Author Topic: eq  (Read 3799 times)

bigjoex

• Getbig II
eq
« on: November 24, 2008, 11:25:11 AM »
ive tanken tren, sus deca, cyp, and eth. got great gains from these supplements before. a friend of mine said try e.q. its great. so ive looked into it, i found out soem nice things about it and was wondering how some people may of reacted to it and like it out

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: eq
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 11:37:00 AM »
I'm not a big fan of EQ.

It gives me anxiety and the gains are minimal.

Deca is much better IMO.

I liked the appetite boost and vascularity, but i didn't gain much strength or mass on it.

If you can handle Tren, i would stick with that or Deca.

8)

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 11:39:58 AM »
yeah i had alot of luck with deca. also got bloated bad lol. tren i loved the gains off of it where amazing to me. but ive been hereing that E.Q. can do the same but if not more.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 12:00:19 PM »
yeah i had alot of luck with deca. also got bloated bad lol. tren i loved the gains off of it where amazing to me. but ive been hereing that E.Q. can do the same but if not more.

If your getting bloated watch your estrogen levels, your diet (sodium intake), and drink more water. Should take care of the problem. When your getting badly bloated something is off.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 12:38:42 PM »

Tren blows EQ away in every way i can think of.

If you can handle Tren, don't waste money on EQ.

No comparison.

A lot of people run EQ because they cannot handle the sides of Tren.

Many people like EQ, but i found it to be weak compared to Deca or Tren.

8)

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 03:10:59 PM »
I'm not a big fan of EQ.

It gives me anxiety and the gains are minimal.

Deca is much better IMO.

I liked the appetite boost and vascularity, but i didn't gain much strength or mass on it.

If you can handle Tren, i would stick with that or Deca.

8)
I thought I was the only one to feel anxiety from EQ....

not a fan of EQ...weak compound IMO

Ringo365

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »
eq rocks ;D

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 08:17:21 AM »
Not a fan of EQ either. Made me hungry all the time and gains were minimal over a long period. Im not even a big fan of Deca. Sos or Test E and Tren is a winning combo. Maybe some T-ball or Winni V sometimes if i run an oral which is rare

SOS 250 EOD
TREN A 100 EOD
or
TEST E 2x a week at 500mg per shot
TREN A EOD 100mg
BIG, LEAN,STRONG,AND HARD

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 10:05:45 AM »
yeah true tren did alot for me. i was taking sus on tren and still got a little bloated. if you were taking tren would u take test prop, t4 or what?

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2008, 11:37:09 AM »
You can run some T-3 and clen but tren has great fat burning properties alone. t-3 and clen will increase your fat burning. No reason with proper diet and cardio you shouldnt be shredded on tren even with a moderate to high test level

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2008, 07:38:46 PM »
ive tanken tren, sus deca, cyp, and eth. got great gains from these supplements before. a friend of mine said try e.q. its great. so ive looked into it, i found out soem nice things about it and was wondering how some people may of reacted to it and like it out

Stop relying on your friends.

Their genetics are different than yours, so their opinion on EQ has no bearing on how it would work for you.

EQ for me is weak as shit and doesn't do much in terms of strength or endurance.

It's like a poor man's Deca.   :P

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2008, 07:58:07 PM »

Their genetics are different than yours, so their opinion on EQ has no bearing on how it would work for you.

EQ for me is weak as shit and doesn't do much in terms of strength or endurance.

DIV

agreed
TEAM Nasser

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 11:20:25 PM »

DIV

Dude, wtf are you talking about... EQ is a totally different drug then deca, night and day difference.

I love EQ becuase of the lean gains and great pumps, really fills the muscle out nicely and gives good vascularity... deca is just water bloat and deca dick..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 11:24:13 PM »
Dude, wtf are you talking about... EQ is a totally different drug then deca, night and day difference.

I love EQ becuase of the lean gains and great pumps, really fills the muscle out nicely and gives good vascularity... deca is just water bloat and deca dick..
lol dude well alot of people like deca and alot of people like equipoise... different steroiuds seem to work better for different people.. (probably due to differing capabilities to carry out diffferent gene transcriptions/activations)...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 12:22:44 AM »
lol dude well alot of people like deca and alot of people like equipoise... different steroiuds seem to work better for different people.. (probably due to differing capabilities to carry out diffferent gene transcriptions/activations)...

True, some people like to look bloated and pudgy and have problems getting it up :)

I prefer to avoid steroids that cause those minor 'inconveniences'

:)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2008, 04:38:25 AM »

Yes, we know why you love it.

EQ is a weak anabolic, IMO.........that's why I said it's a poor man's Deca.

The sides notwithstanding, it doesn't do much for athletic performance, but has use in bodybuilding contest prep as you said.

It all comes down to the usage.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 09:02:01 PM »
Agreed  Everybody is different in terms of genetics, training style (powerlifting,bodybuilding, intensity, rest) Some will love EQ, some will  hate it. Is it better than nothing,,,,,sure, is it better than TREn, A50, Dball, TEst, HELL NO! EQ has never done anything for me which is why i wont ever take it

DIV

Ringo365

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 09:22:53 AM »
Where can i get some eq

strength

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 07:11:17 AM »
eq rocks ;D

very informative,

thank you for that   ???

bigmike99

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2008, 08:28:01 AM »
If your getting bloated watch your estrogen levels, your diet (sodium intake), and drink more water. Should take care of the problem. When your getting badly bloated something is off.

Very true.  More times than not it is diet related.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2008, 12:02:05 PM »

Not necessarily, some products will bloat you like crazy while others will not, come on now...we all know this... dbol, suspension, anadrol deca and enanthate are going to bloat you to hell compared to winstrol, tren, anavar, primo, etc. You can't realistically dispute that, it's just how the particular agent works.

bigmike99

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2008, 12:46:32 PM »
Not necessarily, some products will bloat you like crazy while others will not, come on now...we all know this... dbol, suspension, anadrol deca and enanthate are going to bloat you to hell compared to winstrol, tren, anavar, primo, etc. You can't realistically dispute that, it's just how the particular agent works.

I think there is a difference between bloating and holding some water.  Just my opinion. If your diet is tight
the first products you mentioned have tendencies to make you watery but should not bloat you.
I guess it depends on what one considers bloated.

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008, 09:33:02 PM »
EQ is not about gaining muscle.  It's not a mass builder, nor does it bloat if your diet is on right.

EQ is used to help you get cut up.  Once again, that's if your diet is right.

Before you guys shoot something, you really should know what it does don't you think?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 07:21:00 AM »
Yes, we know why you love it.

EQ is a weak anabolic, IMO.........that's why I said it's a poor man's Deca.

The sides notwithstanding, it doesn't do much for athletic performance, but has use in bodybuilding contest prep as you said.

It all comes down to the usage.

DIV

it does increase red blood cell count soo athletes can take it for endurance...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2008, 06:09:48 AM »
Is EQ a good steroid? Yes
Is it stronger then deca? No
Is it a weaker form of deca? No, totally different drug
Is there a lot of good EQ out there? Absolutely not. Most of it is complete junk, good quality EQ is scarce.
Does EQ cause less bloat then deca? Yes, but like always for the most part this boils down to diet, deca bloat can be controlled easily.
Do deca users get deca dick? Not normally, it is a way overblown myth. Sure it happens, but it can happen with EQ as well.
Is EQ stonger then tren? Not even close, tren blows EQ away...not even comparable.