Author Topic: STOP BITCHIN  (Read 2054 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: STOP BITCHIN
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2008, 05:04:25 PM »
Aren't you sitting pretty on the North's side of the line anyway?

People are just more honest about that sort of thing below the line. I'm sort of kidding but more blacks are moving back down south and more than 50% of all black people live below the Mason Dixon line.

I actually find racism interesting so it doesn't usually affect me on a personal level.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2008, 05:22:50 PM »
People are just more honest about that sort of thing below the line. I'm sort of kidding but more blacks are moving back down south and more than 50% of all black people live below the Mason Dixon line.

I actually find racism interesting so it doesn't usually affect me on a personal level.
Kind of ironic isn't it? The south is notoriously racist, yet the majority of blacks choose to live there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2008, 06:43:18 PM »
Kind of ironic isn't it? The south is notoriously racist, yet the majority of blacks choose to live there.

The south is much better than people say it is, IMO.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2008, 07:11:38 PM »
If by "saving" you mean...

..destroy guns rights and self-defense rights

..expand eminent domain and government seizure of private property

..take money from people who earn it and give it to those who don't with maybe a little reparations sprinkled on top

..disarming the USA and fail our allies by "negotiating" with the world and becoming militarily impotent

..allowing infants born alive in botched abortions to die (that's called "murder" for you liberal morons)

..expand the government waste and inefficiency while pushing the highest government spending ever

..continue our dependence on petroleum brought to you by OPEC (aka. our enemies)

..border security?  no such thing.. silly Americans!

then yeah.. he'll "save" us. ::)

Big Bump to you bro, the only defence the other side had was blaming Bush for everything so god forbid we elect a hero a warrior and a man who won't take shit (Mc Cain) from the nut job rulers of the world. I'm
not agreeing with everything about Bush and Mc Cain, but what the hell were people thinking when they voted for obama? That' right they weren't thinking they just believed all the bullshit the media was feeding you.
So can i blame Bush for the gas prices droping? No but you blamed him when they were over 4 dollars a gallon, well today i paid $1.99 a gallon. Don't worry i no it has nothing to do with Bush.

Maybe you obama lovers or should i say your savior should read what BRIXTONBULLDOG wrote over and over again, because most of you never voted in your life and did't know one god damm thing about him, and some of you did't even know who he picked for VP did you? Tell the truth. So lets show the country we're not racist and vote for obama, the only change is we elected  for the first time in history a half White/Black man for President.
At least he picked H Clinton for Sec.of State, that's the least they could do since she got Robed of running for president. Remember she had more votes than obama (18.000.000) that's 18 million for those of you who can't understand numbers. His big message was change, could be for worse or better or no change at all.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2008, 07:13:38 PM »
Maybe you obama lovers or should i say your savior should read what BRIXTONBULLDOG wrote over and over again

Hahahahahah!!... Amen to that bro!!!! ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2008, 07:20:49 PM »
Big Bump to you bro, the only defence the other side had was blaming Bush for everything so god forbid we elect a hero a warrior and a man who won't take shit (Mc Cain) from the nut job rulers of the world. I'm
not agreeing with everything about Bush and Mc Cain, but what the hell were people thinking when they voted for obama? That' right they weren't thinking they just believed all the bullshit the media was feeding you.
So can i blame Bush for the gas prices droping? No but you blamed him when they were over 4 dollars a gallon, well today i paid $1.99 a gallon. Don't worry i no it has nothing to do with Bush.

Maybe you obama lovers or should i say your savior should read what BRIXTONBULLDOG wrote over and over again, because most of you never voted in your life and did't know one god damm thing about him, and some of you did't even know who he picked for VP did you? Tell the truth. So lets show the country we're not racist and vote for obama, the only change is we elected  for the first time in history a half White/Black man for President.
At least he picked H Clinton for Sec.of State, that's the least they could do since she got Robed of running for president. Remember she had more votes than obama (18.000.000) that's 18 million for those of you who can't understand numbers. His big message was change, could be for worse or better or no change at all.

The election is over, jimijimi.

Take a deep breath and relax.

No disrespect but I doubt you make real money and won't be affected by the presidency one bit.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »

No disrespect but I doubt you make real money and won't be affected by the presidency one bit.
You didn't even vote, your ancestors fought for their freedom and their rights and you blew it off.

Shame on you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 07:37:04 PM »
You didn't even vote, your ancestors fought for their freedom and their rights and you blew it off.

Shame on you.

I went down, was turned away, bitched up a storm at the board of elections, left messages for the court clerk and even pleaded my case to the State Supreme Court judge, LOL!

Ultimately, it was still my mistake but it was weird not voting for the first time.

