Author Topic: people who look weird at you in the supermarket  (Read 4653 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: people who look weird at you in the supermarket
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2008, 01:41:39 PM »
This is actually a true story. I swear to God.

I was in town late on thurs night (late night shopping at the time) and in a shopping center and decided to get a burger king. So anyway i went and waited in the line. There was only around 8 people infront of me and this place is slow but i think they always cook stuff fresh cos it tastes great and always piping hot when you buy it. Anyway just as i stood in line my fone went. It was my firend. I stood in line patiently chatting away to her. I was waiting seriously 20mins.

Anyway when it was my turn to order i stopped chatting and the young fella (about 17) behind counter said what can i get you. I was still on the fone at this stage just not chatting. I was literally about to order when some tart, bleached yellow hair, dressed in track bottoms slightly fat and not very attractive said "get to the back of the fucking queue" I was liek wtf. I looked at her and said i have been waiting here for 20 minutes. I looked t amy fone, it was actually 22mins. She said "stop fucking lying" I said if i bunked the queue why say it now and not 20mins ago. I genuinely did not and tbh they seemed to appear from nowhere. There is only one single file line at this burker king.

By this stage i was kinda embarassed teh poor kid did not have a clue what to do. I said to him, alright mate a double whopper meal with coke. He obliged being friendly enopugh and said i dont really know who is first or what to do. Fair enough.

Then the girl said "some people have no fucking manners" she called me a specky bastard or something. Then with everyone watching i said "listen you silly little tart, you fuck up i was in line before you. Thats that" At this stage her bf who was standing near by and just chirping in puffed out his chest walked towards me and said and said what did you say. I repeated it.

My gym bag was on my shoulder and i just dropped the right shoulder real fast, it fell to the ground. Everyone was watching and he then realised i was no pushover despite looking like one. I slid my right foot back in anticipation for throwing a right hand. He actually backed off and took a few steps back. Everyone kinda laughed at him and he was embarassed in front of his girl and the people. They realised i was not tjhe ass hole as i kept my cool only losing it when he got aggressive.

Then someone else jumped on till bring them over away from me. The kid kinda laughed and said "haha he shit himself there and chuckled". From 2 tills across they were staring over and teh girl was trying to get her boyfriend to stand up and do something. Not interested at all.

Anyway i got my food and calmly sat down. They got their food and sat around 30m from me staring over. I smiled back at them. He put his head down.

Next thing i know i had 5 security guards around me each about 15 yards apart LOL I was just happy to have my meal and enjoy it and had no intention of doing anything else as i work in the shopping mall and am relatively friendly to some of them.

When i left i walked past them and the guy put his head down, the girl too. The guards also followed me as they ust have thought i was gonna chin him lol.

His damaged ego is enough for me. Sadly this poor bastard prob gets in fights all the time because of that silly little tart of a g/f and her making him fight.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2008, 01:44:16 PM »

I was in town late on thurs night (late night shopping at the time) and in a shopping center and decided to get a burger king.

What the fuck are you talking about "getting a burger king?"

How in the hell do you "get a burger king"?

Damnit you people make me sick.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2008, 01:45:03 PM »
sorry, i decided to purchase a meal from the Burker King franchise.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008, 01:50:41 PM »
sorry, i decided to purchase a meal from the Burker King franchise.

much better

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2008, 01:52:35 PM »
Ooops i mean Burger King

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2008, 02:29:22 PM »
Ooops i mean Burger King

Lucky enough polychronopoly didn't notice.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2008, 02:56:17 PM »
too many things wrong with Goudy's story:

a. no white people work at burger king
b. no one calls someone else a "specky bastard" or whatever at Burger King
c. Goudy does not talk to women, he lives a lonely life of masturbation

p.s. El_Pajero's story is a great and believable one.  I don't know what kind of shit Goudy's pulling.
Deep Tissue Massage

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »
This is actually a true story. I swear to God. SATAN...

I was in town late on thurs night (late night shopping at the time) and in a shopping center and decided to get a burger king. So anyway i went and waited in the line. There was only around 8 people infront of me and this place is slow but i think they always cook stuff fresh cos it tastes great and always piping hot when you buy it. Anyway just as i stood in line my fone went. It was my firend. I stood in line patiently chatting away to her. I was waiting seriously 20mins.

Anyway when it was my turn to order i stopped chatting and the young fella (about 17) behind counter said what can i get you. I was still on the fone at this stage just not chatting. I was literally about to order when some tart, bleached yellow hair, dressed in track bottoms slightly fat and not very attractive said "get to the back of the fucking queue" I was liek wtf. I looked at her and said i have been waiting here for 20 minutes. I looked t amy fone, it was actually 22mins. She said "stop fucking lying" I said if i bunked the queue why say it now and not 20mins ago. I genuinely did not and tbh they seemed to appear from nowhere. There is only one single file line at this burker king.

By this stage i was kinda embarassed teh poor kid did not have a clue what to do. I said to him, alright mate a double whopper meal with coke. He obliged being friendly enopugh and said i dont really know who is first or what to do. Fair enough.

Then the girl said "some people have no fucking manners" she called me a specky bastard or something. Then with everyone watching i said "listen you silly little tart, you fuck up i was in line before you. Thats that" At this stage her bf who was standing near by and just chirping in puffed out his chest walked towards me and said and said what did you say. I repeated it.

