Author Topic: Given the fact that Hulk has no upper strength limit, it should be a given that  (Read 4862 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
cant believe im getting into this convo but...

couldnt SM just sever hulks arms off with his eye beams from a distance then fly him to the sun? reverse time to when hulk was banner then eye beam his heart to kill him? SM has too many weapons, adn hulk isnt the smartest guy

just like he could have done with doomsday - a poor mans hulk with limited strength and no healing factor.

no.
175lbs by 31st July

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
just like he could have done with doomsday - a poor mans hulk with limited strength and no healing factor.

no.

so yes he could have..SM wins.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
so yes he could have..SM wins.

could have, should have, but instead he died.

hulk wouldn't.

hulk is the strongest one there is.
175lbs by 31st July

laurion

• Getbig III
What about kung foo panda?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
What about kung foo panda?

yes i have kungfu skills, but hulk is the strongest one there is - there is no one who can compare.
175lbs by 31st July

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
could have, should have, but instead he died.

hulk wouldn't.

so SM could do that to the hulk. glad you agree. SM would win again.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
so SM could do that to the hulk. glad you agree. SM would win again.

no, hulks healing factor would make him invunerable to the head vision.

even if it worked on banner, hulk would heal and grow another arm, get angry and rip sm's off him.
175lbs by 31st July

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
no, hulks healing factor would make him invunerable to the head vision.

even if it worked on banner, hulk would heal and grow another arm, get angry and rip sm's off him.

its a healing factor not an invincible factor, hulk is still vulnerable to injury, hulk bleeds right, he just heals from it.  so in SM could cut hulks arms off and while they are healing fly him to the sun. or just eye laser his head off.

as far as banner goes SM could walk up to banner and just rip his heart out with his hand, banner would fall to the ground and then SM could rip out banners brain so his anger function would not trigger..banner dead = hulk dead

SM wins both

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
its a healing factor not an invinceable factor, hulk is still vunerable to injury, hulk bleeds right, he just heals from it.  so in SM could cut hulks arms off and while they are healing fly him to the sun. or just eye lazer his head off.

as far as banner goes SM could walk up to banner and just rip his heart out with his hand, banner would fall to the ground and then SM could rip out banners brain so his anger function would not trigger..banner dead = hulk dead

SM wins both

no. banner could have kryptonite in his pocket.  ::)

you are clutching at straws.

hulk adapts to any force - head vision included, he may get cut a little, but the pain would soon trigger his healing and imunity, before pounding sm into oblivion.

if sm could do these wonderful things why didn't he do them to doomsday ? instead he died  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
no. banner could have kryptonite in his pocket.  ::)

you are clutching at straws.

hulk adapts to any force - head vision included, he may get cut a little, but the pain would soon trigger his healing and imunity, before pounding sm into oblivion.

if sm could do these wonderful things why didn't he do them to doomsday ? instead he died  ::)

you would be assuming banner would have kryptonite in his pocket.
clutching straws.. because im correct lol! 
i dont even read comics and i just killed your theory. besides as i read earlier SM kicked Hulks ass before many times..
its just a cartoon buddy....

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
The Celestials, as well, could destroy Hulk.

i have no idea who they are but just add them to the list of those who could kill hulk.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  you would be assuming banner would have kryptonite in his pocket.
clutching straws.. because im correct lol! 
i dont even read comics and i just killed your theory. besides as i read earlier SM kicked Hulks ass before many times..
its just a cartoon buddy....

how do you figure  ???

you made a wild claim of what superman could do, i pointed out the flaws in your claim, and helped you understand that headvision, etc wouldn't work. i also made a wild claim that banner or hulk could have kryptonite.

regardless, if both were at full strength - hulk has no limit to his strength, superman has. hulk does not get tired, superman does, hulk has a super healing factor, superman doesn't, yes superman can fly, but hulk would smash him as soon as he came close.

doomsday killed sm - so would hulk.

hope this helps.

175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
The Celestials, as well, could destroy Hulk.

no.
175lbs by 31st July

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
how do you figure  ???

you made a wild claim of what superman could do, i pointed out the flaws in your claim, and helped you understand that headvision, etc wouldn't work. i also made a wild claim that banner or hulk could have kryptonite.

regardless, if both were at full strength - hulk has no limit to his strength, superman has. hulk does not get tired, superman does, hulk has a super healing factor, superman doesn't, yes superman can fly, but hulk would smash him as soon as he came close.

doomsday killed sm - so would hulk.

hope this helps.

farking classic!!hahah!! you need to get a life!! its fucking comic books and youre getting your panties in a bunch!!  geeez thanks for the laugh! you talking about how you own every hulk issue from #who gives a fuck!!! even if i did i wouldnt admit that!!
..serioulsy this is just precious!!!hahahahaha!!!  i didnt know they still made people like you!
SM>hulk hahhahah!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
farking classic!!hahah!! you need to get a life!! its fucking comic books and youre getting your panties in a bunch!!  geeez thanks for the laugh! you talking about how you own every hulk issue from #who gives a fuck!!! even if i did i wouldnt admit that!!
..serioulsy this is just precious!!!hahahahaha!!!  i didnt know they still made people like you!
SM>hulk hahhahah!!

hahahahahaha hulk like rage.

hulk owned.
175lbs by 31st July

Internet Tough Guy

Some say that Frank Mir could easily defeat both of them...because he has "ground skills"

Ric Flair could kick their asses too...because he's "the dirtiest player in the game"  ... to BE the man, you've got to BEAT the man... WHOOOOOOO!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...

hulk wins
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
Just being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative, then, are we? I'm not going to bite anymore. It's your thread. Do what you want if you don't want to discuss logically.
logically speaking hulk beats,superman,batman,spiderman,all them mainstream superhero's go down.X men go down,fantasic four go down,the avengers go down,Hulk>all other loser's.
DAWG

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
Agreed on the list provided. Maybe Superman, maybe not. I'm not calling that one. Everyone else on your list -- emphatic yes. Hulk crushes them.

Celestials or TOAA -- no hope for Hulk. He dies mercilessly.

i disagree, thor and invisible girl have damaged a celestial, so hulk could also physically damage one in a physical battle too, since he has no strength limit.

although, i admit they are gods and as such could blink hulk out of reality.
175lbs by 31st July