Author Topic: Mike Kefalianos wins again at Germany! (pics and vid) PUTNAM WHO???  (Read 14911 times)

closeline

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike Kefalianos wins again at Germany! (pics and vid) PUTNAM WHO???
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2008, 05:38:00 AM »

Dammit!!!!
Can you damn people use pounds for us Americans? >:( It's a US site after all!!! :P :P :P 

220lbs = 100kg

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2008, 06:21:40 AM »
Here'a another good photo of Mike from www.Bodybuilders.gr

wow this guy looks ready for the pros and the Arnold....

he makes putnam look like 200 lbs of bubble gum.

:-\

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2008, 11:56:29 AM »
1.) he was competing in the heayweight (90-100 kg/220 lbs., the class before the superheavyweights which compete + 220 lbs.). The competition was very tough. The best Amateur show for many years in Germany (a lot of real ripped athletes)
2.) it was not the German "Nationals" (deutsche Meisterschaft). It was the "intern. german Championship" which is also open for Athletes with an IFBB-license (world-wide). Kefalianos qualified by winning the "intern. north german-championship (in Hamburg) a few weeks before"
3.) Kefalianos won the WABBA Pro Worldchampionship + the PDI Pro-Event in Paris last year. Now he turned to the IFBB to get an IFBB Pro-Card. So he had to do Amateur shows to get his Procard.

P.S.

at the same event the audience went crazy (more than 50 % where leaving there seats and walking out....) when the womenīs Bodybuilding placings where anounced....i never saw an audience that reacted so much to the judges decision. Some say that Female Bodybuilding in Germany is dead from that day....

I think you are right. One week before the contest he was on low carb day with only 200 gr of potato and h was 103 Kg.

At the cntest day maybe he was unde 100 kg (220 lbs)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2008, 12:02:23 PM »
mazda how do you know so much about this spartan warrior ? do you know him personally?
175lbs by 31st July

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »
No. My friend and trainer, 2 times Mr. Hellas, Stavros Papadopoulos, is friend of him.

In Greece famous bodybuilders are well known each other and they support each other.

Also i am moderator in the biggest Greek bodybuilding forum, bodybuilders.gr, and i get informations instantly from the contests in Greece, athletes etc.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2008, 03:35:22 PM »
No. My friend and trainer, 2 times Mr. Hellas, Stavros Papadopoulos, is friend of him.

In Greece famous bodybuilders are well known each other and they support each other.

Also i am moderator in the biggest Greek bodybuilding forum, bodybuilders.gr, and i get informations instantly from the contests in Greece, athletes etc.

cool.

can you tell us more about his workouts? diet? steroid cycle?
175lbs by 31st July

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2008, 03:36:26 PM »
cool.

haha, yes Panda, maybe you can get this guy to tell us where his hook-up is too. haha

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2008, 03:49:25 PM »
I think you are right. One week before the contest he was on low carb day with only 200 gr of potato and h was 103 Kg.

At the cntest day maybe he was unde 100 kg (220 lbs)
at the weighing he was 220 lbs. Onstage maybe 224 (??), but looking like a 250 lbs guy.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2008, 04:18:35 PM »
haha, yes Panda, maybe you can get this guy to tell us where his hook-up is too. haha

hahaha if you don't ask you don't get.
175lbs by 31st July

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2008, 01:26:08 PM »
cool.

I don't know many things my friend. But soon i will have an interview with Mike for the bodybuilders.gr and i will post here some intresting things for you.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2008, 01:33:31 PM »
I don't know many things my friend. But soon i will have an interview with Mike for the bodybuilders.gr and i will post here some intresting things for you.
i can't wait  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Hellenic

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2008, 01:39:12 PM »
Here is a video of Michael Kefalianos guest posing at one of the largest shows in Greece:

http://www.bodybuilders.gr/bodybuilding.asp?dtype=4&catid=19&recid=193

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2008, 10:36:15 AM »
Did he get a pro-Card ?  (iīm not sure).  I read that he want to compete for Germany as a Pro, but a win at the intern. German Championship itīs not the german qualification to get a Pro-Card. To get a Pro Card (in Germany) the Athlete have to compete at the World-Championship (IFBB), and reaching the final there. The "Problem" is, that the IFBB WC is a drug tested Competition (random testing, 3 of 5 Finalist). So itīs pretty much a lottery too. That his physique is IFBB Pro-Level is no question. The Problem is where/or how can he get the Pro-Card. I donīt know how the greek IFBB section will support him to get the Pro-card (or not?).

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2008, 10:44:43 AM »
I haven't seen detail like that in a long time, props to that dude, hope he does well...