Author Topic: Ban Fagster and Narcisstic Fahgottry  (Read 8926 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Ban Fagster and Narcisstic Fahgottry
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 08:46:33 AM »
SuckMyMuscle got so nervous after he got exposed, the spelling errors where everywhere:

"Very simple: that's not me. You, however, do brouse gay messag boards, which you have just proven. Epic self-ownge, gay troll."
Z

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 10:02:47 AM »
i can't believe these two queens are still going at it.
Deep Tissue Massage

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 10:03:24 AM »
SuckMyMuscle got so nervous after he got exposed, the spelling errors where everywhere:

"Very simple: that's not me. You, however, do brouse gay messag boards, which you have just proven. Epic self-ownge, gay troll."

Several letters on my keyboard are jamming. Nice try. And you "exposed" me, troll? Really? Have you ever heard the word coincidence? Go look it up in the dictionary, dumbass. I am sure that I could find several posters with the username of "Bluto" on gay message boards, but unlike you I don't frequent gay boards, so I wouldn' know. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 10:13:39 AM »
How do you explain this then  ???

http://www.hardbuddies.com/member/SuckMyMuscle

This is simply explained, you going about your Gay Forum patrol stumbled over a name that's the same as someone else's.

Why are you on Gay forums?
Ta ta nerds!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 10:28:09 AM »
This is simply explained, you going about your Gay Forum patrol stumbled over a name that's the same as someone else's.

Ha ha ha...yeah, this dumbass never heard of coincidences happening. Like each and every single username ever used on the internet is unique and never used more than once. Bluto: dumbass.

Ha ha ha ha...I pointed this out to him as well. Blutroll delivers himself a brutal self-ownage. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 11:05:14 AM »
 Several letters on my keyboard are jamming. Nice try. And you "exposed" me, troll? Really? Have you ever heard the word coincidence? Go look it up in the dictionary, dumbass. I am sure that I could find several posters with the username of "Bluto" on gay message boards, but unlike you I don't frequent gay boards, so I wouldn' know. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

They're jamming? Are you telling us they're sticky?

Two bodybuilders with a gay name like "suckmymuscle"? There's no such coincidences.

It's you. Period.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 11:06:10 AM »

I'm not. It's a link on Google. I haven't clicked it, you have.
Z

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 12:07:31 PM »
I'm not. It's a link on Google. I haven't clicked it, you have.

Of course, like you don't post madly on that forum like you do here!

You and your Gay forum hahahaha whata dirty boy.

Monster owning dealt to yourself!

ta ta nerd!
Ta ta nerds!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 12:14:21 PM »
Reign Down are you so hurt by me the hurt carries over from one of your gimmicks to the other?  :-\ That's an endless hurt I've put in you.

Haha, the name changes, but the hurt remains!
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 12:19:07 PM »

They're jamming? Are you telling us they're sticky?

Two bodybuilders with a gay name like "suckmymuscle"? There's no such coincidences.

It's you. Period.

No, it's not me.

Blutroll, explain to all of us what you were doing at a gay dating site? We are all eagerly awaiting your explanation. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 12:25:08 PM »
I haven't visited the site. You have. That's why you refer to it as a "message board". You're a member there obviously.

Every single hit on Google on "suckmymuscle" is bodybuilding/gay related. They're all about you.

Maybe it's time for you to stop denying your sexuality and come out of the closet?
Z

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2008, 12:29:58 PM »
Reign Down are you so hurt by me the hurt carries over from one of your gimmicks to the other?  :-\ That's an endless hurt I've put in you.

Haha, the name changes, but the hurt remains!

Oh dear oh dear, what hurt is this?

The hurt of an Internet message board? ahahahhaha

Trying to change the subject hmmmmmmmm?

Gay websites are your game and you exposed yourself, let's not resort to these petty insults hey Blutes?

hahahahahaha dirty boy.

ta ta nerd!
Ta ta nerds!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2008, 12:37:44 PM »

Oh dear oh dear, what hurt is this?

The hurt

You tell me. All I know is that your accounts on here keeps changing, but the hurt remains otherwise you would've dropped it long time ago. I bet the next time you change your name your creativity and intelligence is gonna have you post the same things over again, adding a "ta ta" and stalking me, just as you've done in the past.

