Author Topic: Clenbuterol sides......  (Read 6345 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Clenbuterol sides......
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2008, 05:36:14 PM »
What might a doc prescribe if you had tremors due to nervousness or due to certain physiological disease states? Beta-blockers! Of course taking beta-blockers to reduce the shakes from beta-agonists would defeat the purpose of taking clen in the first place.

Reducing or eliminating shakes by slowly ramping up the dosage of clen only means you are increasing the dosage just as much as sensitivity is going down. The fat loss effects are probably reduced as much too.
so basically clenbuterol causes "the shakes" through the same mechanism which nervousness would cause "the shakes" ?? pretty interesting.

also on your second point im glad you wrote that..ive always felt the same way although ive never actually put into into words or into anything understandable.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2008, 06:02:35 PM »
so basically clenbuterol causes "the shakes" through the same mechanism which nervousness would cause "the shakes" ?? pretty interesting.

I'm sure there are other causes for tremors but since clen is a pretty specific, "clean", beta agonist then beta agonism must cause tremors (maybe I'm missing something here, perhaps alpha agonism has something to do with it too). My hands shake a little from ephedrine too, and I have used it for more than a decade, on and off, so I haven't grown tolerant to that side.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2008, 06:05:50 PM »
i just drank a glass of tonic water before i went to bed, and another when i woke up. I got rid of the shakes and cramps.

bench

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2008, 06:08:46 PM »
years ago, i was told that your proper clen dose would raise your bodytemp .5-.75 degrees F.

any higher dose won't increase fat burn, only side effects and attenuation to the drug. once this dose is determined, doubling the dose won't cause any more fever, unlike DNP. it is this thermogenisis that causes the fatburn, so keep the dose as low as possible.

have no data, but sounds plausible

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2008, 06:10:17 PM »

any higher dose won't increase fat burn,
no i doubt this is true

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2008, 06:12:06 PM »
(maybe I'm missing something here, perhaps alpha agonism has something to do with it too).
if this is the case then how owuld yohimbine interact ? could reduce shakes, no? ( as well as boost fat burning)