Author Topic: Will you look that good at 46yo?  (Read 4363 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Will you look that good at 46yo?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008, 04:30:08 PM »
Can someone post a link to his pics or his pics in this thread?  You thought that other dude in the red shirt was a twink so I'd be curious to see what Dan looks like.  
i didn't say he was a "twink" i just said that he isn't some 5'8" 295 pound IFBB pro, big difference. ::)

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2008, 04:30:21 PM »
Guy has good structure..

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008, 04:30:42 PM »
well shit i'll bet i'd be impressed with you since you claim to be 6'5" and have 33 inch quads, why haven't you posted your picture yet?

LMAO dude I've posted a thousand times how I'm kidding about having 35 inch quads (not 33).  I'm 6'5 and 250 and I've listed my lifts.  Not impressive but if you saw me walking down the street I doubt you'd call me small or a twink.  

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2008, 04:32:05 PM »
Another shot taken a couple of days after the show. I have not competed since then, but have been training pretty hard all along. I've posted these because I am giving myself 3 months to get back into top shape at age 45. I will be using no steroids or HRT, just supplements like 6-Oxo and a few test boosters that I have found to work pretty good. Also I like Hemogex by VPX and will using that as well. May try Kre-Alkalyn brand creatine to see if it really doesn't bloat you like they claim. Creatine usually smooths me out pretty fast. I guess we'll see what I look like in 3 months. Adios.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2008, 04:32:35 PM »
I agree but we live in a society that glorifies people that use drugs and then come clean vs. glorifying that person that has the courage and discipline to never touch a drug in the first place.  Same thing with alcoholics.  And I'm not talking drugs as in steroids or being natural vs. juicing.  I'm just talking rec drugs etc. and how stupidly our society glorifies people that come clean etc.  Well so what? Hundreds of thousands of people never even decide to use drugs I don't hear them writing books, getting on Oprah.  
The truth is we have all been preconditioned into thinking if you're not a certain weight or size you're not a BB..BB is about changing you're outer appearance to separate one muscle from another no matter you're size. but if you're under 200 you're a tiny tit.  

I like being 225 to 235 but thats me if someone wants to be lighter that doesnt mean hes worse than me,and i dont care who uses juice to each his own JUST DONT GIVE PROPS TO ONE GUY AND NOT ANOTHER BECAUSE HES SMALLER AND NATURAL..
p

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 04:34:10 PM »
The truth is we have all been preconditioned into thinking if you're not a certain weight or size you're not a BB..BB is about changing you're outer appearance to separate one muscle from another no matter you're size. but if you're under 200 you're a tiny tit.  

I like being 225 to 235 but thats me if someone wants to be lighter that doesnt mean hes worse than me,and i dont care who uses juice to each his own JUST DONT GIVE PROPS TO ONE GUY AND NOT ANOTHER BECAUSE HES SMALLER AND NATURAL..

QFT.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 04:34:51 PM »

totally agreed.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 04:35:22 PM »
What's with all the hate?

If you don't believe this kind of shape can't be attained training for 26years, you should get your forehead checked.
NO DOUBT ALEX BUT DRUGS PLAYED A BIG PART AND YOURE MISSING THE POINT.
SEE ABOVE POST ..
p

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 04:38:58 PM »
NO DOUBT ALEX BUT DRUGS PLAYED A BIG PART AND YOURE MISSING THE POINT.
SEE ABOVE POST ..

settle down, I already said I agree...

I'm just tired of the juice witch hunt...

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 04:41:08 PM »
settle down, I already said I agree...

I'm just tired of the juice witch hunt...
we posted together so forget this one  ;D
p

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2008, 04:41:51 PM »
when u get older alex i bet youre gonna look good too...def when muscle maturity comes in the equation...keep up the good work...ive been enjoying your threads a lot lately
w

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 04:42:25 PM »
totally agreed.

I agree with you Dan, and that's a huge problem with bodybuilding and the bodybuilding mindset.  However, how would we classify your development?  Would you be considered a "bodybuilder"?  I don't see much muscle separation as he puts it.  Not trying to be a dick just wondering where we draw the line.  Is it muscle separation or size or pure mass that makes a bodybuilder?  Quaker you and I have very different physiques and all jokiing and bashing aside I can respect your size and passion for the game.  

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2008, 04:42:56 PM »
Can someone post a link to his pics or his pics in this thread?  You thought that other dude in the red shirt was a twink so I'd be curious to see what Dan looks like.  
go to pics board 1st thread i bumped it so it would be on the 1st page shiity pics grainy but clear enough
p

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 04:44:19 PM »
I agree with you Dan, and that's a huge problem with bodybuilding and the bodybuilding mindset.  However, how would we classify your development?  Would you be considered a "bodybuilder"?  I don't see much muscle separation as he puts it.  Not trying to be a dick just wondering where we draw the line.  Is it muscle separation or size or pure mass that makes a bodybuilder?  Quaker you and I have very different physiques and all jokiing and bashing aside I can respect your size and passion for the game.  
thanks man, i can tell you have a passion for lifting as well.

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2008, 04:45:29 PM »

thanks man, i can tell you have a passion for lifting as well.

I'm stepping away from the circle jerk.... make sure you wipe off

;D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 04:46:42 PM »
I'm stepping away from the circle jerk.... make sure you wipe off

;D

bullshit its what you come here for ;D that and the chips and dip ;D
p

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2008, 04:48:16 PM »
The guy looks good for any age...but why did they take the pic with him on the toilet?

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2008, 04:48:50 PM »
Damn, great build on him.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 04:49:16 PM »
The guy looks good for any age...but why did they take the pic with him on the toilet?
maybe he just drank some of this. :-X

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2008, 04:49:52 PM »
go to pics board 1st thread i bumped it so it would be on the 1st page shiity pics grainy but clear enough
Aside from the brutal Frankenstein cranium, you look pretty good, nice x-frame.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2008, 04:50:18 PM »
Why did you start this thread Alex? LOL. I know many will claim bullshit, but the only time I used a bit of juice was in 1986 for the Mr. west Palm contest. I have been totally clean since then. I am on No HRT, no Growth Hormone, no steroids, and no prohormones. That pic was taken last week on my birthday, and my bathroom mirror probably makes me look a bit thicker than I really am. If anyone lives in the west palm area in florida, and wants to at any time randomly have me take any kind of steroid test, I will gladly do it. I don't compete. I went into a few local shows in the 80's and I did 3 natural shows in 92 and 93 and that's it.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2008, 04:52:16 PM »
Why did you start this thread Alex? LOL. I know many will claim bullshit, but the only time I used a bit of juice was in 1986 for the Mr. west Palm contest. I have been totally clean since then. I am on No HRT, no Growth Hormone, no steroids, and no prohormones. That pic was taken last week on my birthday, and my bathroom mirror probably makes me look a bit thicker than I really am. If anyone lives in the west palm area in florida, and wants to at any time randomly have me take any kind of steroid test, I will gladly do it. I don't compete. I went into a few local shows in the 80's and I did 3 natural shows in 92 and 93 and that's it.
what do you look like now
p

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2008, 04:53:28 PM »
Here's the pic of me when I did a bit of Primobolin and winstrol in 1986, the only time I juiced.

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2008, 04:54:07 PM »

A form of tribute... also some hope I'll look that good in 15years ;D

I also knew how this would turn out. I want people to realize that quality maintainable physique can be achieve without drugs and make you look 10years younger.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2008, 04:54:42 PM »
what do you look like now
This pic was taken on Nov 24, last week.