Author Topic: what would you do if somebody hurt you in the gym while you were working out?  (Read 3802 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I've killed people for less in the gym.

Is it awkward to continue training next to their lifeless corpse?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I once did a Chris Benoit to someone because he asked me if I was finished with the pull down machine.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
I once did a Chris Benoit to someone because he asked me if I was finished with the pull down machine.

So you killed your poor wife and helpless son ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
So you killed your poor wife and helpless son ???

No that was a tragedy :(

...but I did take the pully and wrap it around his neck and put the weight at the highest it would go.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

You want to fight me???

I don't mess with badasses such as yourself who would techincally knock me out.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel

...but I did take the pully and wrap it around his neck and put the weight at the highest it would go.

Yes,

then, his father started doing the talk show circuits and blamed your behavior on too many chair shots

then,months later, New Jack buries you on a shoot tape saying that you always put your hands up when you were "getting the gimmick"/taking a chair shot

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
Yes,

then, his father started doing the talk show circuits and blamed your behavior on too many chair shots

then,months later, New Jack buries you on a shoot tape saying that you always put your hands up when you were "getting the gimmick"/taking a chair shot

LMAO

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
oh yea I have seen that.  Funny thing is he is a fucking nobody that can't work for shit.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  Funny thing is he is a fucking nobody that can't work for shit.

he couldn't work his way out of paper bag BUT.......he got over and probably, gets 2k a shot.

.....that is when he can find a money mark dumb enough to pay 2k for him to stiff the shit out of a backyarder

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
he couldn't work his way out of paper bag BUT.......he got over and probably, gets 2k a shot.

.....that is when he can find a money mark dumb enough to pay 2k for him to stiff the shit out of a backyarder

oh I don't know about 2k. My brother works for a indy promo and the only pay Abeyss ( ithink thats how you spell it )  $ 800 and Davari $ 600

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Is it awkward to continue training next to their lifeless corpse?

No,it keeps people away from me when I'm trying to finish my set.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

oh I don't know about 2k. My brother works for a indy promo and the only pay Abeyss ( ithink thats how you spell it )  $ 800 and Davari $ 600

i don't if he gets it but i know he is asking 2k

same as sandman and raven

although, i think raven had smarten up alittle and lowered his price.

then again, raven hasn't taken many shots lately.  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I don't understand the question...I can't be hurt.  8)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
i don't if he gets it but i know he is asking 2k

same as sandman and raven

although, i think raven had smarten up alittle and lowered his price.

then again, raven hasn't taken many shots lately.  

I think the times thay used Sabu he was getting like 2 but he hurt himself.
Funny back when my oldman was wrestling and was on top he was only getting like 2 or 3 a week now nodoadys get that for one night. He always said he was 20 years to early.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

Funny back when my oldman was wrestling and was on top he was only getting like 2 or 3 a week now nodoadys get that for one night. He always said he was 20 years to early.

true but only "stars" get the pay days
everyone else is 50 bucks (if you're lucky) or is given the "hey kid, your paying your dues so don't be shocked if you don't get a pay day tonight.  Hell, you're lucky that I even booked you tonight" deal

The Coach

An accident is any accident. Gotta laugh at the internet bad asses who say they would kick someones ass over a legit accident, LOL!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
An accident is any accident. Gotta laugh at the internet bad asses who say they would kick someones ass over a legit accident, LOL!

So if someone had an "accident" and ran over a relative in your front yard, you would just laugh it off as an "accidents happen...hahaha?"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
One time some dude was filling up his water bottle from the waterfountain while a line formed behind him.I shoved his face in the fountain and held the water button till he drowned.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
One time some dude was filling up his water bottle from the waterfountain while a line formed behind him.I shoved his face in the fountain and held the water button till he drowned.

Good job.  Some people just need a little training, even if it kills them.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I would fly to his throat and squeeze it as hard as I could with all my agression in it.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I would fly to his throat and squeeze it as hard as I could with all my agression in it.
you're quite the flyer and squeezer yourself stud.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
you're quite the flyer and squeezer yourself stud.

its just the first move i always make, i always fly to the throat, its in my nature

JasonH

• Getbig V
I would just throw a most-muscular in their face whilst roaring at the same time. Their lack of confidence and insecurity would have them scuttling back to the locker room.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
The best thing to do is apoligize for being in their way. If it happens again start weeping uncontrollably and pay them not to do it again. :P