Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman to do the Arnold Classic?  (Read 4162 times)

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
Re: Ronnie Coleman to do the Arnold Classic?
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2008, 01:22:01 PM »
His wife will talk him into it. Its abundantly clear the guy aint got a mind of his own since getting married. Theres only one boss in the Colman household and it aint the big fucker with the multiple sandows....sad.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2008, 01:25:43 PM »
With a $265,000 1st place price.  His wife is going to make sure she sends his black ass in to the "fields" to bring mama the money.  I think he'll do it.

It's always amazing to me that there are a few stupid white guys on here who are so jealous that they will never ever look like the black guy next to them in the gym, that they use every post as an opportunity to say something racial or turn every topic into a race issue so they can crack off a few stupid jokes that they would never do in person to a black guy cause they would get their asses kicked big time....(epic run-on sentence)... :o

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2008, 01:39:12 PM »
It's always amazing to me that there are a few stupid white guys on here who are so jealous that they will never ever look like the black guy next to them in the gym, that they use every post as an opportunity to say something racial or turn every topic into a race issue so they can crack off a few stupid jokes that they would never do in person to a black guy cause they would get their asses kicked big time....(epic run-on sentence)... :o

You're wrong, if his wife were black we'd be saying the exact same thing... gold digger.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 03:05:39 PM »
it's a cultural thing.

In response to Obama's complaint that FOX News doesn't show enough  Black and Hispanic people on their network,   FOX has announced that  they
will now air  ' America 's Most Wanted' TWICE a week.

The First 48 would be another show they should continue to run in order to get their quota of blacks in.   That show is full of 'em.  :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2008, 03:35:35 PM »

hahahahahahahahaha

wiggs who made that statement is a black guy.

owned.
175lbs by 31st July

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2008, 03:49:37 PM »

Where are all the blacks in the UFC where quickness and timing only mean so much? Face it, the biggest pussies on the planet are white...However the craziest mother fuckers to walk the planet are also white...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2008, 08:23:22 PM »
Where are all the blacks in the UFC where quickness and timing only mean so much? Face it, the biggest pussies on the planet are white...However the craziest mother fuckers to walk the planet are also white...
Ya know...I actually agree with that statement....even though it's racist also...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2008, 10:01:35 PM »
it's a cultural thing.

In response to Obama's complaint that FOX News doesn't show enough  Black and Hispanic people on their network,   FOX has announced that  they
will now air  ' America 's Most Wanted' TWICE a week.

LOL

YIP YIP

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2008, 10:09:05 PM »
There is no such thing as marketability in BB. IF anything I would buy a ticket just to see Ronnie.

My point too...

Admit it, You rather watch an "injured Ronnie" do the Arnold than Dexter win the O.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2008, 10:09:31 PM »
Ronnie is a man with muscles on his body...
No doubt about it...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2008, 10:19:02 PM »
Ronnie is a man with muscles on his body...

So that must mean one thing.......

Youre a lad with eyes on your face.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2008, 10:25:49 PM »

Umm Hey guy.  Ya do know I'm black right?  Look at the avatar. 

FAIL :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2008, 10:28:53 PM »

Don't worry it's only a matter of time before they come in and dominate and you will be complaining about how the hip hop culture ruined MMA. ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2008, 02:07:12 AM »

Umm Hey guy.  Ya do know I'm black right?  Look at the avatar. 

FAIL :-X

wiggs exposed as a racist  :o :o
175lbs by 31st July

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2008, 02:12:21 AM »
Last night Ronnie Coleman and his wife were leaving the Hard Rock Cafe and stop by our table. I was eating with my fellow stooges experts, Ron and Lonnie Teper. When asked if he was doing the Arnold, Ronnie said, "well maybe." His wife smiled and said, "we'll know for sure in a couple weeks." Lonnie pressed on and asked, "Come on Man, what's the big nasty going to do?" Ronnie chuckled and said he is thinking about it and is currently weighing 297lbs.

Smart move for Ronnie to do the Arnold next year?

Oh and Ron said he was upset that Ronnie got his food 1/2 hr before we did.  ;D

Lift you're such a fucking loser.

1. You know damn well he's not doing the Arnold and that he was teasing you.

2. You just wanted everyone to know who you were dining with. You must think you're a bigshot dining with Ron avidan...huh.

3. You want everybody to think you "mingle" with world class bodybuidlers.

4. you're such an attention whore and the ladies DO NOT LIKE YOU

5. Lots of forums have ladies sections only and you are nto talked about highly douchebag.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2008, 02:15:10 AM »
Lift you're such a fucking loser.

4. you're such an attention whore and the ladies DO NOT LIKE YOU

he doesn't care about the ladies, he only cares what phil heath thinks with his come to bed midnight blue eyes and his cheeky hampster cheeks. :-\
175lbs by 31st July

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2008, 02:17:48 AM »
he doesn't care about the ladies, he only cares what phil heath thinks with his come to bed midnight blue eyes and his cheeky hampster cheeks. :-\

Surely Phil Heath has better taste?????