My gym bag was on my shoulder and i just dropped the right shoulder real fast, it fell to the ground. Everyone was watching and he then realised i was no pushover despite looking like one. I slid my right foot back in anticipation for throwing a right hand. He actually backed off and took a few steps back. Everyone kinda laughed at him and he was embarassed in front of his girl and the people. They realised i was not tjhe ass hole as i kept my cool only losing it when he got aggressive.

Then someone else jumped on till bring them over away from me. The kid kinda laughed and said "haha he shit himself there and chuckled". From 2 tills across they were staring over and teh girl was trying to get her boyfriend to stand up and do something. Not interested at all.

Anyway i got my food and calmly sat down. They got their food and sat around 30m from me staring over. I smiled back at them. He put his head down.

Next thing i know i had 5 security guards around me each about 15 yards apart LOL I was just happy to have my meal and enjoy it and had no intention of doing anything else as i work in the shopping mall and am relatively friendly to some of them.

When i left i walked past them and the guy put his head down, the girl too. The guards also followed me as they ust have thought i was gonna chin him lol.

His damaged ego is enough for me. Sadly this poor bastard prob gets in fights all the time because of that silly little tart of a g/f and her making him fight.

Fixed.

I hate the State.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2008, 03:10:00 PM »
too many things wrong with Goudy's story:

a. no white people work at burger king
b. no one calls someone else a "specky bastard" or whatever at Burger King
c. Goudy does not talk to women, he lives a lonely life of masturbation

p.s. El_Pajero's story is a great and believable one.  I don't know what kind of shit Goudy's pulling.

Most people apart from KFC for whatever reason have mainly white people, nearly all white tbh.
It is in a foodhall...and yes the girl called me it. People ar eso cheeky in belfast
Goudy talks to plenty of women he talked at this woman however

Decide...why di dyou change it to SATAN?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2008, 03:11:42 PM »
Most people apart from KFC for whatever reason have mainly white people, nearly all white tbh.
It is in a foodhall...and yes the girl called me it. People ar eso cheeky in belfast

Most likely he doesn't believe in God and believes saying "I swear to Satan" is just as silly as saying "I swear to God."

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2008, 03:13:07 PM »

I was going to visit Ireland one of these days.  But I hear you're getting a lot of foreigners invading this once proud land.  Maybe i'll go to some back country village and hope "Straw Dogs" won't happen to me.
Deep Tissue Massage

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2008, 03:14:47 PM »
oh right

Just funny cos and friend and myself were talking about something and it rings a bell. very strange lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2008, 03:17:41 PM »
Ha! Great story, Goudy. Nothing like reinforcing the stereotype that the Irish are a race of foul-mouthed belligerents.  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »
HAHA Another Goudy BS story making him out to be the Reincarnation of Dalton from Roadhouse.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »
Haha.

i was embarassed i swore back.

She was so rude and cheeky. And teh b/f was a big fat oaf. Seriously i was minding my own business then i had like 40 people looking at me.

And yes, yes we are.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2008, 03:23:04 PM »
HAHA Another Goudy BS story making him out to be the Reincarnation of Dalton from Roadhouse.

Haha

No way. Noone got hit or hurt. I admitted i felt embarassed. No knives guns or bones were broken.

What is so unrealistic about this?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2008, 03:25:17 PM »
I don't believe you at all..................... ........................ ..........theres no way a guy your size only gets a double whopper and a coke ;D

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »
EP, I too used to have these occurences.  Quickest solution is to buy a Tapout or Affliction shirt.  It just has the underlying statement of "I'm an atomic bomb waiting to go off pal, so don't even think about it..." kinda vibe.  Others will scurry away.  Just think about the last time you saw someone wearing one of those shirts?  Instant respect.   

And it its a really bad day, wear underarmor with the Tapout or Affliction shirt on top.

Some highlights in the hair and a thin goatee would really add to the effect as well...

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »

Your horrible spelling and grammar raped my eyes....thanks >:(

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2008, 03:28:45 PM »

"Hey yo Steve................... your history"

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2008, 03:29:25 PM »
"Noone wins a fight"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2008, 04:16:54 PM »

are you sure the mouthy girl wasn't a butch bull dike?   lol

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2008, 04:20:41 PM »
Some highlights in the hair and a thin goatee would really add to the effect as well...

haha, yes peroni.  these beansnappers just don't understand.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2008, 04:21:27 PM »
Man i remember he yellow bleached hair and short semi-fatness

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2008, 04:31:18 PM »
this morning I went to the supermarket to get a new shitload of food. I have a big appetite, lets put it that way. sometimes I even go with 2 shopping carts because one isnt enough. anyway today this guy comes up to me and says i can only use 1, already i feel the blood flowing to my head and my right hand is moving towards his throat, i close the captain of crush number 2  10 times and i am a boxer, so you could literally say i have deadly hands, anyway this guy comes up to me saying no no no why you need more than one, its already too crowded in the supermarket and there arent any shopping carts left. so I say: look here mthfckr, I didnt have enough sleep last night and im already trying to stay calm, get out of my way or there will be trouble. i saw the fear in his eyes and he said with a stottering voice " ok o k kok b but n nn ext tiime not"  so I said  "allrighty then"  and continued shopping.

so do you guys also have problems in the supermarket sometimes?
Maybe its the hells angel flag you are carrying  ;D