Author Topic: Mike Tyson, Nov 11/08  (Read 14737 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Mike Tyson, Nov 11/08
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2008, 07:00:45 AM »
Me and Tyson go way back....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2008, 07:06:40 AM »
  If you think a prime Tyson would have a snow ball's chance in hell against a top MMA fighter like Fedor, who can not only box but kick and fight on the ground, then you're seriously deluded.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2008, 07:13:58 AM »
he looks like he could or would punch a hole through your face,i wouldn't say boo to him.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2008, 08:27:29 AM »
he looks like he could or would punch a hole through your face,i wouldn't say boo to him.

He actually did get pissed off at me later on that night  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2008, 09:03:01 AM »

I just love when some moron posts the "rolls eyes" emoticon as a reply to a post and offers no explanation why. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2008, 09:04:17 AM »
  I just love when some moron posts the "rolls eyes" emoticon as a reply to a post and offers no explanation why. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2008, 09:09:36 AM »
Me and Tyson go way back....

SS, I bet he respects you in the streets.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2008, 09:10:07 AM »

Wow, stupidity abounds at the Getbig.com message boards.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jizzacked

« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2008, 10:05:31 AM »
I saw him in boston about 10 years ago, he was much smaller in person than I had expected, but that seems to be the case with most famous people when you are used to just seeing them on screen.  I still wouldn't want a piece of him though, the guy is an animal with a penchant for biting people.  I remember reading about some motorcyclers that pissed him off some how and he was arrested for assaulting them, I remember one of them got a boot to the balls according to the article... so outside the ring I really don't think any sort of technique to try to maim you for life is out of the question, guy would probably skull fuck someone without a second thought.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2008, 10:48:43 AM »
How sad is ones life when the highlight is to wait in line to have a few words with Mike Tyson?

Well, A few words is correct since he doesn't have a grasp on how to speak that well in the first place.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2008, 10:49:27 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::)
Z

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2008, 10:55:53 AM »
Is that blonde chick pregnant with this baby? See a big bulge -- 2nd trimester?

It's his baby-mama.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2008, 11:11:40 AM »
  If you think a prime Tyson would have a snow ball's chance in hell against a top MMA fighter like Fedor, who can not only box but kick and fight on the ground, then you're seriously deluded.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You havent got a clue what you re talking about, i suppose you d take Tyson out with some of your "moves"?

spinnis

« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2008, 11:15:01 AM »
You havent got a clue what you re talking about, i suppose you d take Tyson out with some of your "moves"?

he is 100% correct. And you are wrong. no need to discuss it.

Its has been proven over and over and over again, A boxer cant take a submission fighter.

Gracie proved it a long time ago.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2008, 11:22:19 AM »
We all can't have well rounded live like BigBobs meeting rapists & wife beaters , highlights like that I'll stay indoors  ;)

If you honestly felt he raped that bitch then you are getting up there in delusionality like Goodrum and AssHoletic.  That chick fucked him and she saw an opportunity to make money.  It's that simple.  He probably wanted her out right he fucked her and she got offended.  Her friends told her to sue the fucker and take him to court. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2008, 01:04:35 PM »
If you honestly felt he raped that bitch then you are getting up there in delusionality like Goodrum and AssHoletic.  That chick fucked him and she saw an opportunity to make money.  It's that simple.  He probably wanted her out right he fucked her and she got offended.  Her friends told her to sue the fucker and take him to court. 

You sound like you were in the room with them , speculation on your behalf . the bottom line Mike Tyson a convicted felon , a convicted rapist .

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »
SS, I bet he respects you in the streets.
Nuttin but.......Me and Iron Mike use to fock the same strippers..........Not sure if that's a good thing :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fedor with crush Tyson at his best , Tyson can fight with his two hands and hug and bite , he would be beaten very fast.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2008, 02:23:35 PM »
Fedor cant box, if he could box he wouldnt be in MMA but in boxing, because there is more money to earn in boxing.

Till so far I have never seen a quality boxer in MMA. Only a 76 year old Ray Mercer in a fight that was arranged.

Lets put Valuev, Sam Peter or David Haye against Silva or Brock and then we're talking.

spinnis

« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2008, 02:32:31 PM »
Fedor cant box, if he could box he wouldnt be in MMA but in boxing, because there is more money to earn in boxing.

Till so far I have never seen a quality boxer in MMA. Only a 76 year old Ray Mercer in a fight that was arranged.

Lets put Valuev, Sam Peter or David Haye against Silva or Brock and then we're talking.

Why brock?

That doesnt prove anything, put them againt a gracie blackbelt or for example fedor, and it would only take seconds.

I dont get why people having such a hard time understading this.

Its like discussion who would be faster Around a track with alot or corners, A dragracer or a formula One car.. Guess which one a boxer is.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »
Why brock?

That doesnt prove anything, put them againt a gracie blackbelt or for example fedor, and it would only take seconds.

I dont get why people having such a hard time understading this.

Its like discussion who would be faster Around a track with alot or corners, A dragracer or a formula One car.. Guess which one a boxer is.

I don't know, I have never seen a topboxer fight against a top gracie blackbelt.

spinnis

« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2008, 02:51:58 PM »
I don't know, I have never seen a topboxer fight against a top gracie blackbelt.

Eventually it would go to the ground and then it would take about 10-20 sec if even that to catch a guy thats only been trained in standup.

I think some guys think its impossible to get a boxer to the ground? after a punch is thrown a fast shoot on the legs and the boxer is on the ground.

Cant understand why people wont understand this....

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2008, 02:54:47 PM »
Eventually it would go to the ground and then it would take about 10-20 sec if even that to catch a guy thats only been trained in standup.

I think some guys think its impossible to get a boxer to the ground? after a punch is thrown a fast shoot on the legs and the boxer is on the ground.

i dont think a gracie jiu jitsu would stand a punch of george foreman.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2008, 02:55:20 PM »

Because people haven't come to give MMA the respect that it deserves.

Boxing itself is a fading sport. It loses popularity everyday, and rightfully so. There are no characters like Tyson any longer to intrigue a new audience.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2008, 02:58:11 PM »
Because people haven't come to give MMA the respect that it deserves.

Boxing itself is a fading sport. It loses popularity everyday, and rightfully so. There are no characters like Tyson any longer to intrigue a new audience.

haha sure.

mma = all hype, i wonder when hulk hogan will make his debut, haha.

boxing is the real deal.