Author Topic: Travis Barker sues Goodyear  (Read 3851 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Travis Barker sues Goodyear
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2008, 03:49:30 PM »
Well, Mcmannus, I guess that is how you view other people but not me. Not everyone is "perfect." I wish that no one had Tattoos and women never get their Clits pierced. "I say what ever floats your boat." So, there is a difference in a person who has tattoos and who does not? Brah, i cannot judge anyone and never ever will be. I could really care less about standards when it comes to tattoos. I see people with Tattoos and do not think anything about it but that is me. I use to think that way about people with tattoos but when i moved out west, that idea left me and i have met far more people with tattoos that are articulate, intelligent,..etc. I could go tits to town with this but Travis is a good quiet person that is a phenomenal drummer and makes great music.     

not from what i saw of him on his show.  Let his western wife laze around the house, sleep until noon and couldn't be the man of the house.  He was the woman in that relationship.  Praise to Allah and Muslim men who know how to keep woman under control.

jt
TEAM Nasser

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2008, 05:32:02 PM »
Well, Mcmannus, I guess that is how you view other people but not me. Not everyone is "perfect." I wish that no one had Tattoos and women never get their Clits pierced. "I say what ever floats your boat." So, there is a difference in a person who has tattoos and who does not? Brah, i cannot judge anyone and never ever will be. I could really care less about standards when it comes to tattoos. I see people with Tattoos and do not think anything about it but that is me. I use to think that way about people with tattoos but when i moved out west, that idea left me and i have met far more people with tattoos that are articulate, intelligent,..etc. I could go tits to town with this but Travis is a good quiet person that is a phenomenal drummer and makes great music.    

Yes I judge people according to how they "present" themselves to society.  If someone comes to work without showering for 7 days, greasy hair, and pajamas I'll judge them as a lazy, dirty, dumbass.  If I meet someone with tattoos up and down their body, holes in their ears, and a metal stud through their nose........if I come into contatc with a black kid who has 30lbs of gold chain hanging around his neck, and his pants sagging down to his knees........well....... ........if I come into contact with a woman with fake tits more plastic surgery than joan rivers.......well.  I never said anything about being perfect.  But Travis Barker presents himself as some druggie, twinked out, skinny rockstar with tattoos up and down his body because THAT IS WHAT he wants to portray.  He might very well be a nice guy but he's not exactly gonna pull off the rockstar look dressing and looking like Clark Kent.  And a lot of rockstars do drugs, party etc.  That's the lifestyle.  Whether or not he lives that lifestyle is one thing.....but that's the image he wants/has to portray. 

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »
Yes I judge people according to how they "present" themselves to society.  If someone comes to work without showering for 7 days, greasy hair, and pajamas I'll judge them as a lazy, dirty, dumbass.  If I meet someone with tattoos up and down their body, holes in their ears, and a metal stud through their nose........if I come into contatc with a black kid who has 30lbs of gold chain hanging around his neck, and his pants sagging down to his knees........well....... ........if I come into contact with a woman with fake tits more plastic surgery than joan rivers.......well.  I never said anything about being perfect.  But Travis Barker presents himself as some druggie, twinked out, skinny rockstar with tattoos up and down his body because THAT IS WHAT he wants to portray.  He might very well be a nice guy but he's not exactly gonna pull off the rockstar look dressing and looking like Clark Kent.  And a lot of rockstars do drugs, party etc.  That's the lifestyle.  Whether or not he lives that lifestyle is one thing.....but that's the image he wants/has to portray. 

So essentially you're saying Travis' look gives the impression of someone that likes to party and have a good time.
You live a stressed life that forces you to work hard, leaving little time to actually enjoy the fruits of your labours. You'll probably grow old and look back on your life with the frightening realisation that - you were just a cog in a vast machine. The fact that a guy like Travis Barker can get rich and have sex with very attractive women(your primary motivation to get a good job, subconscious or not), due to his drumming skills and charisma, embitters you. It makes you feel better to lump him in with trailor park trash and other sordid types. No one will remember you, but hey, you worked hard and dressed like Clark Kent.
I respect that.
☠ Order of Nephilim

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2008, 12:22:29 AM »
So essentially you're saying Travis' look gives the impression of someone that likes to party and have a good time.
You live a stressed life that forces you to work hard, leaving little time to actually enjoy the fruits of your labours. You'll probably grow old and look back on your life with the frightening realisation that - you were just a cog in a vast machine. The fact that a guy like Travis Barker can get rich and have sex with very attractive women(your primary motivation to get a good job, subconscious or not), due to his drumming skills and charisma, embitters you. It makes you feel better to lump him in with trailor park trash and other sordid types. No one will remember you, but hey, you worked hard and dressed like Clark Kent.
I respect that.

Haha.  Listen to you.  Smug, young, arrogant little fuck that thinks he's got the whole world figured out eh?  I don't give a shit about "hot chicks" and "money".  Barker's personal life is a mess.  Most people in Hollywood are fucking emotional disasters.  Their relationships don't last because for the most part they live in a fairy tale.  Trying to juggle their onscreen existence with reality is a tough pill to swallow. 

But to answer your question......I take great pleasure in the simple things in life.  And I'll look back on my life knowing that I lived a good, decent, wholesome life.  Being a good husband and a good father and building a legacy through my kids and my future wife will be worth a lot more than "pussy" and money.  When you're older and wiser you'll realize this.  Or in your case you'll probably never realize it until you are old and wasting away in a hospital bed.     

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 10:01:58 AM »
Haha.  Listen to you.  Smug, young, arrogant little fuck that thinks he's got the whole world figured out eh?  I don't give a shit about "hot chicks" and "money".  Barker's personal life is a mess.  Most people in Hollywood are fucking emotional disasters.  Their relationships don't last because for the most part they live in a fairy tale.  Trying to juggle their onscreen existence with reality is a tough pill to swallow. 

But to answer your question......I take great pleasure in the simple things in life.  And I'll look back on my life knowing that I lived a good, decent, wholesome life.  Being a good husband and a good father and building a legacy through my kids and my future wife will be worth a lot more than "pussy" and money.  When you're older and wiser you'll realize this.  Or in your case you'll probably never realize it until you are old and wasting away in a hospital bed.     

Great post, and excellent way to respond to a teenager.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 12:08:39 PM »
I respect that.

Great post, and a better way to respond to someone who is jealous of all Mr. Barker. I respect that
D