Author Topic: Are you bald  (Read 7062 times)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Re: Are you bald
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2008, 07:11:13 PM »
I started baldong around 25 or so, and said fuck it. I dpont wanna be one of the guys who absolutely cant let go.  The only thing i care about in that regard is that it didnt fall out of my head, it migrated to my back.  ;D

Jason
Yeah, there is nothing worse than that guy who just can't let go and accept the fact that he is bald.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2008, 07:16:19 PM »
Im pretty sure thats not true.

Jason

its scientifically proved, if you prone to it, aas will accelerate it, if you are not prone to male pattern baldness aas won't make you lose your hair.

jt
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »
its scientifically proved, if you prone to it, aas will accelerate it, if you are not prone to male pattern baldness aas won't make you lose your hair.

jt
Agree with JT

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2008, 07:44:16 PM »

jt

Even with regards to hormones like winstrol that are DHT based?  can you guide me to a reference? you dont have to post it, but put me close so i can see that if you arent prone, you wont?

Jason

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2008, 11:01:23 PM »
Even with regards to hormones like winstrol that are DHT based?  can you guide me to a reference? you dont have to post it, but put me close so i can see that if you arent prone, you wont?

Jason
lee priest,markus ruhl, tom platz, mike mentzer, serge nubret, dorian yates, bob chickerello, jay cutler, ronnie coleman all can still grow a full head of hair and they have done a shitload of drugs.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2008, 11:26:28 PM »
You guys need some hair? Don't worry, I've got plenty spare.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2008, 11:53:20 PM »
You guys need some hair? Don't worry, I've got plenty spare.
i got more than you mate. :D

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2008, 12:07:02 AM »
i got more than you mate. :D

You should shave it off to make a wig for the less fortunate getbiggers.  ;D

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2008, 01:28:31 AM »
lee priest,markus ruhl, tom platz, mike mentzer, serge nubret, dorian yates, bob chickerello, jay cutler, ronnie coleman all can still grow a full head of hair and they have done a shitload of drugs.

Mike Mentzer isn't growing any hair any time soon though

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2008, 01:43:52 AM »
LOL, I'll keep my fingers crossed  ;D

by that time, technology will be so advanced they can give me a head full of hair
hey, didn't Derek Anthony already use that technology?  :D

NO DIP SHIT ITS CALLED I SPENT A LOT OF $ ON HAIR RESTORATION WHEN TIME COMES I WOULD SHAVE IT BUT I GOT TV JOBS COMERCIALS , COVERS , MY SPONSOR WANTS ME TO HAVE HAIR AND I ALL READY ASKED WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I SHAVED MY HEAD THEY ALL SAID NO WAY KEEP YOUR HAIR WHATEVER YOU DID TO IT.

JUST BECAUSE I CAN ADMIT I MADE MY HAIR LOOK NICER AND SPENDING MONEY ON MYSELF LOOKING GOOD ITS NO DIFFERENT THEN A WOMAN GETTING A TIT JOB. SO STOP BEING FUCKING HYPOCRYTS THE SAME SET OF TITS YOU WOULDNT LOOK AT IF SHE DIDNT HAVE A HUGE SET OF DCUP TITS. THATS WHY I GOT HAIR RESTORATION I WOULDNT GET THE JOBS I DO IF I WAS BALD ALLREADY ASKED VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE. SORRY GUYS BALD IS NOT BETTER THEN A NICE FULL HEAD OF HAIR. THATS ABSURD AND THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT ARE BALD.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2008, 02:08:09 AM »
NO DIP SHIT ITS CALLED I SPENT A LOT OF $ ON HAIR RESTORATION WHEN TIME COMES I WOULD SHAVE IT BUT I GOT TV JOBS COMERCIALS , COVERS , MY SPONSOR WANTS ME TO HAVE HAIR AND I ALL READY ASKED WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I SHAVED MY HEAD THEY ALL SAID NO WAY KEEP YOUR HAIR WHATEVER YOU DID TO IT.

JUST BECAUSE I CAN ADMIT I MADE MY HAIR LOOK NICER AND SPENDING MONEY ON MYSELF LOOKING GOOD ITS NO DIFFERENT THEN A WOMAN GETTING A TIT JOB. SO STOP BEING FUCKING HYPOCRYTS THE SAME SET OF TITS YOU WOULDNT LOOK AT IF SHE DIDNT HAVE A HUGE SET OF DCUP TITS. THATS WHY I GOT HAIR RESTORATION I WOULDNT GET THE JOBS I DO IF I WAS BALD ALLREADY ASKED VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE. SORRY GUYS BALD IS NOT BETTER THEN A NICE FULL HEAD OF HAIR. THATS ABSURD AND THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT ARE BALD.
Ignore him mate he is an Irainian pedophile...

Least you are straight up about shit.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2008, 02:12:28 AM »
I am not gifted in the follicle sense.  I would probably have that dreaded Verne Gagne "horseshoe cut" if I grew my hair out, so I shave my head.  I absolutely refuse to do a combover. 

One good thing about a shaved head...a tiny bottle of shampoo lasts me 18 months. 

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2008, 03:02:05 AM »
URINE THERAPY HAS BEEN SHOWN TO CURE BALDNESS.  ;)

Just drink it and rub it on your head regularly. Your hair just may grow back.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2008, 03:20:19 AM »

If I saw your mug on TV or in a magazine ad it wouldn't make me run out and buy anything.  It would reinforce everything NOT to do when it comes to bodybuilding.  :)  You'll always be a bodybuilding charlatan no matter how much hair you have and how rediculous your tats look. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2008, 04:05:44 AM »
At the end of the day, Derek Anthony is the most honest person in the biz.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2008, 04:06:37 AM »
I think Bob Chick has a pretty nice head of hair.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2008, 04:12:21 AM »
At the end of the day, Derek Anthony is the most honest person in the biz.

Or his fans are misinformed and naive.   

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2008, 11:20:49 AM »
I think Bob Chick has a pretty nice head of hair.

It's a wig

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2008, 06:54:40 PM »

It's a wig

x2 that is why he won't tell us where he gets it cut
TEAM Nasser

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2008, 08:53:59 PM »

looks like a rug.

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2008, 04:49:11 PM »

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2008, 05:03:54 PM »
women find my comb over sexy
Z

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2008, 07:36:54 AM »
I'm a member of team Ybald.

John Smith from Canada

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »
I have a full head of blone hair on my head, and it isn't going anywhere (I hope). But, my G.F. makes me shave everything else. But, I don't mind, because she's well shaven too, and I like that.

Oh...

yeah, and shaving's all part of this sport, so it's more motivation if I have a girl friend that keeps on top of these things: like making me shave and keep in shape... hehehe

And she's in great shape... so I can't complain.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2008, 04:11:33 PM »
I have a full head of blone hair on my head, and it isn't going anywhere (I hope). But, my G.F. makes me shave everything else. But, I don't mind, because she's well shaven too, and I like that.

Oh...

yeah, and shaving's all part of this sport, so it's more motivation if I have a girl friend that keeps on top of these things: like making me shave and keep in shape... hehehe

And she's in great shape... so I can't complain.
Sounds pretty temporary, huh "John Smith?"