fantasizing about her and other chicks though out the date. You're the one that is afraid to said that you fantasize about men.  Undecided

A
io856
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2009, 12:02:04 AM »

lol that pic of ronnie is about as gay as it gets, a man with wings?  Maybe I am wrong but I always have thought of angels as woman not men Smiley 

jt
not in Htexan's non-gay dreams  Cheesy
HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2009, 12:05:37 AM »

not in Htexan's non-gay dreams  Cheesy
lol

A
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2009, 06:27:19 PM »

Behold the pageantry! Grin

* sammirandmakwy1.jpg (181.05 KB, 900x590 - viewed 2698 times.)
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #143 on: October 03, 2009, 03:22:39 PM »

Music + muscle men + thongs + posing for other men + confetti = gay.  Cheesy

* 860rb3415.jpg (113.15 KB, 600x400 - viewed 2531 times.)
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2009, 06:52:18 AM »

Variations on a theme...  Cheesy

* 083.jpg (88.91 KB, 500x750 - viewed 1963 times.)
Sir Humphrey
Getbig IV

It's only gay if you want it to be.

« Reply #145 on: December 20, 2009, 08:21:07 AM »

Tony is one of my favourites!  Tongue
HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2009, 01:41:38 AM »

i agree, those are some really gay rims. Grin

A
rockyfortune
Getbig IV

"look, it's the drunk piano player."

« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2009, 04:31:28 AM »

this is the funniest fucking thread...if there is an expert on what is gay...it's Bay---i wonder how bob defends his fruity chainmail pic!?

footloose and fancy free
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2009, 08:54:48 AM »

this is the funniest fucking thread...if there is an expert on what is gay...it's Bay---i wonder how bob defends his fruity chainmail pic!?

Grin
Sir Humphrey
Getbig IV

It's only gay if you want it to be.

« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2009, 09:41:33 AM »

Tongue

* tonybreznik6.jpg (123.3 KB, 500x750 - viewed 5334 times.)

* tonybreznik4.jpg (88.13 KB, 500x750 - viewed 5327 times.)

* post-3-1129475940.jpg (38.88 KB, 768x576 - viewed 5203 times.)

* Brede_rug_(157)(1)ok.jpg (94.33 KB, 533x799 - viewed 5161 times.)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!