Author Topic: Why Coleman At A Large Bodyweight Is Shit.  (Read 95236 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Why Coleman At A Large Bodyweight Is Shit.
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2008, 10:39:38 AM »
huh?

superb proportions of dorian?

worst shape a male could have on Ronnie?

LOL

Suckmyasshole displaying his stupidity for all of getbig to see:

Dorian's proportions were as close to perfect as Humanly possible, yes. Ronnie's were shit.  Not only that, Dorian had a great strcuture, which is not the case with Ronnie.

You post a pcture of Ronnie standing relaxed from the front and that proves what? Ronnie always looked better than Dorian in the front relaxed beause of his narrow hips. The problem with Ronnie 2003 is that, besides, the front relaxed and the front double biceps, he look like utter shit in all other poses as well as in the other two angles  the symmetry round.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2008, 10:56:50 AM »
You post a pcture of Ronnie standing relaxed from the front and that proves what? Ronnie always looked better than Dorian in the front relaxed beause of his narrow hips

and do you know why moron?

he had better STRUCTURE:

narrow hips, wide shoulders, wide back, flaring quads etc. classical structure.

not a fucking beer keg with twigs for arms: ::)

you are as dense as they come.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2008, 11:18:07 AM »

he had better STRUCTURE:

not a fucking beer keg with twigs for arms: ::)

Hulkster you keep listing all the things YOU think means a better structure it includes much more than that and your retort is to post a pic of Ronnie 99 and Dorian 1994 lol see desperation

he does have narrow waist & hips no doubts , wide shoulders? you meant to say wide clavicles and his aren't that wide not in the same vain as Wolf who has super wide clavicles and wide shoulders , and flaring quads that sit ontop of God-awful twigs for calves , Ah you forgot the rest of the structure package

torso length , arm length in relation to the torso , muscle balance & proportion , upper & lower body balance , making sure your glutes aren't so overdeveloped and huge that they can be seen from the front
forearms in proportion with your massive bicep/triceps , hamstrings that are in proportion with your overblown quads when viewed in profile

so stop cherry picking the parts YOU like and throwing out the rest he's clearly deficient in that's NOT how contests are judged thanks for giving us a glimpse into your ignorance yet again

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2008, 11:21:51 AM »

he had better STRUCTURE:

not a fucking beer keg with twigs for arms:

Wrong! Ronnie had one structural advantage over Dorian. That does not mean that he has a better overral structure. Ronnie's torso is too short, his legs are too long and his clavicles are not as wide as Dorian's. These are also part of structure, dumbass, and of course you ignore it. Dorian has as close to a perfect structure in the sense that, aside from the relatively wide hips, he has no further structural flaws. Moron. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2008, 11:25:25 AM »
  Wrong! Ronnie had one structural advantage over Dorian. That does not mean that he has a better overral structure. Ronnie's torso is too short, his legs are too long and his clavicles are not as wide as Dorian's. These are also part of structure, dumbass, and of course you ignore it. Dorian has as close to a perfect structure in the sense that, aside from the reatively wide hips, he has no further flaws. Moron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bev Francis : Bodybuilder's phsyique you most admire ?

The man Dorian Yates , his combonation of size and shape makes for an awesome physique , unlike a lot of big guys he's not a load of massive parts just thrown together , His symmetry is almost perfect , Everything is in proportion , no weak bodyparts .

he's not a load of massive parts just thrown together lol who do you think she was talking about?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2008, 11:34:32 AM »
Ronnie's torso is too short, his legs are too long

lol

::)

you have absolutely no clue how this sport works, do you?

you bitch about how I am cherry picking, and then you come up with this gem of bullshit? ::)

here is a lesson for you ND: what you say I am 'cherry picking' is actually how the rest of the bb community (including the judges) evaluates structure.

and don't think for a minute that a Bev Francis quote (who was fucking Married to a good friend of Yates lol ::)) is going to convince anyone..

it might convince you and your two bitches, but no one else...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2008, 11:59:32 AM »
lol

::)

you have absolutely no clue how this sport works, do you?

you bitch about how I am cherry picking, and then you come up with this gem of bullshit? ::)

here is a lesson for you ND: what you say I am 'cherry picking' is actually how the rest of the bb community (including the judges) evaluates structure.

and don't think for a minute that a Bev Francis quote (who was fucking Married to a good friend of Yates lol ::)) is going to convince anyone..

it might convince you and your two bitches, but no one else...

moron it's part of the criteria NOT all of it , did you miss that part you dummy? it's part so is balance & proportion which Ronnie is clearly deficient on and part of being judge is being OBJECTIVE and just to let you know moron Steve Wineberger judged Dorian once and placed him second  ;) confirming both can be objective

and stop trying to speak for everyone it's pathetic you're the only one bitching and complaining

Dorian is an IFBB judge as is Bev Francis both say his balance & proportion are better than Ronnie deal with it cry baby

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2008, 12:00:54 PM »
  I'm sick and tired of the Coleman trolls bringing up the heavier versions of Ronnie as what they believe could take out Dorian at his best. Here is Peter McGough's review of Ronnie at the 2004 Olympia and why he sucks big time at a large bodyweight.