I do have a lot of relatives that are Veterans (like me) but I don't know if the cousins who are VietNam Vets were fighting for me to vote. If you're making a slavery joke, I honestly wouldn't know. My grandfather was an immigrant from portugal and grandmother was native American possibly mixed with white. When Indians (tuscorora) were being sent to reservations many of them lied on the census and claimed to be black to stay in that section of Alabama. My great grandfather lived and died on a reservation. My father and I aren't close so we don't talk about stuff like freedom fighting. Don't even think we've spoken in three years but if you're really curious I can ask.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2008, 07:50:18 PM »

Lets see Mr. know it all in the last few years i've owned 3 companies and sold 2, i live in a 7500 Sq ft home
own 3 cars and a SUV, Your right i don't make real money i own it. I grew up in Miami and made something of myself and moved out of a mostly slime hole of a city where no one can speak english. Now i live in Boca Raton
so why don't you check the average price of a home here bro. And your right i won't be affected by who runs the country there not giving anything away or maybe in your mide obama's going to take cae of you and your family. So don't make quotes about me when you don't even know me, i have my beliefs and you have yours, it's no big deal.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2008, 07:52:23 PM »
I went down, was turned away, bitched up a storm at the board of elections, left messages for the court clerk and even pleaded my case to the State Supreme Court judge, LOL!

Ultimately, it was still my mistake but it was weird not voting for the first time.

I do have a lot of relatives that are Veterans (like me) but I don't know if the cousins who are VietNam Vets were fighting for me to vote. If you're making a slavery joke, I honestly wouldn't know. My grandfather was an immigrant from portugal and grandmother was native American possibly mixed with white. When Indians (tuscorora) were being sent to reservations many of them lied on the census and claimed to be black to stay in that section of Alabama. My great grandfather lived and died on a reservation. My father and I aren't close so we don't talk about stuff like freedom fighting. Don't even think we've spoken in three years but if you're really curious I can ask.
It was a slavery joke, and you should call your dad, just to say Hi.

Lets see Mr. know it all in the last few years i've owned 3 companies and sold 2, i live in a 7500 Sq ft home
own 3 cars and a SUV, Your right i don't make real money i own it. I grew up in Miami and made something of myself and moved out of a mostly slime hole of a city where no one can speak english. Now i live in Boca Raton
so why don't you check the average price of a home here bro. And your right i won't be affected by who runs the country there not giving anything away or maybe in your mide obama's going to take cae of you and your family. So don't make quotes about me when you don't even know me, i have my beliefs and you have yours, it's no big deal.
Everyone is rich on getbig, if this is all you have, you are a poor slob.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2008, 07:59:59 PM »
Sounds like it bothers you Chaos? To bad. I don't have time for a nobody like you, i'm sure you still live with your parents. And if that's your picture bro ? i would take it off you look a little puffy

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2008, 08:01:35 PM »

No need to get defensive, LOL! Obama's a polititian, just like they all are and isn't going to do a damn thing for me.

The rich will stay rich and the poor will always be with us. Elections aren't going to change that one bit.

I am already bored with the Obama thing and really don't know if I can take 8 years of people dissecting every word out of the guy's mouth or deal with his recycling Bill Clinton's administration while pretending to be for change.

It was a slavery joke, and you should call your dad, just to say Hi.

Feel the same about him as I do PETA. :)

I did consider calling him this year but figured it would be better to wait until we had something to discuss.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2008, 08:02:00 PM »
Good night Fat Boy

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2008, 08:04:37 PM »
Sounds like it bothers you Chaos? To bad. I don't have time for a nobody like you, i'm sure you still live with your parents. And if that's your picture bro ? i would take it off you look a little puffy
LMAO, you're a retard, GTFO.
Trying to brag yourself up on the internet, what a loser. ::)

No need to get defensive, LOL! Obama's a polititian, just like they all are and isn't going to do a damn thing for me.

The rich will stay rich and the poor will always be with us. Elections aren't going to change that one bit.

I am already bored with the Obama thing and really don't know if I can take 8 years of people dissecting every word out of the guy's mouth or deal with his recycling Bill Clinton's administration while pretending to be for change.

I did consider calling him this year but figured it would be better to wait until we had something to discuss.

You could call him and discuss your differences. :)

In the end doc, all you have is your family. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2008, 08:06:01 PM »

I can live with that bro, by the way my mom's side is part native American, but chaos needs to get a life.
Have a good night.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2008, 08:08:10 PM »
I can live with that bro, by the way my mom's side is part native American, but chaos needs to get a life.
Have a good night.
LOL, log the fuckoff already, dork.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2008, 08:12:12 PM »
LMAO, you're a retard, GTFO.
Trying to brag yourself up on the internet, what a loser. ::)

You could call him and discuss your differences. :)

In the end doc, all you have is your family. ;)

Don't need to brag bro i just replyed to your comment, if you knew me then you can make a honest comment about me, just like i don't have the right to make bad comments about you because i don't know you in person right? So you can be a OK bro for all i know, so lets keep it cool that way? Peace

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2008, 05:32:27 AM »
If by "saving" you mean...

..destroy guns rights and self-defense rights

..expand eminent domain and government seizure of private property

..take money from people who earn it and give it to those who don't with maybe a little reparations sprinkled on top

..disarming the USA and fail our allies by "negotiating" with the world and becoming militarily impotent

..allowing infants born alive in botched abortions to die (that's called "murder" for you liberal morons)

..expand the government waste and inefficiency while pushing the highest government spending ever

..continue our dependence on petroleum brought to you by OPEC (aka. our enemies)

..border security?  no such thing.. silly Americans!

then yeah.. he'll "save" us. ::)

The obama supporters don't even know what his issures are, they just voted and did't listen. Trust me this country will be in worse shape in the coming years.
obama said by the year 2011 he will create 2 million jobs, that's funny do you know how many people are going to lose their jobs by 2011? So maybe it will even out, dout it.