Author Topic: Enough of this shit, who do you believe: TBUNZEE or ALEJANDO_TORRES?¡  (Read 3217 times)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: Enough of this shit, who do you believe: TBUNZEE or ALEJANDO_TORRES?¡
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2008, 07:46:55 PM »
TBUNZEE is a beast, he has posted a pic, we all know what he looks like. I believe his muscles saved his life.

Good point. He seems like an honest man, unlike some of these pussy's who won't even post a pic.  ::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »
both of them are lying, the iphone stolen story was not even balevable.

jt
TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2008, 07:50:04 PM »
both of them are lying, the iphone stolen story was not even balevable.

jt
Yeah, completely un-"balevable".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 05:53:24 PM »
Again gentleman it did NOT SAVE MY LIFE....only protected my ribs case closed.  I was on GETBIG right after because I was on the way to the gym when I got hit and got a ride home from my gf and had nothing better to do then thrown a heated "magic bag" on my neck and chat it up as I thought it was an amazing story to share with all of you, case closed.  I can back my shit up 100% with pretty much anything you want but have found that most of you are now realizing I speak the truth and am not into fabricated stories or bullshit as I have no time for it.....The story has gotten so twisted but is hillarious nonetheless.....FOR THE LAST TIME I GOT SMACKED GOING ABOUT 60 KM/H AND MY CHEST HIT THE STEERING COLUMN PRETTY HARD AND WAS TOLD I AM LUCKY BECAUSE MY EXTRA MUSCLE AROUND MY CHEST COULD HAVE HELPED PROTECT THEM FROM BREAKING/CRACKING ....NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 05:54:46 PM »
CATFIGHT !!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2008, 05:55:28 PM »
Again gentleman it did NOT SAVE MY LIFE....only protected my ribs case closed.  I was on GETBIG right after because I was on the way to the gym when I got hit and got a ride home from my gf and had nothing better to do then thrown a heated "magic bag" on my neck and chat it up as I thought it was an amazing story to share with all of you, case closed.  I can back my shit up 100% with pretty much anything you want but have found that most of you are now realizing I speak the truth and am not into fabricated stories or bullshit as I have no time for it.....The story has gotten so twisted but is hillarious nonetheless.....FOR THE LAST TIME I GOT SMACKED GOING ABOUT 60 KM/H AND MY CHEST HIT THE STEERING COLUMN PRETTY HARD AND WAS TOLD I AM LUCKY BECAUSE MY EXTRA MUSCLE AROUND MY CHEST COULD HAVE HELPED PROTECT THEM FROM BREAKING/CRACKING ....NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS....
You're a legend and all that but I ain't reading that, were are the pics of the damage to your Ford Tempo?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2008, 05:56:37 PM »

TBUNZEE ALL THE WAY BIG DUDE, YOUR MUSCLES SAVED YOUR LIFE DONT BE ASHAMED, YOU ARE A BIG GUY

I ADMIRE YOU

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2008, 05:57:37 PM »
shit... hahaha ok guys, benz like i dint even call the company... of course i did... they were able to tack the cellphone and then called me when they had it on their power, it isnt like the thieves went to the place and left it there hahaha

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2008, 05:59:47 PM »
shit... hahaha ok guys, benz like i dint even call the company... of course i did... they were able to tack the cellphone and then called me when they had it on their power, it isnt like the thieves went to the place and left it there hahaha

your lies never stop  >:(

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »
your lies never stop  >:(

ok then it didnt happen... that is why i dont have my iphone on my desk right now... the whole point was just to laugh at me when the girls called me a pussy!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2008, 06:01:59 PM »
ok then it didnt happen... that is why i dont have my iphone on my desk right now... the whole point was just to laugh at me when the girls called me a pussy!!!!

Is this you alejandro ?  In the camo?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2008, 06:02:34 PM »
They were right.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2008, 06:03:01 PM »

you never lost it, TBUNZEE ALL THE WAY BIG DUDE

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2008, 06:06:04 PM »
you never lost it, TBUNZEE ALL THE WAY BIG DUDE

shit... ok i didnt!!! happy???

i dnt play gold either... i guess cause there are no golf courses here in dinosaur land...

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2008, 06:07:57 PM »
shit... ok i didnt!!! happy???

i dnt play gold either... i guess cause there are no golf courses here in dinosaur land...

;D
The only "alejandro" on the golf course is either carrying the bags or mowing the greens.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2008, 06:12:00 PM »
The only "alejandro" on the golf course is either carrying the bags or mowing the greens.

hahaha yeah right... i do carry my bag once in a while... or else we play in my friends car... do you play??

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »
Is this you alejandro ?  In the camo?

thats me... :)