Ronnie Coleman 5'11 296 lbs

"Ronnie was nine pounds bigger than he was last year, and that package swept to a clear victory. However, he wasn't as sharp as last year, particularly in the lower back and, from the sides, his pecs looked flatish"

So Ronnie wasn't as sharp in 2004 as in 2003, and in his review of Ronnie at the 2000 Olympia McGough said Ronnie wasn't as sharp as in the previous year, and that in the previous year he wasn't as sharp as in 98'. Here are Ronnie's bodyweights for the years in question:

1998 249 lbs

1999 257 lbs

2000 264 lbs

2003 287 lbs

2004 296 lbs

So according to McGough:  98'>99'>2000>03>04

In 2005 Ronnie was 275 lbs and his conditioning was superior to both 2003 and 2004. What does all of this tell you guys? That Ronnie's did not gain 47 lbs of lean muscle between the 98' and 04' Olmpias like the scale suggests, but that a significant % of that increased bodyweight was subcutaneous fat and water, and the more his scale weight increased, the more of that weight was fat and water and not muscle.

My point is that it's not fucking fair to compare a ripped-to-the-bone Dorian Yates at 260 lbs and with superb proportions to a bloated cow at 287 lbs with the worst shape a male bodybuilder could possibly have - unmanly huge ass and gut that makes him look obese - and then claim that the size advantage would make Ronnie "destroy" Dorian. Ronnie at the 2003 Olympia did have more muscle than Dorian at 260 lbs, but this increased size came at the expense of sharpness. As I see it, added size as far as bodybuuilding is concerned is only valuable if it comes with equal conditioning. If Ronnie had stepped onstage weighing 27 lbs more than Dorian with equal conditoning and had none of his symmetry issues, then yes, he would undoubtedly destroy Dorian, but alas this is not the case. Dorian could have entered the Olympia much bigger. He sacrificed some muscle to get rid of the very last ounce of fat and water, which Ronnie never cared to do except in 98'.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You are absolutely on point my friend. Coleman is the best proof that the scale doesn't mean shit in BB. Ironically he even looked a lot bigger at a lower bodyweight than when he got heavier. His arms looked a lot bigger when he was lighter, his calves, chest as well. BB is all about illusion.

Just compare for example 1998 at around 250 pds vs. 2004 at 300 pds. Lol pathetic. He didn't get bigger, all he got was heavier on the scale. He got bigger on the ass, waist, hips and stomach department. Everything else shrinked. :D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2008, 12:06:48 PM »
ronnie in 2004 was pretty rough.

that said, watch the VIDEO from 2003 (don't just look at the pictures). ronnie looked absurd that year. still, the 1999 O is my pick for his best appearance ever.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2008, 12:59:48 PM »
that said, watch the VIDEO from 2003 (don't just look at the pictures). ronnie looked absurd that year. still, the 1999 O is my pick for his best appearance ever.

I used to have a better video of 03 Ronnie than the one on YouTube, but they made me take it down due to copyright reasons. Ronnie looks insane - huge, shredded, and no gut. Here are some screen shots.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2008, 01:03:00 PM »
I use to have a better video of 03 Ronnie than the one on YouTube, but they made me take it down due to copyright reasons. Ronnie looks insane - huge, shredded, and no gut. Here are some screen shots.

Neo why would you type he has no gut? you certainly no that's not true and shredded? for that weight maybe but in the scheme of things not under the normal context

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2008, 01:06:53 PM »
Neo why would you type he has no gut? you certainly no that's not true and shredded? for that weight maybe but in the scheme of things not under the normal context

wow, you're really f*cking dumb. I said Ronnie has no gut in the video I have. Notice he's wearing red posing trunks in the screen caps? So why do you post pics of Ronnie wearing purple? Think before you post, idiot.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2008, 01:10:47 PM »
wow, you're really f*cking dumb. I said Ronnie has no gut in the video I have. Notice he's wearing red posing trunks in the screen caps? So why do you post pics of Ronnie wearing purple? Think before you post, idiot.

hey moron ALL of those pics are from 2003 that's what matters when you post screencaps from 2003 and claim he has NO gut it's easy to correct your ignorance , you make it to simple for me to own you.

2003 he looked pregnant red tights pre-judging purple night show get it dummy? same contest same gut

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2008, 01:16:55 PM »
hey moron ALL of those pics are from 2003 that's what matters when you post screencaps from 2003 and claim he has NO gut it's easy to correct your ignorance , you make it to simple for me to own you.

