Author Topic: New Mod For the Y  (Read 22215 times)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: New Mod For the Y
« Reply #275 on: December 10, 2008, 09:31:03 PM »
What have you contributed ? , other than spread your tree hugging rubbish about drinking your own piss.
You may have brainless twats like AXA and Daddy Waddy singing your praises but do you really think you are here other than to be a play thing?..

Lol little queef "scram" hahaha homo.

Again, I voted for CalvinH.

If you gave one shit about the topic of this thread, you would have read it and therefore would have known I already voted. 
Apparently your interests don't pertain to the topic of this thread, so scram. Quit fucking with the thread.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #276 on: December 10, 2008, 09:34:58 PM »

If you gave one shit about the topic of this thread, you would have read it and therefore would have known I already voted. 
Apparently your interests don't pertain to the topic of this thread, so scram. Quit fucking with the thread.
I voted BIGMC ,NZMM,MB and CalvinH..
Stop poluting the thread with your tree hugging piss drinking antics...scram?? lol its F-U-C-K-O-F-F you tiny titted pussy  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #277 on: December 10, 2008, 09:35:31 PM »
I thought the dude on the left was chaos  ???
You're like a tick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #278 on: December 10, 2008, 09:38:22 PM »
You're like a tick.

How so? Do you wish I was sucking on your ass  :-X
P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: December 10, 2008, 09:39:45 PM »
Even after I flick you off me, you leave a residual itch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #280 on: December 10, 2008, 09:40:12 PM »
On that,soundness do you eat poo also?  ??? Your posts are full of shit after all , they say you are what you eat  :D

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #281 on: December 10, 2008, 09:49:01 PM »
I voted BIGMC ,NZMM,MB and CalvinH..
Stop poluting the thread with your tree hugging piss drinking antics...scram?? lol its F-U-C-K-O-F-F you tiny titted pussy  :D

Will, you are not allowed to talk about that here and your replys are repeatedly inaccurate and off topic.
Quit hi-jacking and polluting good threads. You vote for 4 people::) Get real, Will.

Your vote for 4 people reveals that all you want from Getbig is to be accepted by certain individuals. You'd suck all their dicks if it meant they'd like you. The reason you insult others is because you think these individuals will be impressed and will therefore accept you. The problem? You are no more than a leech, lacking any degree of personality or originality whatsoever. You are nobody, and therefore are not even capable of receiving "respect."  :-[

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #282 on: December 10, 2008, 09:53:19 PM »

Fucking Y board meltdown.

NOT COOL  >:(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #283 on: December 11, 2008, 12:45:06 AM »
Will, you are not allowed to talk about that here and your replys are repeatedly inaccurate and off topic.
Quit hi-jacking and polluting good threads. You vote for 4 people::) Get real, Will.

Your vote for 4 people reveals that all you want from Getbig is to be accepted by certain individuals. You'd suck all their dicks if it meant they'd like you. The reason you insult others is because you think these individuals will be impressed and will therefore accept you. The problem? You are no more than a leech, lacking any degree of personality or originality whatsoever. You are nobody, and therefore are not even capable of receiving "respect."  :-[
LOL Run along twinki.   :-* every thread you have posted in you have polluted with your tree hugging piss drinking nonsence,now you are an online Shrink..hahaha you take yourself way to seriously..freud would say its because you think you lack significance in real life so you push your orr in here trying to make up for the sham and emptiness that is your real life , because you are so desperate to belong...see dick snot two can play at your game..just cos you have read some basic psychology  doesnt mean shit im affraid bozo.in fact go hang your self and do us all a favour

I only come here , to the Y for a giggle,the simple reason being it has always been void of tiny tits like you.I dont care if Im accepted here..its the internet dropkick , another symptom of taking this place to serriously and you having no life...a leech?then what are you? you sit here brown nosing hoping to be accepted so going by your own theory you also are a nobody that lacks personality or originality , all your posts show this.
Who the hell are you to tell me to scram? you are a tit now fuk off back to the g&o and preach to your brainless twits like AXA and Daddy falcon..silly lil man.

maybe they to can look like you after drinking gallons of there own piss  :-*

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #284 on: December 11, 2008, 01:09:59 AM »
LOL Run along twinki.   :-* every thread you have posted in you have polluted with your tree hugging piss drinking nonsence,now you are an online Shrink..hahaha you take yourself way to seriously..freud would say its because you think you lack significance in real life so you push your orr in here trying to make up for the sham and emptiness that is your real life , because you are so desperate to belong...see dick snot two can play at your game..just cos you have read some basic psychology  doesnt mean shit im affraid bozo.in fact go hang your self and do us all a favour

I only come here , to the Y for a giggle,the simple reason being it has always been void of tiny tits like you.I dont care if Im accepted here..its the internet dropkick , another symptom of taking this place to serriously and you having no life...a leech?then what are you? you sit here brown nosing hoping to be accepted so going by your own theory you also are a nobody that lacks personality or originality , all your posts show this.
Who the hell are you to tell me to scram? you are a tit now fuk off back to the g&o and preach to your brainless twits like AXA and Daddy falcon..silly lil man.

maybe they to can look like you after drinking gallons of there own piss  :-*
WillGrant,

Discover something good in life

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #285 on: December 11, 2008, 01:10:54 AM »
WillGrant,

Discover something good in life

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #286 on: December 11, 2008, 01:16:05 AM »
MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
What do you call that "book" you wrote up there?

