Author Topic: Getbig non approved member MemberX threatening gold member AVESHER  (Read 2474 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Getbig non approved member MemberX threatening gold member AVESHER
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 05:28:00 PM »
Why aren't you posting that pic of the dead falcon you were so proud of pussy?

BTW, LMFAO at this post, what kind of buttfucking queer are you? hahahahahahahahaa

he said that to avesher? where? i missed this.

fucking dirtbag.
b

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 05:31:06 PM »
haha AXA chaotic..poor guy

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 05:31:57 PM »
he said that to avesher? where? i missed this.

fucking dirtbag.
Click the quote, it will take you to the thread on the complaints board.

Couple of other really hilarious posts from that delusional suicide bomber in training.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 05:34:46 PM »
Click the quote, it will take you to the thread on the complaints board.

Couple of other really hilarious posts from that delusional suicide bomber in training.

I knew this iranian would cause problems here

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 05:36:10 PM »
I knew this iranian would cause problems here
He's talked shit and lied about everything since he started posting here.
His account and IP should be suspended, indefinately.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 05:38:19 PM »
He's talked shit and lied about everything since he started posting here.
His account and IP should be suspended, indefinately.

and email all of his homosexual pictures to the whole business & administration teachers at regina, starting with mr bonners lol nice name :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 05:40:57 PM »
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED! THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 05:44:31 PM »
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED! THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FAL-CONNED!
DaddyWaddy, a message from me to you............

get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!get off the dope!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 05:47:01 PM »
It's nice they live in the same town.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 06:17:24 PM »
AXA is a peter puffer

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2008, 06:24:48 PM »
Haha, maybe we can get Chaos to use some of his private stash or photos of his boyfriend?
Gimmick, I own you, salad tosser. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »
MemberX is a dweeb that plays alpha male on the internet because he's too pussy in real life.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2008, 07:48:48 PM »
MemberX is a dweeb that plays alpha male on the internet because he's too pussy in real life.
QFT

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2008, 08:19:05 PM »
I must have read the secret Falconic book on owning minds, and have drank water from the acient well that is reserved for high level tall Falcons
such as yourself  ;)

the guy that did the above logo does some nice work, check him out if your looking for some cool artwork for a gym or bb website...

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2008, 08:24:48 PM »

this really sums everything up--nothing more needs to be said past this

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2008, 08:36:27 PM »
First AssHoletic respond to Benz, at least I do that.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2008, 10:09:17 PM »
AXA is a peter puffer

definition of Irony right there

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2008, 10:10:37 PM »
definition of Irony right there

Why do you have that pic saved on your hard drive?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2008, 10:12:36 PM »
Why do you have that pic saved on your hard drive?
I'm pretty sure many people have pictures of him naked saved on their harddrive with his penis showing  :-X
not me though  :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2008, 10:15:52 PM »
I'm pretty sure many people have pictures of him naked saved on their harddrive with his penis showing  :-X
not me though  :-X

I'm almost positive that the fact that it's downloadable means it's coming off your hard drive. Can't download linked pics, need to right click and 'save image as'. I'm all for letting sleeping dogs lie, though.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2008, 10:39:09 PM »
AXA - do you know any of these people in Regina?  Rubina, Sangeeta, Kash, Binh, Logan M, or Tiffany P?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2008, 10:39:53 PM »
AXA - do you know any of these people in Regina?  Rubina, Sangeeta, Kash, Binh, Logan M, or Tiffany P?

sorry but I lol'd at this post as AXA tries to prove how white he is

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2008, 10:41:37 PM »
sorry but I lol'd at this post as AXA tries to prove how white he is

haha I'm just curious - those are three browns, one asian, and two whites that I know from there. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2008, 10:45:23 PM »
did you not read my last post?  ???
ofcourse it's saved, I said I bet alot of people have naked pics of this G4P homo, I don't

still pretty gay...
No doubt about it...