Author Topic: How did Ronnie Coleman do it?  (Read 10632 times)

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Re: How did he do it?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 05:13:16 PM »
a tad?

;D

Not really. Grand prix in 2004 Ron was 303.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »
no he wasn't.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: How did Ronnie Coleman do it?
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 05:16:37 PM »
i think he just worked out his carb timing.  no reason to believe he's not natural to this day.
Deep Tissue Massage

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »
Simple. He activated his dormant muscle fibers with Aplodan (c).

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 05:28:19 PM »
More drugs?
A

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 05:35:58 PM »
More drugs?

More,more, drugs because his calves woudnt respond ...but his upper body was Mr.O caliber from the start.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 05:47:17 PM »
no he wasn't.

ummmmmmmmm YES HE WAS there Dave.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 08:08:05 PM »
Simple. He activated his dormant muscle fibers with Aplodan (c).
:D  :D ;D ;D ;) ;) Muscle tech does it again ! 330 % bigger in just 10 days !

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 08:42:09 PM »
He had been around for a while, was by no means small, a mid-level pro 2nd/3rd tier, claimed to be natural. He seemed to have maxed out.   Next thing we know, he blows up into the monster on the right, and takes the big one.

Besides the obvious replies of up the dosage, slin, gh, wtf did this guy do to progress from very big to huge?

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4852/ronniecomparoyz2.jpg

Louisiana Gumbo, Jambalya, Creole and Cajon cooking....WORKS WONDERS.
C

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 10:36:50 PM »
Can you see it now?

this pic is a good proof tht you can't improve a naturally bad calve.. Still I believe his arms in the 2004 pic have been photoshoped..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2008, 10:39:54 PM »
What was ronnie at the '04 Olympia?

Around 300lbs wasn't he?
No doubt about it...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2008, 11:22:38 PM »
Ronnie is definately a guy that i think could have been clean when he turned pro.

That makes sense...A Texas cop who has seen where about every single new rec/drug originated from decided to get into the most corrupt drug infested "sport" and not only turn pro but do so naturally...

Texas cops were fucking around with XTC before 99.9% of America knew what the fuck XTC was...And TExas football was taken so seriously well back into the late 70's that alumni have been killed over it...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2008, 03:07:58 AM »
That makes sense...A Texas cop who has seen where about every single new rec/drug originated from decided to get into the most corrupt drug infested "sport" and not only turn pro but do so naturally...

Texas cops were fucking around with XTC before 99.9% of America knew what the fuck XTC was...And TExas football was taken so seriously well back into the late 70's that alumni have been killed over it...

So drug testing aint big in Texas?

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2008, 03:32:03 AM »

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2008, 03:44:06 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinkin drop sets.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2008, 04:30:44 AM »

"I've never even smoked marijuana" - Ronnie in Flex mag back in the day  :D

He wasn't natural when he won the World Champs. But even some "experts" claim he was, such as On_Swole on here. If Disgusted thinks so I'd reconsider though.  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2008, 07:36:38 AM »
"I've never even smoked marijuana" - Ronnie in Flex mag back in the day  :D

He wasn't natural when he won the World Champs. But even some "experts" claim he was, such as On_Swole on here. If Disgusted thinks so I'd reconsider though.  :D
see your point its not like big ron when he turned pro was being touted as natural as with the other ron coleman who was musc developments natural poster boy with the other guys.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2008, 07:45:47 AM »

of course he was  ::)
Ta ta nerds!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2008, 07:57:00 AM »
see your point its not like big ron when he turned pro was being touted as natural as with the other ron coleman who was musc developments natural poster boy with the other guys.

Well, actually he was touted as a natural. Like the quote I put there shows. Many "experts" such as Dante Doggcrapp believe he really was natural, and also competed natural the first few years as a pro. They claim he started juicing in about 95-96. I'm pretty sure I've seen Milos say this also. I think it's BS of course.

The only expert who never tries to fool you on these boards is Disgusted IMO. So like I said if he believes it I will reconsider.  :D

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2008, 09:42:38 AM »
He had been around for a while, was by no means small, a mid-level pro 2nd/3rd tier, claimed to be natural. He seemed to have maxed out.   Next thing we know, he blows up into the monster on the right, and takes the big one.

Besides the obvious replies of up the dosage, slin, gh, wtf did this guy do to progress from very big to huge?

he waited late in the game to really hit the gear hard and heavy - he was prolly doing very little when he got his card. Lets not forget he got some the best genetic around - ever see the pick of him at 14 - he was ripped as hell then!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2008, 09:48:43 AM »
he waited late in the game to really hit the gear hard and heavy - he was prolly doing very little when he got his card. Lets not forget he got some the best genetic around - ever see the pick of him at 14 - he was ripped as hell then!!
Exactly! I was at the NPC nationals in '91, and he was the only top hvy wt that was willing to take the urine drug test to be on the world team. He didn't win the nationals to turn pro,he didn't get first that night either. Ok,  he went and won the IFBB Worlds and passed the urine test there as well. Hard to say if he was 100% clean or not at the time. BUT, as you pointed out he obviously had to wait until he was well into his pro career to hit the juice hard.
He went from a ripped  217 when he won he worlds to a ripped 287, 10 years later. That is 70, count 'em SEVENTY lbs of additional muscle on an already impressive world amatuer champ physique!

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2008, 09:48:52 AM »
You guys are completely full of shit.

But then again you probably think college football players don't juice. Ronnie was a linebacker and was likely very familiar with the juice long before he started his BB career.
Team Yates

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2008, 11:47:01 AM »
The fact that he gained mass is irrelevant. He won the biggest title in bbdg 8 years in a row. People should not be carving him or knit picking at his physique.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2008, 03:55:45 PM »

of course he was  ::)

your are right, he was 230 pounds. ::) fuck what do I know.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2008, 06:15:23 PM »

Doses extremas de hormana de crescimento e treinos pesados e intensos. Penso que a grande vantajem dele foi usar a sua força para treinar pesado e construir, assim, músculos maiores e mais "duráveis" do que os outros culturistas que apenas "refinavam" os músculos, com treinos leves e pouco intensos...
S