2003 he looked pregnant red tights pre-judging purple night show get it dummy? same contest same gut

then following your logic, Dorian had a horrible gut in 93 and 95. It doesn't matter that he held it in during the mandatory poses since, according to you, he still had a gut. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2008, 01:22:37 PM »
then following your logic, Dorian had a horrible gut in 93 and 95. It doesn't matter that he held it in during the mandatory poses since, according to you, he still had a gut. ;)

funny you're calling Dorian a ' fat cow ' and then rave about Ronnie's conditioning in 2003 LMFAO what an idiot you are , soft Ronnie 2003 couldn't touch Dorian's density & dryness at his best never mind 03

Dorian had a gut both years and it was NO WHERE near the abortion known as 2003

and you said he had NO gut in 03 which you were once again soundly proven dead wrong and your response is to deflect to Dorian , typical Neo when owned as usual , red trunks , purple trunks he still looked pregnant and you want to post relaxed pics? lol

ASJChaotic

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2008, 01:41:56 PM »
all the last posts have proven is how great Kevin Levrone was  ;)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »
Lights out bitches

how can anyone say that yates had a better physique then ronnie ::) No one comes close!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »
how can anyone say that yates had a better physique then ronnie ::) No one comes close!

because ND and his bitches have no fucking clue how physiques are judged or how the sport works.

thats how..
Flower Boy Ran Away

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2008, 02:19:47 PM »
2003 Ronnie is the best bbing physic in the bbing history.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2008, 02:21:15 PM »
because ND and his bitches have no fucking clue how physiques are judged or how the sport works.

thats how..

LMFAO coming from the kid who says Dorian lost in 1993 and Ronnie has better calves than Dorian lol keep typing moron

I know how the game is played I thought you  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2008, 02:25:33 PM »
2003 Ronnie is the best bbing physic in the bbing history.

It's physique and it's not close to being the best not his not anyone elses

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2008, 02:29:34 PM »
how can anyone say that yates had a better physique then ronnie. No one comes close!

You people are really fucking dumb. You look at this picture and focus on his size and deem him to be unbeatable. I look at this picture and what I see compared to Dorian? I see a huge unmanly ass, a thick film of water under the skin of his back obscuring definition and giving him a puffy look compared to Dorian's hard and defined back, and I also see his lack of calves. It's pointless arguing with you people. All you care about is size and nothing more. You are the massbuilding fans, and not the bodybuilding fans.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2008, 02:32:10 PM »
 You people are really fucking dumb. You look at this picure and focus on his size and deem him to be unbeatable. I look at this picture and what I see compared to Dorian? I see a huge unmanly ass, a thick film of water under the skin of his back obscuring definition and giving him  puffy look compared to Dorian's hard and defined back, and I also see his lack of calves. It's pointless arguing with you people. All you care about is size and nothig more. You are the massbuilding fans, and not the bodybuilding fans.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ronnie 2003 is the best to ignorant fans , Dorian the best with intelligent knowledgeable fans

suckmymuscle

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2008, 02:51:31 PM »
Ronnie 2003 is the best to ignorant fans , Dorian the best with intelligent knowledgeable fans

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Don't get me wrong: I am a mass lover too. I love to see how far bodybuilders can go as far as sheer size, but the key difference is that I don't confuse that for bodybuilding. I am a Greg Kovacs fan because he was just so huge and monstrous in his prime. But do I confuse my love for mass with bodybuilding? No. Greg Kovacs is utter shit from a bodybuilding perpective, and even though I am a fan of his sheer size I am not his fan as far as bodybuilding goes. Ronnie 2003 is very interesting in a freak show kind of way in the sense that he was the first bodybuilder under 6' to come onstage at 280+ lbs with single-digit bodyfat while having a relatively small frame. Nasser and Fux had done it back in the 1990s, but they have vey large frames. So even though I can marvel as a mass fan at the sheer development that Coleman had in 2003 for a man of his height and bone structure, the bodybuilding fan in me cannot ignore the horrific flaws and merely acceptable conditioning that he had.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »
  Yes, my thoughts exactly. Don't get me wrong: I am a mass lover too. I love to see how far bodybuilders can go as far as sheer size, but the key difference is that I don't confuse that for bodybuilding. I am a Greg Kovacs fan because he was just so huge and monstrous in his prime. But do I confuse my love for mass with bodybuilding? No. Greg Kovacs is utter shit from a bodybuilding perpective, and even though I am a fan of his sheer size I am not his fan as far as bodybuilding goes. Ronnie 2003 is very interesting in a freak show kind of way in the sense that he was the first bodybuilder under 6' to come onstage at 280+ lbs with single-digit bodyfat while having a relatively small frame. Nasser and Fux had done it back in the 1990s, but they have vey large frames. So even though I can marvel as a mass fan at the sheer development that Coleman had in 2003 for a man of his height and bone structure, the bodybuilding fan in me cannot ignore the horrific flaws and merely acceptable conditioning that he had.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Great post ! that's what separates you and I from these dummies , we can separate personal preference from what wins , we'd make good judges , honest , accurate and objective.