Author Topic: TREN Extreme by ACL  (Read 10056 times)

delusional

• Getbig II
TREN Extreme by ACL
« on: November 24, 2008, 06:01:20 PM »
Hi, I would like to know what would be the best stack to use with Tren Extreme? I would also like to know what to take in order to keep up my sex drive.(during and after

delusional

• Getbig II
Re: TREN Extreme by ACL
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 11:41:11 PM »
?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 06:13:20 AM »
Keep away from these designer steroids.

delusional

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 08:54:51 AM »
o.... lol....

Use real aas ?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 09:19:29 AM »
o.... lol....

Use real aas ?

Yes.

Look, your username says it all. Try to be smart, and keep your hands off this untested garbage.

No one in the world knows, what these substances will do to your body in the long run, nor what is really the composition of the stuff you take there. It was never tested, it is produced under non-medical conditions and so on.

If you are lucky, nothing will happen when you take this.

Try to get legit human grade steroids and you are better off, or do it naturally.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 06:26:07 PM »
Yes.

Look, your username says it all. Try to be smart, and keep your hands off this untested garbage.

No one in the world knows, what these substances will do to your body in the long run, nor what is really the composition of the stuff you take there. It was never tested, it is produced under non-medical conditions and so on.

If you are lucky, nothing will happen when you take this.

Try to get legit human grade steroids and you are better off, or do it naturally.

good advice.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 09:35:47 PM »
Fuck not this shit again. Yeah just walk down to 7-11 and get all the gear you need. Fn wankers ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 01:47:04 AM »
Fuck not this shit again. Yeah just walk down to 7-11 and get all the gear you need. Fn wankers ::)

meltdown.  ;D

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 02:29:48 PM »
Yeah, its easy to melt when you guys keep suggesting that people just "go get some real shit". :D Lets forget for a second ITS ILEAGL IN MOST COUNTRYS, hence asking about legal products, but most of us don't hang with scumbag drug dealers, which can make it a wee bit hard to find " sources ". Either give some real world advice, ( ie. something normal people can apply) or go give the guy steroids if its that easy ???    Second meltdown over ;D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 06:21:51 PM »
Yeah, its easy to melt when you guys keep suggesting that people just "go get some real shit". :D Lets forget for a second ITS ILEAGL IN MOST COUNTRYS, hence asking about legal products, but most of us don't hang with scumbag drug dealers, which can make it a wee bit hard to find " sources ". Either give some real world advice, ( ie. something normal people can apply) or go give the guy steroids if its that easy ???    Second meltdown over ;D

good post.

If your going to tell someone who is asking for an honest opinion to go out and get real gear, sources should be posted or sent through pm.  Unfortunately, the DEA watches closely over steroid related posts.

He bought it and he's going to use it anyway.
Air Falcon

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 09:10:00 PM »
good post.

If your going to tell someone who is asking for an honest opinion to go out and get real gear, sources should be posted or sent through pm.  Unfortunately, the DEA watches closely over steroid related posts.

He bought it and he's going to use it anyway.

that wasnt the advice. the advice was to take medically tested drugs if you are going to take drugs. This shit is untested and potentially dangerous. He was given good advice, if he wants to take crap that is his perogative, however why should anyone help someone who hasnt done any research in the first place?

an honest opinion was given also. One source i know is the doctor, perhaps go get tested ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 11:49:19 PM »
that wasnt the advice. the advice was to take medically tested drugs if you are going to take drugs. This shit is untested and potentially dangerous. He was given good advice, if he wants to take crap that is his perogative, however why should anyone help someone who hasnt done any research in the first place?

an honest opinion was given also. One source i know is the doctor, perhaps go get tested ::)

Yep, the thing is NOT go out an buy real drugs, but THINK!! a bit about what you are going to do.

Doing steroids should not be a decision like waling into GNC and thinking: Well, i need some more whey, multivitamins and then i will do this fancy designer steroid, that has never been tested or approved for human comsumption but just to make a fast buck by a supplement company.

Get real. The stuff is potentially dangerous to your health, wtf is the use in a designer steroid where the side effects may be triple the effects? Do 5 weeks, gain 10lb, then lose 8lb and keep the liver and kidney problems, the hair loss and bitch tits.

If you want to do roids, the maybe doing the real stuff is illegal, but at least it is SAFER for you health. It sounds stupid, but that's the truth.
I prefer doing it naturally, btw. It takes a little longer, but any dedicated natural can get a good body. If you really want the brutal mass look of bodybuilding, you cannot go without several cylcles of steroids anyways, so doing these designer crap steroids is pointless anyways.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 04:32:43 PM »

Bro, I think you're a great mod for this board, and I agree with most of the things you post on nutrition, but don't you feel partially responsible to give these guys who post questions about pro-hormones honest answers?