You can't help yourself, you can't change because the hurt I've put in you is always there and you never get rid of it.
Z

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2008, 01:10:02 PM »
You tell me. All I know is that your accounts on here keeps changing, but the hurt remains otherwise you would've dropped it long time ago. I bet the next time you change your name your creativity and intelligence is gonna have you post the same things over again, adding a "ta ta" and stalking me, just as you've done in the past.

You can't help yourself, you can't change because the hurt I've put in you is always there and you never get rid of it.

And it begins!

Meltdown!! Shout it from the rooftops.

As before I shall rule you mind, you have never hurt me, unlike you I don't take this seriously!

What I love is the fact that I genuinely get on your nerves! We will have some fun over the festive season Blutes oh yes!!!!

Ta ta geek!
Ta ta nerds!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2008, 01:45:59 PM »

As before I shall rule you mind, you have never hurt me, unlike you I don't take this seriously!

The fact that you bring up that you haven't been hurt and you feel the need to point out that you don't take it seriously shows that you do.
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »
I haven't visited the site. You have. That's why you refer to it as a "message board". You're a member there obviously.

Every single hit on Google on "suckmymuscle" is bodybuilding/gay related. They're all about you.

Maybe it's time for you to stop denying your sexuality and come out of the closet?

So basically, Blutroll, you use google search to look for gay-related sites to do "research", huh? ;D Just admit that you troll the internet looking for guys to fuck and you coincidentally found a fellow gay man that has the same username as me. Dude, you gave yourself a brutal self-ownage because you are stupid and tried to match wits with someone more intelligent than you. ;)

And nope, it's not me. I am white and not black, and I don't even live in the U.S. Get over it, loser. You lost the fight. You got owned by your own stupidity. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2008, 05:16:03 AM »
  So basically, Blutroll, you use google search to look for gay-related sites to do "research", huh? ;D Just admit that you troll the internet looking for guys to fuck and you coincidentally found a fellow gay man that has the same username as me. Dude, you gave yourself a brutal self-ownage because you are stupid and tried to match wits with someone more intelligent than you. ;)

And nope, it's not me. I am white and not black, and I don't even live in the U.S. Get over it, loser. You lost the fight. You got owned by your own stupidity. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Basically you got a gay name "suckmymuscle"
You're the only one with that name.
And you're on gaysites.

It's not uncommon with gay guys who are into bodybuilding.

It's uncommon with people that are so open about it they pick a name like "suckmymuscle" (a name obviously intended to display homosexuality and get attention from other gay men)

Conclusion: you're as gay as they come.

Z

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2008, 11:37:03 AM »
The fact that you bring up that you haven't been hurt and you feel the need to point out that you don't take it seriously shows that you do.

Merely responding to your point Imbecile! You brought it up initially, but you forget conveniently.

If you say i take it seriously then so be I don't give a fuck, all I know is I'm going to annoying the shit out of you once more!

ta ta tit!
Ta ta nerds!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 12:15:11 PM »
Merely responding to your point Imbecile! You brought it up initially, but you forget conveniently.

If you say i take it seriously then so be I don't give a fuck, all I know is I'm going to annoying the shit out of you once more!

ta ta tit!

You don't, there's so many people like you on here...you're just like the rest - hurt and following me around.
Z

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2008, 12:45:24 PM »
You don't, there's so many people like you on here...you're just like the rest - hurt and following me around.

You won't mind me carrying on then will you?

Mr Uninteresting has an entourage and I'm glad to be in it.

How's the Gay website cruising going? Do you post 40 times a day @ Musclefurs??

Ta ta Fag!
Ta ta nerds!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2008, 12:47:28 PM »
why would anyone google a members name on here

unless they were in your head

that is the self ownage right there
T

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2008, 12:52:19 PM »
why would anyone google a members name on here

unless they were in your head

that is the self ownage right there

ahaha Mc speaks the truth, but it's more likely he hit the screen name uo for sex and got turned away and aimed his anger at Getbig's Member by the same name!

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!