Author Topic: Ronnie says Recycle  (Read 5091 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie says Recycle
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 09:23:39 AM »
everybody wants to consume but nobody wants to recycle these heavy ass garbage.
asstropin

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 09:25:25 AM »
I have to schratch my head when I see this giant truck spending a ton of diesel fuel, driving down my street for 1-2 recycling bins.

What is the cost/environmental impact of paying 3 guys to man the truck?  I see it doing laps up and down these streets, it's as big as a trash truck.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 09:27:10 AM »
that was a great thing ROnnie did, and I always believe if bodybuilders did more public service announcements like that and more work in the community that bb
would improve its image and people would be less judgemental about the roids. As long as they do something good with it, the public is willing to turn their head.
BUt if its all about narcissm then people are more quick to disapprove.

I think the IFBB should encourage all their members to do public service announcements. It only requires one day work and is great for the image of bb.

service announcement like "drugs is for loser".
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 09:28:41 AM »
I have to schratch my head when I see this giant truck spending a ton of diesel fuel, driving down my street for 1-2 recycling bins.

What is the cost/environmental impact of paying 3 guys to man the truck?  I see it doing laps up and down these streets, it's as big as a trash truck.

suppress this and you got  less pollution but more unemployement, recycling is a huge buisness now.
asstropin