Author Topic: Jaguar Enterprise having posts deleted and censored.  (Read 10280 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Jaguar Enterprise having posts deleted and censored.
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2008, 05:11:23 PM »
Hugo lets Jag do whatever she wants there because he is looking out for one of his own. There is absolutely no reason to let her peddle her stupid gas caps on the politics board.
Maybe she sucks a mean dick ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2008, 05:24:33 PM »
Hugo lets Jag do whatever she wants there because he is looking out for one of his own. There is absolutely no reason to let her peddle her stupid gas caps on the politics board.

Well i don't see it.  No one has complained to me about her.  Also, a few months ago we went through it with her about advertising or bating and it stopped.  If someone attacks her business she has a right to defend it.  If anyone spams, solicits or adversities they get removed. 

Frankly, i think its monster overreaction on both sides.  Pretty f-ing stupid. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 06:16:14 PM »
Well i don't see it.  No one has complained to me about her.  Also, a few months ago we went through it with her about advertising or bating and it stopped.  If someone attacks her business she has a right to defend it.  If anyone spams, solicits or adversities they get removed. 

Frankly, i think its monster overreaction on both sides.  Pretty f-ing stupid. 

Why does she have a right to defend her business? What in the world does it have to do with politics? She should have never brought up the fact that she sells bogus products in the first place. There is no place here for spamming.
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2008, 06:40:06 PM »
What in the world does it have to do with politics? She should have never brought up the fact that she sells bogus products in the first place. There is no place here for spamming.

Again,  i have not seen her spam since a few months ago.  I have not seen her advertise her business.  No one has PM-ed me about it.

Why does she have a right to defend her business?

IF her business is attacked i believe she has the right to defend it.  If it wasn't attacked it wouldn't have been brought up.  you can't just attack or accuse and expect that they don't have the right to defend it.   geeez.  At the same time someone shouldn't take advantage of it by going overboard by spamming in defense.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2008, 06:42:01 PM »

IF her business is attacked i believe she has the right to defend it.  If it wasn't attacked it wouldn't have been brought up.  you can't just attack or accuse and expect that they don't have the right to defend it.   geeez.

Why should we even know her business? There is a no spamming rule here. If she was stupid enough to spam the site in the first place, she deserves to be ragged on about it. If she had followed the rules, no one would rag on her business. You are actually saying she should be rewarded for her initial spamming ???
E

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 06:48:48 PM »
Why should we even know her business? There is a no spamming rule here. If she was stupid enough to spam the site in the first place, she deserves to be ragged on about it. If she had followed the rules, no one would rag on her business. You are actually saying she should be rewarded for her initial spamming ???

why are you being so thick?

the only time she brings it up is when someone questions her on it.

Stop bringing it up, more than likely it won't come up again.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 06:50:38 PM »
why are you being so thick?

Why are you being so obtuse? Do you like reading about gas pills on here? is that why you joined the site, to read about fkn gas pills?
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 06:56:12 PM »
Why should we even know her business? There is a no spamming rule here. If she was stupid enough to spam the site in the first place, she deserves to be ragged on about it. If she had followed the rules, no one would rag on her business.

Oh brother.   Is this really hard for you to understand? Or are you just saying what ever you can to debate?

I'll say again.  Np.  no spamming allowed. 

Why should we even know her business?

You already do so that's not relevant. 

You are actually saying she should be rewarded for her initial spamming ???

How am i saying that?

Are you saying someone should be attacked without the right to defend themselves?

This is so f-ing stupid.   ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 06:57:13 PM »
Why are you being so obtuse?

salvation lies with in.

HA HA

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 06:57:43 PM »
Why are you being so obtuse? Do you like reading about gas pills on here? is that why you joined the site, to read about fkn gas pills?

Stop attacking and ignore, quit making a non issue an issue.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »
Oh brother.   Is this really hard for you to understand? Or are you just saying what ever you can to debate?

I'll say again.  Np.  no spamming allowed. 

Why should we even know her business?

You already do so that's not relevant. 

How am i saying that?

Are you saying someone should be attacked without the right to defend themselves?

