Author Topic: How happy were most of you when Under Armor hit the stores?  (Read 3304 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: How happy were most of you when Under Armor hit the stores?
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2008, 08:09:07 PM »
we've been over this a million times: UA and tapout shirts and gloves in the gym are the gayest thing you could do besides yell out "yeah buddy!"  Only Ronnie can get away with that.

You are obviously not a true iron warrior.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2008, 08:12:35 PM »
You should know better better then to open your mouth bitch. I've owned you SO many times its pathetic. Go enjoy the holidays with your family and dont burn your trailer down with the turkey frier. See how easy this is for me?
What's this #315?

Set my balls down and take a break junior. I'm sure mommy is getting her breast milk warmed up for you and a nice plate of chocolate chip cookies for after daddy pays you a vist.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2008, 10:21:53 PM »
well dude, i'm only 28, so i still have time to build up strength and mass.

Strenght and mass? Your like 150 pounds dude, you dont have THAT much time.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2008, 10:28:05 PM »
What's this #315?

Set my balls down and take a break junior. I'm sure mommy is getting her breast milk warmed up for you and a nice plate of chocolate chip cookies for after daddy pays you a vist.

315 what? The number of times you have been owned in the last week? Your a joke dude. I can own your ass on any comment you make. Mammas breast milk and cookies? Did you come up with that yourself or did MemberX have to help you? I'm way too smart for your trailer park dumb ass. The sooner you realize this the better off you'll be. Stop trying to hang with the big boys, cause every time you try your mommas just gonna call you home fer supper.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2008, 10:30:59 PM »
315 what? The number of times you have been owned in the last week? Your a joke dude. I can own your ass on any comment you make. Mammas breast milk and cookies? Did you come up with that yourself or did MemberX have to help you? I'm way too smart for your trailer park dumb ass. The sooner you realize this the better off you'll be. Stop trying to hang with the big boys, cause every time you try your mommas just gonna call you home fer supper.
Is this one of your spectacular ownings?

Oh brother, gayer than a "UK Gold" post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!