Author Topic: Taking Testosterone out of the equation  (Read 6254 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Taking Testosterone out of the equation
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2008, 01:13:08 PM »
Wanderlai Silva is my neighbor.I didnt brag about my house.I just stated how big Wanderlai Silva's house was, because people asked me.Wanderlai Silva lives in a 4 bedroom house that is about 3000 sq ft.He lives right down the street from me.
Flexingon I can understand your bitterness, if I looked like this I would be pretty angry at the world myself.I thought African American men had good genetics, you must have missed the train on this one.You are a true beast, all 145lbs of you
Testosterone what is testosterone, Spanky, ????????????? lol

hahaha in your head there???

way to explain yourself to someone who couldnt really give a fuck about your pathetic 118 testosterone levels or man crush on wanderlai silva.

Tell me how does Micheal Locketts awesome genetic having man splooge taste? I know you caught that train.   :-*

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2008, 01:15:25 PM »
hahaha in your head there???

way to explain yourself to someone who couldnt really give a fuck about your pathetic 118 testosterone levels or man crush on wanderlai silva.

Tell me how does Micheal Locketts cock taste? I know you caught that train.   :-*

I think he said it tasted "all natural"

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2008, 01:16:35 PM »
I think he said it tasted "all natural"

I think you took the words right out of his mouth. Right after he took out Micheals all natural man yogurt.......

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2008, 01:17:00 PM »
Flexington, I wouldnt know, I am a happily married straight man.You on the other hand obviously have some obsession with Michael Lockets Johnson, and sucking on it, because you brought it up.
Flexington why are you even on a bodybuilding website??????????? You look more like a swimmer,runner, or a lil twink

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2008, 01:18:47 PM »
Lets see now, who is getting owned this pic??????? Bodybuilder, me, 258lbs, and you, internet loud mouth, 145lbs.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »
Instant replay for you , son.You are so owned, so now shut up, you friggin poser.I am not a cocky person but when a 145lb internet chump tries to talk trash calling me a fag, when he could even win a local chest contest.He needs to be put in check.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »
Instant replay for you , son.You are so owned, so now shut up, you friggin poser.I am not a cocky person but when a 145lb internet chump tries to talk trash calling me a fag, when he could even win a local chest contest.He needs to be put in check.
way to live in the past.........was this pic before or after your amazingly high 118 levels of testosterone and all out pity fest on getbig???

Anyways im outta here, your obsession with a pic of me in my undies, micheal locketts creamy man yogurt, and wanderlai siliva brazillian "nuts" scare me. Plus i gotta go thanxgiving shopping.

Have fun salivating over my pics ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2008, 01:34:38 PM »
While your at it, you might want to stop by the gym, and work out, it might help.By the way, eat something, your bite away from looking like an ethiopian

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2008, 01:40:24 PM »
Alex's husband flexington is getting owned their, you are such a big mountain of muscle  :o  MORE PICS PLZ, that is very hot side chest pose.

jt
TEAM Nasser

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2008, 01:43:32 PM »
Alex's husband flexington is getting owned their, you are such a big mountain of muscle  :o  MORE PICS PLZ, that is very hot side chest pose.

jt

LMAO. . .someone's got an admirerer...

žoklis

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »
What weight you hold on with test level of 118?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2008, 02:27:56 PM »
get it tony's wife destroyed him today.  he can't raise his voice at her or give her a proper beatdown, so he's coming on here venting his thoughts and thinking of altnernatives to suicide, such as lowering his test levels.
Deep Tissue Massage

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2008, 02:36:19 PM »
Low testosterone levels can also lead to depression and overall decline in the vitality of a man.

Fuck are you on about? Just because you were easily controlled doesn't mean we will be. 

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2008, 02:44:06 PM »
Low testosterone levels can also lead to depression and overall decline in the vitality of a man.

Fuck are you on about? Just because you were easily controlled doesn't mean we will be. 

Not that's the most intelligent post of this thread, guys. Don't just follow the sheep here.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2008, 02:47:58 PM »
When my tesosterone levels dropped down to 118, I did feel tired, but my weight never got under 245lbs.I purposely went from 285lbs to 250 lbs, by hopping of the juice, and only eating 4 times a day, and training 3 times a week.My natural weight before using any anabolics was 252lbs,so thats why its so easy for me to hold 245lbs now.
At 245lbs, I am still lean, about 7-8% bodyfat, and I am still fairly strong, plus I feel good at this weight.I can run across the parking lot without my ankles hurting, I can tigh my shoe strings without holding my breathe.Best of all I can actually buy clothes that fit me.My face looks alot younger to, and not nearly as puffy.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2008, 02:50:05 PM »
get it tony's wife destroyed him today.  he can't raise his voice at her or give her a proper beatdown, so he's coming on here venting his thoughts and thinking of altnernatives to suicide, such as lowering his test levels.

His wife probably spanks him when he gets a boner.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2008, 02:56:25 PM »
I am not advising guys to have there testosterone levels this low.Because its not good for you.It can cause depression, and even heart problems.I was just posting a simple fact that when your testosterone is low, you cannot be manipulated by women.I was also pointing out how women use the mans libido against him to get what she wants.
My real feelings about this is have your testosterone levels chacked, and keep them in a heathly range, 400-800, and dont let women get you pu$%$ whipped.I was just making humor of my testosterone levels being low at one time in my life, and how even the hottest girl wouldnt even phase me.Yes she may be hot, but you could take it or leave it.Just imagine if all the men in the world had such strong will power.To many guys get controlled by women because they get pu3$%%$ whipped.
This is a place were you dont want to be my friend.There is to many women out there to have one control you,.
Its your job as the man to woop the girl, and have her being submissive to you

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2008, 03:05:25 PM »
Low testosterone will cause your balls to get smaller over time.   One day you will meet a girl and she will laugh at you for having balls the size of grapes.    I'd rather stick with a large set of bull nuts and have lots of man juice than have tiny nuts and be passive.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »
"Women used to manipulate me, but now my balls are dead so it's not a problem anymore."

Classic.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2008, 03:29:31 PM »
yeah the its the test you were taking that made you fuck ugly chicks  ::)    :-X 

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2008, 03:31:26 PM »
my dad met my mom because he had low test

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »
my dad met my mom because he had low test
your mom must be gorgeous  :o

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2008, 03:54:31 PM »
While your at it, you might want to stop by the gym, and work out, it might help.By the way, eat something, your bite away from looking like an ethiopian

HAHAHAHA! GetItonWithMichealLocket tsAllNaturalLicoriceFlav ouredManSploogeInNY is at it again....

Hey how many Mg's of Wanderlai Siliva Brazillian Nut man splooge did your doctor prescribe to get that brutally low testosterone levels of yours up. ???

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2008, 04:32:59 PM »
Flexington Steele, how did you come up with that name? Your name is just about as sick as your sick sexual fantasies, when you talk about Wanderlie, and Michael Locket.With a name like Flexington Steele you might be a big guy or even muscular.
You look like homeless person or an Ethiopian.You have no room to talk about anybody, because you look horrible, and you have no muscle.Next to you Lance Armstong looks huge.On a serious note do have HIV? because you really look bad

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2008, 07:34:32 PM »
Some people that have inferior genetics like to claim that they only took small doses of drugs. I guess this somehow justifies them looking so bad even though they took a shit load.