This is so f-ing stupid.   ::)

She broke the rules in the first place, she brought up her bogus products. You are looking for loopholes to allow her to keep breaking the rules and that's bullshit. There is no rule against ragging on members here, there are rules against spamming. Is this too hard for you to understand?
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2008, 07:13:18 PM »
She broke the rules in the first place, she brought up her bogus products. You are looking for loopholes to allow her to keep breaking the rules and that's bullshit. There is no rule against ragging on members here, there are rules against spamming. Is this too hard for you to understand?

If, for example you attacked her, it was you who initiated a discussion about her products.  not her.  aside from that, everyone has a right to defend themselves which supersedes to other rule becuase no intial solicitation was involved from the attacked party.

If you don't want to her about her product don't attack.   I've been straight up ruthless and hardcore  ;) with her in the past over stuff like this when she was spamming unsolicited and when she disrespected Hugo's mom.  but in all of it, i didn't regress to some of the pathetic name calling I've seen.  To justify attacking her by that twisted logic you cited above is humorously petty.

....and again i HAVE NOT SEEN HER SPAM IT since a few months ago when she was asked to stop and she did.  if it looked like she was taking advantage of that opportunity and spamming as a response to an attack  I'd remove it, along with the attack if it was accusing her of a crime.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2008, 09:17:00 AM »

The double standard is amusing. They have free pass to bash the USA, the West, Christians, Jews and anyone they want but the second blacks get insulted or her snake oil product gets bashed, well then, posts start getting deleted and bans handed out.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »
The double standard is amusing. They have free pass to bash the USA, the West, Christians, Jews and anyone they want but the second blacks get insulted or her snake oil product gets bashed, well then, posts start getting deleted and bans handed out.  ::)

Don't forget that bashing the President of the US is encouraged, but anything critical of Muslims gets deleted.
E

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2008, 09:32:45 AM »
Don't forget that bashing the President of the US is encouraged, but anything critical of Muslims gets deleted.

I'm not up to speed, please fill me in.

I've had enough of this shit on here and am going to make a stand too.

I hate Muslims

Ta ta nerds!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2008, 09:38:31 AM »

I'm not up to speed, please fill me in.

I've had enough of this shit on here and am going to make a stand too.

I hate Muslims

On the politics board you can call our President or any whitey any name you want to. But if you say anything negative about Muslims or blacks you will get deleted.
E

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2008, 09:43:07 AM »
Well that's fucking sick!

Can we do the same with Obama?

Can we celebrate the Muslims who kill Innocent people around the world as well?

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2008, 09:44:58 AM »
Well that's fucking sick!

Can we do the same with Obama?

Can we celebrate the Muslims who kill Innocent people around the world as well?

ta ta

It will be deleted. They let Getbigs biggest retard MattT spam the shit out of the board bashing white people and as soon as BF puts up a post about some of the atrocities that Musliims commit it gets deleted. Hugo hates crackers.
E

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2008, 09:48:18 AM »
I cannot tolerate this.

We shall have to balance the board, everyone knows White people are all great, we just need to show Hugo Chavez
Ta ta nerds!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2008, 09:50:10 AM »
I cannot tolerate this.

We shall have to balance the board, everyone knows White people are all great, we just need to show Hugo Chavez

He started a thread to see if he was wanted as a mod and got destroyed, then he delete the thread ::)
E

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2008, 09:59:40 AM »
Yeah I know about that.

That's known as Democracy gone wrong, he has no credibility.

Once a Motion of No Confidence is passed, you step down. Immediately!

Ta ta nerds!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2008, 12:33:16 PM »

Forgot about the Muslims. NordicSuperman does a great job setting those apologist scumbags straight.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2008, 09:20:28 AM »
These people are just acting like typical blacks.

Like BF said, attack everything non-negro and it's ok, but goddamn-you if you dare say anything about blacks in public....

GWB can be a cracker, redneck, inbred retard.... but you better not say shit about ol' Barry O-Bam or you're a racist piece of shit.

Society as a whole hates certain segments (especially blacks) for a reason. If an entire social group acts like retarded children off their meds, they will create and feel the effects of racism.

Act right and there won't BE ant racism against you. Seriously, who are still 'victims' of racism these days? Groups of people who go out of their way to act like idiots and differentiate themselves via negative behavior.

What say you?