Author Topic: What physique do you realistically strive for ??  (Read 27284 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: What physique do you realistically strive for ??
« Reply #375 on: February 10, 2009, 05:14:40 PM »
I still think you guys are blowing shit out of proportion, I'm not talking about a gym rat liftiing for a few years, I'm saying if someone dedicated themselves, with a good 12-13 years of consistent lifting, plus gear and nutrition, they could have a body like that... for fuck's sakes, how do you guys think the pro's do it ?!! and don't give me that genetics bullshit, we all see what tom prince and kevin levrone look like off gear, even titus in his jail shots.

???

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #376 on: February 10, 2009, 05:17:57 PM »
I still think you guys are blowing shit out of proportion, I'm not talking about a gym rat liftiing for a few years, I'm saying if someone dedicated themselves, with a good 12-13 years of consistent lifting, plus gear and nutrition, they could have a body like that... for fuck's sakes, how do you guys think the pro's do it ?!! and don't give me that genetics bullshit, we all see what tom prince and kevin levrone look like off gear, even titus in his jail shots.

???

I'm honestly in complete agreement with you.  Most guys with decent genetics, tons of gear and enough food and commitment almost anyone can hold A LOT of muscle.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #377 on: February 10, 2009, 05:22:09 PM »
Just shooting for a balanced, athletic physique.

There isn't a pro I admire or anything like that.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #378 on: February 10, 2009, 06:12:10 PM »
The guy on the right

Why the Hell would you want to be that big? That doesn't even look human!

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #379 on: February 10, 2009, 06:45:15 PM »
I have no interest in competing for a plastic trophy, I do it for myself. That given, almost anybody out there can achieve a 2nd of 3rd tier pro physique with the given tools  1) time spent training, 2) nutrition and rest 3) proper steroid regiment. Like I said in my initial post, I'm not talking about a Ronnie type physique, but 3rd tier pro is definitely achievable, if you don't think so then maybe you're just a lazy fuck who doesn't train.

If your physiqe isn't at an NPC/National level right now and you are on gear and have been using gear for years there is no way in hell you will ever look as solid as Pavol. 
I've seen your pics on here you posted on here and you look good, but lets be realistic Pavol is at a whole new level.  The guy is in his mid 40's and still looks massive if you haven't acheived that physique with gear through your 20's there is no way you can acheive it getting older into your 40's.  Gear does play a big part, but no matter how much some may juice,train and eat their body will never be at an NPC or a pros' level; genetics are everythiing.  If genetics were not, everyone who shoot a bunch of test/deca and GH/slin would be a pro or have a pro caliper physique.
Nothing wrong with aspiring to look a certain way.  I would love to look like Toney Freeman,  but I never will.  First off he's black, but he had a NPC quatlity physique in his late 20's I do not and as time goes on it doesn't get any easier, I dont care how much gear one uses older ya get the harder it gets (minus Coleman).  Nothing wrong with trying though, reach for the stars, and cheers to your drive to aspire to have a Pavolish physique :)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #380 on: February 10, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »
If your physiqe isn't at an NPC/National level right now and you are on gear and have been using gear for years there is no way in hell you will ever look as solid as Pavol. 
I've seen your pics on here you posted on here and you look good, but lets be realistic Pavol is at a whole new level.  The guy is in his mid 40's and still looks massive if you haven't acheived that physique with gear through your 20's there is no way you can acheive it getting older into your 40's.  Gear does play a big part, but no matter how much some may juice,train and eat their body will never be at an NPC or a pros' level; genetics are everythiing.  If genetics were not, everyone who shoot a bunch of test/deca and GH/slin would be a pro or have a pro caliper physique.
Nothing wrong with aspiring to look a certain way.  I would love to look like Toney Freeman,  but I never will.  First off he's black, but he had a NPC quatlity physique in his late 20's I do not and as time goes on it doesn't get any easier, I dont care how much gear one uses older ya get the harder it gets (minus Coleman).  Nothing wrong with trying though, reach for the stars, and cheers to your drive to aspire to have a Pavolish physique :)

Bro, in all honesty I don't have the dedication nor discipline to train or look like that, I like to eat whatever I want, I hate dieting, I party too much, miss the gym on occasions to hit clubs and go out. All I'm saying is that physiques like that are attainable by most people (except some ultra hard gainer's) with the right dedicated regiment (ie. training, gear, etc) competing or bodybuilding is not for me, I like to lift and look like a bodybuilder but no way do I have the discipline to eat a measured out meal every 2 hours or cut carbs for 4 weeks out of a show to win a plastic trophy :)

For someone that trains 3-4 times a week, I think I do alright.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #381 on: February 11, 2009, 03:18:20 AM »
jim h  supposedly a natural if there is such an animal..... i think that jim along with sergio had thighs close to his waist size brian buch too.
After a while the waist just gets too small imo. Of course the waist should be kept under control to give the illusion of wide shoulders, but too small and it just starts looking a bit weird, his physique doesn't look powerfull anymore.
$

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #382 on: February 11, 2009, 04:35:10 AM »
i strive for a combo of these  8)

175lbs by 31st July

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: February 11, 2009, 04:46:17 AM »
i strive for a combo of these  8)

That panda pic is awesome!  ;D