Author Topic: Thanksgiving - Who's bringing their bb food in tupperware to family dinner  (Read 58928 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Thanksgiving - Who's bringing their bb food in tupperware to family dinner
« Reply #350 on: November 23, 2023, 06:34:08 AM »
I'm bringing my Pyrex glassware with color coded lids (only use the "liter" sizes because it's the best way to measure for a monster like me). Will have three servings of grass-fed ground beef (rinsed of course), sweet potatoes (no butter or brown sugar) and wala wala onions.

I have 3 liters of ionized bottled water, in which i will drink exactly 100ML every 14 minutes throughout the first meal. Don't want to over saturate the proteins and stall out digestion.

Will be using my onetouch blood glucose monitoring system to ensure my BS levels are stable throughout the meal. Blasting 30iu of LOG 17.2 minutes before each meal.

After meal 1 myself and Uncle Rob (not associated with big Rob and his bushes) will be doing "towel pulls" back and forth in the living room, activating the lats and preparing the mind muscle connection to enhance the absorbtion of protein for meal 2.

Keep the abs tight at all times.

After meal 2 i will slow down my water intake to 100ML every 9.4 minutes, further increasing the dynamic loading of water molecules to "aid" digestion, but not speed it up too fast to miss the "anabolic window" and LOG peak exactly 31 minutes after ingesting the first bite of grass fed beef (rinsed of course).

Before meal 3 i will be bare chested (freshly shaved with clippers only, i'm going for the muscle bear look this fall) to help cool down from all the anabolism i have created. To really peak on meal 3 i will go into the basement and inject 100mg of Test P and 50mg of Tren A, followed up by 5iu's of GH that i kept cool in my Igloo cooler with "cool packs" that were kept at exactly 42d F, to activate the best GH serum levels post injection. Slam another 30iu of LOG and proceed to arm wrestle all the kids under 15, to make sure i don't overwork myself or bruise any "tendons". Risky move i know, but it's been a family tradition ever since we all watched Predator together when it was released on VHS. I'm always Arnold and the kids take turns being Carl Weathers, since the BLM movement they feel empowered by being the "black man", go figure. Last year my nephew argued that Carl had better vascularity and tricep / bicep separation, this prompted a four hour long conversation on concentration curls and "feeling the muscle" and envisioning the muscle as a mountain. He won't speak on this again, i owned him pretty bad.

Breeze through meal 3. My desert will be Isopure vanilla whey (2 scoops in ionized water). While sipping desert i will stand over the warm apple pie to get a fragrance boost, enhancing the serotonin receptors which aids in digestion (this is a theory my guru told me about).

At this point i will need a 3 hour nap before the drive home, to make sure everything is absorbed effectively and nothing is wasted. Will rise the following morning at 4:15am to do wind sprints across the backyard (King style).

I'm going to be fucking swole and blow the fuck up (from within).

Happy Thanksgaining boys!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #351 on: November 23, 2023, 07:20:52 AM »
Anybody else training this morning before their feast?

Got in a shoulders workout while the wife was doing yoga.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #352 on: November 23, 2023, 07:33:34 AM »
Anybody else training this morning before their feast?

Yes, I did legs this AM... Felt great to go a bit lighter 8-12 reps on most.
Got back from 45-min walk w/ Buddy... Almost time to fire up the grill for the steaks...

Buddy normally eats pretty strict, but he will get some steak fat/trimmings mixed in with his food today...

Great physique on Budzilla.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #353 on: November 23, 2023, 08:15:07 AM »
My pulse quickened when I saw the title of this perennial classic. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #354 on: November 23, 2023, 08:32:01 AM »
My pulse quickened when I saw the title of this perennial classic.

You are like George in this scene

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #355 on: November 23, 2023, 09:55:47 AM »
I'm bringing my Pyrex glassware with color coded lids (only use the "liter" sizes because it's the best way to measure for a monster like me). Will have three servings of grass-fed ground beef (rinsed of course), sweet potatoes (no butter or brown sugar) and wala wala onions.

I have 3 liters of ionized bottled water, in which i will drink exactly 100ML every 14 minutes throughout the first meal. Don't want to over saturate the proteins and stall out digestion.

Will be using my onetouch blood glucose monitoring system to ensure my BS levels are stable throughout the meal. Blasting 30iu of LOG 17.2 minutes before each meal.

After meal 1 myself and Uncle Rob (not associated with big Rob and his bushes) will be doing "towel pulls" back and forth in the living room, activating the lats and preparing the mind muscle connection to enhance the absorbtion of protein for meal 2.

Keep the abs tight at all times.

After meal 2 i will slow down my water intake to 100ML every 9.4 minutes, further increasing the dynamic loading of water molecules to "aid" digestion, but not speed it up too fast to miss the "anabolic window" and LOG peak exactly 31 minutes after ingesting the first bite of grass fed beef (rinsed of course).

Before meal 3 i will be bare chested (freshly shaved with clippers only, i'm going for the muscle bear look this fall) to help cool down from all the anabolism i have created. To really peak on meal 3 i will go into the basement and inject 100mg of Test P and 50mg of Tren A, followed up by 5iu's of GH that i kept cool in my Igloo cooler with "cool packs" that were kept at exactly 42d F, to activate the best GH serum levels post injection. Slam another 30iu of LOG and proceed to arm wrestle all the kids under 15, to make sure i don't overwork myself or bruise any "tendons". Risky move i know, but it's been a family tradition ever since we all watched Predator together when it was released on VHS. I'm always Arnold and the kids take turns being Carl Weathers, since the BLM movement they feel empowered by being the "black man", go figure. Last year my nephew argued that Carl had better vascularity and tricep / bicep separation, this prompted a four hour long conversation on concentration curls and "feeling the muscle" and envisioning the muscle as a mountain. He won't speak on this again, i owned him pretty bad.

Breeze through meal 3. My desert will be Isopure vanilla whey (2 scoops in ionized water). While sipping desert i will stand over the warm apple pie to get a fragrance boost, enhancing the serotonin receptors which aids in digestion (this is a theory my guru told me about).

At this point i will need a 3 hour nap before the drive home, to make sure everything is absorbed effectively and nothing is wasted. Will rise the following morning at 4:15am to do wind sprints across the backyard (King style).

I'm going to be fucking swole and blow the fuck up (from within).

Happy Thanksgaining boys!

This tiny detail tips this post into Hall of Fame territory surely?  Does The Committee[TM] accept nominations?
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #356 on: November 23, 2023, 03:57:02 PM »
Got back from 45-min walk w/ Buddy... Almost time to fire up the grill for the steaks...

Buddy normally eats pretty strict, but he will get some steak fat/trimmings mixed in with his food today...

Same!

Got in a shoulders workout while the wife was doing yoga.

Hell yeah. Upright rows?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #357 on: November 24, 2023, 11:07:46 AM »

Bud is Jakked.
T

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #358 on: November 24, 2023, 11:24:38 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #359 on: November 24, 2023, 11:42:42 AM »
Bud is Jakked.

He even has the lower back Samir Bannout Xmas tree going on..