If the dude who posted the question is between 18 and 25, which he most likely is, he's not going to be able to get prescribed any effective amount of hormones anyway.  Again, are pro-homones crap?  Of course, but they are supplements, and this is a supplement board.
Air Falcon

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 04:41:10 PM »
Bro, I think you're a great mod for this board, and I agree with most of the things you post on nutrition, but don't you feel partially responsible to give these guys who post questions about pro-hormones honest answers?

If the dude who posted the question is between 18 and 25, which he most likely is, he's not going to be able to get prescribed any effective amount of hormones anyway.  Again, are pro-homones crap?  Of course, but they are supplements, and this is a supplement board.

they could be great they just havent been studied properly. Havoc is suppose to be pretty nice, and 1-T by primordial performance looks like a innovative product.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 05:30:04 PM »
they could be great they just havent been studied properly. Havoc is suppose to be pretty nice, and 1-T by primordial performance looks like a innovative product.

I guess I'm surprised that there is not more posts about Primordial Performance.  I was reading up on the 1-T and it sounds decent.  I've tried the Sustain Alpha and liked it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 11:49:58 PM »
Good point.  No disrespect to anyone here but I have to roll my eyes when I constantly hear guys say "don't use legal designer steroids get the real stuff."  Like you said not many of us have sources and we are not willing to risk comprimising our freedom and possibly destroying our lives by ordering off of some obscure website.  Yes "real" steroids are better but they are a lot harder to safely acquire.  I think if one does his homework and is smart about it, a couple cycles of designer steroids could be done with minimal risk.  And don't say "why not just train natural."  99% of natural physiques look terrible, we all know that.  Chemically enhanced bodies have "the look" most of us are going for. 

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 09:32:27 AM »
Good point.  No disrespect to anyone here but I have to roll my eyes when I constantly hear guys say "don't use legal designer steroids get the real stuff."  Like you said not many of us have sources and we are not willing to risk comprimising our freedom and possibly destroying our lives by ordering off of some obscure website.  Yes "real" steroids are better but they are a lot harder to safely acquire.  I think if one does his homework and is smart about it, a couple cycles of designer steroids could be done with minimal risk.  And don't say "why not just train natural."  99% of natural physiques look terrible, we all know that.  Chemically enhanced bodies have "the look" most of us are going for. 

bingo
Air Falcon

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2009, 12:55:53 PM »
do a google search dummy

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2009, 12:53:11 AM »
do a google search dummy
You mean to find a website to order from?  Like I said in my previous post most of us are not willing to risk our freedom by having steroids sent to our homes from some random website.  Let me know if I'm missing something. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2009, 12:55:34 AM »
Like I said in my previous post most of us are not willing to risk our freedom by having steroids sent to our homes from some random website.   
if you knew the % of packages that are caught by customs, youd be astonished at how small. the % of packs that go domestic? 0%. cant search a domestic pack wthout a warrant. so those always come through. and even if customs gets an pack coming from out of country, they dont come to your door, not most of the time, theyll just send you a letter sayig they confiscated a pack, the contents of the pack. and thats it. no crimes no charges no nothing.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2009, 01:04:34 AM »
if you knew the % of packages that are caught by customs, youd be astonished at how small. the % of packs that go domestic? 0%. cant search a domestic pack wthout a warrant. so those always come through. and even if customs gets an pack coming from out of country, they dont come to your door, not most of the time, theyll just send you a letter sayig they confiscated a pack, the contents of the pack. and thats it. no crimes no charges no nothing.
:o  Wow I didn't know that.  One worries because of all the horror stories you hear. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2009, 05:53:40 AM »
I don't know why people bother taking pro-hormones in the first place. Waste of money if you ask me.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2009, 07:08:39 AM »
I guess I'm surprised that there is not more posts about Primordial Performance.  I was reading up on the 1-T and it sounds decent.  I've tried the Sustain Alpha and liked it.

what did you get out of SA? i am going to be picking some up.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2009, 07:46:02 PM »
Hi, I would like to know what would be the best stack to use with Tren Extreme? I would also like to know what to take in order to keep up my sex drive.(during and after
my 2 cents...this product is good.  Hard and pumped 24/7.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 05:02:53 PM »

One thing you guys aren't considering is the purity of the "real stuff". If you're talking pure as pure can be, then fine, but since we know that's not always the case and we also don't know what's necessarily in those legal bottles, maybe the best advice is to answer the guy's question without trying to steer him away from his decision to use what he wants to use.