Author Topic: 5 days of dorian  (Read 6437 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 5 days of dorian
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2008, 02:23:22 PM »
Dorian was never crushed moron...he faced the best competition in the history of the sport and won the majority of his titles with straight firsts. Ronnie on the other hand was defeated by mid tier BBs. Pathetic. You've been owned by so many people, it's becoming comical. As far as I know Ronnie is the only Mr. Olympia to be booed off the stage maybe since the 1980 olympia. You claim to not care about GetBig, yet you have 16,000+ posts all related to Ronnie. You are on here day and night pathetically defending your fantasy lover. Get a fucking life.

Kevin crushing Ronnie yet again on the ' morphed ' claim lmfao

conflicted

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2008, 02:27:28 PM »
The below excerpt is taken from this interview from 5 Days Of Dorian:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dorian_yates_interview_1993_gym_shots.htm

[ Q ] Kevin Horton recently presented us at bodybuilding.com with a previously unseen picture of you taken by him in 1995. How would you describe 1995 from a competitive standpoint?

[ Dorian ] Yes I was sent this photo and it looks like I'm backstage at a contest; maybe I did a guest posing somewhere. '95 was a very good year. Obviously I had the bicep injury from the year before but the conditioning at the '95 Olympia was probably superior to '93.

----------

When is the last time you saw a bodybuilder backstage at a contest posing in his underwear as opposed to posing trunks? These details only serve to further lose credibility regarding the obviously morphed photo.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2008, 02:29:19 PM »

[ Q ] Kevin Horton recently presented us at bodybuilding.com with a previously unseen picture of you taken by him in 1995. How would you describe 1995 from a competitive standpoint?

[ Dorian ] Yes I was sent this photo and it looks like I'm backstage at a contest; maybe I did a guest posing somewhere. '95 was a very good year. Obviously I had the bicep injury from the year before but the conditioning at the '95 Olympia was probably superior to '93.

----------

When is the last time you saw a bodybuilder backstage at a contest posing in his underwear as opposed to posing trunks? These details only serve to further lose credibility regarding the obviously morphed photo.

gimmick meltdown

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2008, 02:31:02 PM »
Team Yates

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2008, 02:31:17 PM »
gimmick meltdown

Brings up some valid points though.  What's up with the sock rings as well?  Looks like he was tanning with socks on?  Odd.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2008, 02:31:30 PM »
Excellent picture - arguably one of the best of Dorian out there. Any of the Ronnie nuthuggers who chime in now with the 2003 shots need their heads examined - for physical perfection you can't beat that shot - there are no weak points on that physique WHATSOEVER.  8)

his arms are way too small for his torso

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2008, 02:33:49 PM »
The Coleman trolls show their utter desperation by proclaiming that the pic has been tampered with.  Truly pathetic.  For all of  Sulkster's proclamations of Ronnie being so far ahead of Yates, it shows his insecurity that he protests the new Yates pic so vehemently.  All he can do is yell "morphed" with futility, as a last ditch effort to save his hero.  But, alas, nothing can be done. :'(

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2008, 02:39:33 PM »
The Coleman trolls show their utter desperation by proclaiming that the pic has been tampered with.  Truly pathetic.  For all of  Sulkster's proclamations of Ronnie being so far ahead of Yates, it shows his insecurity that he protests the new Yates pic so vehemently.  All he can do is yell "morphed" with futility, as a last ditch effort to save his hero.  But, alas, nothing can be done. :'(

It has been

Are you blind?

Suddenly his waist is tiny and quads platz like,

Perhaps something is up

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2008, 02:40:43 PM »
It has been

Are you blind?

Suddenly his waist is tiny and quads platz like,

Perhaps something is up

he just said the pic is untouched the photographer of the pic for christ's sake ! and read his post he doesn't take sides

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2008, 02:41:51 PM »
he just said the pic is untouched the photographer of the pic for christ's sake ! and read his post he doesn't take sides

but this photographer has been blatantly wrong in the past (re bizzy's shots)

he is wrong this time too.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2008, 02:43:08 PM »
but this photographer has been blatantly wrong in the past (re bizzy's shots)

he is wrong this time too.