I really fucked you up to earn that one.  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #287 on: December 11, 2008, 01:42:49 AM »
What do you call that "book" you wrote up there?

I really fucked you up to earn that one.  ;)
I followed your lead as I thought thats what you under stood , no?
Ok then Ill keep it simple...fuk off clown,the alphabet boards are not for weak minded gimps like you..is that easier betty?  :-*

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #288 on: December 11, 2008, 01:49:30 AM »
I followed your lead as I thought thats what you under stood , no?
Ok then Ill keep it simple...fuk off clown,the alphabet boards are not for weak minded gimps like you..is that easier betty?  :-*
I understood what you said just fine, but the amount of effort you put forth on that particular post was abnormally high, relative to your other posts, was it not? Obviously something had to hit a nerve in order to "trigger" you to write with such abnormal effort.

BTW, follow my lead more often. This is a good transition you're experiencing and I think you're coming along.  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #289 on: December 11, 2008, 01:52:01 AM »
I understood what you said just fine, but the amount of effort you went through for that post was abnormally high, relative to your other posts, was it not? Obviously something had to hit a nerve in order to "trigger" you to write with such abnormal effort.

BTW, follow my lead more often. This is a good transition you're experiencing and I think you're coming along.  ;)
No effort , I was peddling on my bike , post training cardio so wanted to make time go quicker  :D

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #290 on: December 11, 2008, 01:53:33 AM »
No effort , I was peddling on my bike , post training cardio so wanted to make time go quicker  :D
Good multitasking skills. And don't worry Will, you can post long posts and I won't give you shit for it. Just let it out. We're here for you, bud. ;)

I'm slightly impressed by your Freud talk. Though many in the field would give you shit about citing Freud as credible, I personally would not. I actually think he had nearly everything right, and science is proving it more and more through time. It's funny how "right" he's turning out to be. So, good call on that. I can see where your mum gets it.  ;)

Oh, and I want to congratulate you on some encouraging progress. I've noticed a lot more positive posts coming from you the last day throughout the forum. That's awesome to see, as I said, you're really coming along well! Apparently you did understand the "mirror" concept about sending out what you want back and you're putting it to work!  ;D That's really cool to see, Will, and as you continue along that same track, your life will improve more and more progressively through time.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: December 11, 2008, 05:16:02 AM »
Good multitasking skills. And don't worry Will, you can post long posts and I won't give you shit for it. Just let it out. We're here for you, bud. ;)

I'm slightly impressed by your Freud talk. Though many in the field would give you shit about citing Freud as credible, I personally would not. I actually think he had nearly everything right, and science is proving it more and more through time. It's funny how "right" he's turning out to be. So, good call on that. I can see where your mum gets it.  ;)

Oh, and I want to congratulate you on some encouraging progress. I've noticed a lot more positive posts coming from you the last day throughout the forum. That's awesome to see, as I said, you're really coming along well! Apparently you did understand the "mirror" concept about sending out what you want back and you're putting it to work!  ;D That's really cool to see, Will, and as you continue along that same track, your life will improve more and more progressively through time.  ;)

Overexplanation meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #292 on: December 11, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »
Overexplanation meltdown.
Just a friendly letter to my buddy, chaos. You can understand that.  ;)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #293 on: December 11, 2008, 12:39:11 PM »
Just a friendly letter to my buddy, chaos. You can understand that.  ;)

I am guessing you are one of those lame ass shared gimmick accounts.  Looking at the times you post it is apparent this account does not sleep.

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: December 11, 2008, 06:02:37 PM »
I am guessing you are one of those lame ass shared gimmick accounts.  Looking at the times you post it is apparent this account does not sleep.

Gimmick sleeps from 4am to 11 am west coast time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #295 on: December 11, 2008, 11:11:37 PM »

No windsor, this is my one and only account.
We've discussed this. I've told you my secret and we both know that you know it damn well.  ;)

I haven't needed more than 5-6 hours of sleep per night ever since I started getting "help."

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #296 on: December 11, 2008, 11:14:53 PM »
Gimmick sleeps from 4am to 11 am west coast time.
I don't post every hour I'm awake, WTF?!?

BTW, it's very simple to keep a laptop on my desk, work on my other projects, check for updates and post here and there. You're a keenly perceptive man, chaos.  ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #297 on: December 11, 2008, 11:16:17 PM »
No windsor, this is my one and only account.
We've discussed this. I've told you my secret and we both know that you know it damn well.  ;)

I haven't needed more than 5-6 hours of sleep per night ever since I started getting "help."

STFU...all you do is talk about drinking piss.

Go to some fetish website...you will fit in nicely.
No doubt about it...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #298 on: December 11, 2008, 11:19:37 PM »
STFU...all you do is talk about drinking piss.

Go to some fetish website...you will fit in nicely.
No, that's not "all I do."
I contribute constructively to a vast array of threads with interests of astronomical range.

BTW,
We're not allowed to discuss that topic on the Y-board. Please respect that and quit tempting others.  ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #299 on: December 11, 2008, 11:21:10 PM »
No, that's not "all I do."
I contribute constructively to a vast array of threads with interests of astronomical range.

BTW,
We're not allowed to discuss that topic on the Y-board. Please respect that and quit tempting others.  ;)

How about you just stop talking about it all together?
No doubt about it...