Hulkster I know you just can't stand being proven wrong yet again , but seriously let it go on both accounts . the game is over.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2008, 02:43:57 PM »

For once in your life ignore what someone else says, or some quote and

OPEN YOUR EYES AND USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2008, 02:44:51 PM »
Hulkster I know you just can't stand being proven wrong yet again , but seriously let it go on both accounts . the game is over.

lol why let it go when I am not wrong in the first place?

you are the one who needs to admit that:

1) bizzy's screens were not adjusted

and

2) dorian never had tom platz's quads and Brian Buchanan's waist..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2008, 02:45:28 PM »

ND lacks the brains for that. its pretty clear...especially now.

sorry. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2008, 02:46:32 PM »
lol why let it go when I am not wrong in the first place?

you are the one who needs to admit that:

1) bizzy's screens were not adjusted

and

2) dorian never had tom platz's quads and Brian Buchanan's waist..

::)

Hulkster here is PROOF from Bizzy who admits he tampers with pictures

and the waist is relative to the pose and Kevin just told you the picture is untouched , case closed .

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »
Meltdown has happened.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2008, 02:49:40 PM »

Oh please spare me , the photographer said the picture is untouched , he takes NO sides in this ' debate ' he said the ONLY thing he contributed was the lighting

and Yes the quads can be that big , Dorian lost a lot of size all over when he dieted down so yes I can by the pic is real he's 283 pounds in that pic so it's not out of the realm of possibility his quads could be at their biggest

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2008, 02:50:45 PM »
ND lacks the brains for that. its pretty clear...especially now.

sorry. :-\

You just claimed what Horton posted was ' fair ' now you're right back to claiming morphed lol what a sucker

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2008, 02:51:10 PM »
Hulkster here is PROOF from Bizzy who admits he tampers with pictures

and the waist is relative to the pose and Kevin just told you the picture is untouched , case closed .

Morphing body parts isn't even in the same league as adjusting brightness levels.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »

----------

Dorian is wrong about when the shots were taken. They were shot in his gym. I have 100's of unseen shots of him.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2008, 02:53:18 PM »
Dorian is wrong about when the shots were taken. They were shot in his gym. I have 100's of unseen shots of him.

Thanks for clearing that up.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »

Oh please spare me , the photographer said the picture is untouched , he takes NO sides in this ' debate ' he said the ONLY thing he contributed was the lighting

and Yes the quads can be that big , Dorian lost a lot of size all over when he dieted down so yes I can by the pic is real he's 283 pounds in that pic so it's not out of the realm of possibility his quads could be at their biggest

So basically according to the pics:

On dieting, yates quads lose some of their "fullness" yet his waist gets bigger?

How can his waist be smaller off season than contest yet its the reverse for his quads

Surely you can now see the error in your judgement

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2008, 02:53:43 PM »
Morphing body parts isn't even in the same league as adjusting brightness levels.

NOT just adjusting brightness levels either , see unsharp mask tool and did you miss the part where the photographer said it's untouched? did you miss that?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2008, 02:56:31 PM »
So basically according to the pics:

On dieting, yates quads lose some of their "fullness" yet his waist gets bigger?

How can his waist be smaller off season than contest yet its the reverse for his quads

Surely you can now see the error in your judgement

his waist is big at that weight you just can't see it in that particular pose  ;) Dorian has commented on losing to much size when he was pre-contest he was sacrificing MUSCLE for what he presumed as hardness he wanted to take no chances and size wasn't his main focus the complete package was

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2008, 02:57:22 PM »
NOT just adjusting brightness levels either , see unsharp mask tool and did you miss the part where the photographer said it's untouched? did you miss that?

I didn't miss it.  I just don't trust everything everyone says.  I work in the visual effects industry, it's my job to make fake things look real, my job relies on visual deception so I know how easy it is to fake things.  I'm not saying one way or the other the photo is untouched, but just going by other shots I've seen of Yates that year, I never saw his quads and waist look like that, ever.  That's all I'll say about it.