Author Topic: What is the most disturbing thing you've ever seen in the gym?  (Read 5844 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: What is the most disturbing thing you've ever seen in the gym?
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 08:02:47 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 11:43:26 AM »
a guy wanting to jump in on squats at 315, he went down with it and never came up double hernia. ouch.
F

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2008, 11:46:53 AM »
Actually saw a guy training legs the other day.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2008, 11:59:51 AM »
I saw a guy reach down his pants scratch his ass(hole) and grab a bar and continue to train.
Most are all show no go!

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2008, 01:06:24 PM »
There's a little guy at my gym who's in his 60's not in good shape and wears a bandanna, knee pads, a big jock strap thing outside his short shorts and carries around a bag of paper towels that he puts between his hands and whatever machine he's on.  I thought he was a germ phobe till i saw him take a piss and not wash his hands.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2008, 01:08:07 PM »
a guy wanting to jump in on squats at 315, he went down with it and never came up double hernia. ouch.

Tough break,  so how did your hernia repair surgery go?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »
Have we covered old man balls? And how does he not know his hairy-white, saggy nakedness is making our conversation awkward?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »
lol that never happens at a gym ..
The Number 2 in Scranton

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2008, 01:58:15 PM »
I saw a guy reach down his pants scratch his ass(hole) and grab a bar and continue to train.
Saw a guy reach down the front of his pants and scratch and then continue to train.

A guy popping his pimples on his face in the mirror and then continue to train

A 70+ year old man walking on the treadmill w/no shirt on

A girl who walked across the back of a running treadmill flailing and grabbing at the person on it, eventually flipping up in the air and landing between 2 treadmills. 

R

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2008, 02:12:35 PM »
I watched one of the hottest and most cocky girls in our gym walking out of the women's locker room...dragging along a string of white toilet paper attached to her sneaker.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GHHHHHHHH

Never felt the urge to hump her again   :-X

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2008, 02:15:58 PM »
;D
just not good enough

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2008, 02:32:12 PM »

Had a woman (FAT) who used to do the same type of dance in my gym. Haven't seen her lately, not surprised either!
I am a big baby

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »
Saw a dude unloading pltes from a leg press while wearing flip flops. You know where this is headed. Was talking to his buddy that was uloacing the other side. Pulled a plt with a 35 lb plate in front of it. The 35 lb plate dropped from 2-3 feet directly on his flip-flopped foot. He went to the hospital.
U

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2008, 05:56:05 PM »

What about this? Pretty disturbing huh?
U

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2008, 05:59:49 PM »
One hilarious, I guess a little nutty guy who always travels by bike summer and winter used to train a few times in my gym and he always wore tight bicycle suit and a helmet (yes, always wore a helmet in a gym). His favorite exercise was some kind of a behind the back shrug/upright row hybrid.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2008, 06:38:36 PM »
at one of my old gyms, saw a girl run out of the tanning bed room naked to the counter to get her purse, then run back to the tanning bed room.

oh wait, the title says "Disturbing"

in that case, old guys that wear really short shorts. Please don't do lunges in front of me.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2008, 10:38:06 PM »
Women who wear big panties under stretch pants.

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2008, 11:12:49 PM »
One time my friend and i were doing military presses and he let the most disgusting turd ladened fart of all time. people around us were clearly disturbed. I guess that falls under the most smelly category, sorry brosef

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2008, 01:15:07 AM »
when i was a trainer in ballys jack lalanne club in springfield new jersey back in 92 till 95,ive seen 2 dudes blowin each other in the parkin lot while sittin in their car,i use to take out the trash when we closed at 10pm and i guess i caught them by suprise,it was summer and very quiet in the lot,i heard some moaning noises and just figured some dude was reemin some broad,it was fairly common back then,all of a sudden when i threw the garbage in the container it made a bang and 2 dudes head popped up from the back seat of a lincoln continental,i played it off like i didnt see them and went inside and told my boy who was helping me clean up,he grabbed a camera from one of the desks and we snuck up on them and man it was a horrible site,my boy got 2 snapshots of the dudes slurpin away then we started calling them homo cock sucking bastards and they split.my boy got the film developed only to realize it was one of the guy aerobic instructors.i told my boy if he shows it to everyone its gonna ruin the dudes career here and prolly all over jersey.he threw the pics out and let it go,the aerobic instructor was a pretty cool dude even though he was a fruitcake, sometimes you have to give people a break even though you might not like what they do.seen a guy beatin his meat hiding behing a locker watchin the girls doin aerobic classes,i felt ackward approachin the dude so i just yelled over to him to get hell out of there or im gonna report him,i told him if i catch ya doin it again your gettin thrown out of the gym.the fruit cakes of bally,s used to hang out in the mens locker rooms for hours trying to get a peek at someones johnson or keester,it used to get on my nerves but my manager said just ignore cause they arent violating no rules.i think jersey breeds alot of crazy people,i was born and raised there so i know first hand
R

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2008, 01:23:34 AM »
Nothing exciting really happens at my gym... :-\

Once i was at the desk talking to the manager about a certain indian gym member who had a body odour issue, and as i was saying it, said smelly indian walks in. Manager said to me just before he walked in that others had complained, so i just stood there as she tried to explain to him that they had received complaints about his body odour. Not disturbing, quite funny but man it was so fucking akward hearing the manager trying to explain to the guy that he stank. His english wasn't that good, so he struggled to understand.

He's never been back since too...
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2008, 01:25:34 AM »
Nothing exciting really happens at my gym... :-\

Once i was at the desk talking to the manager about a certain indian gym member who had a body odour issue, and as i was saying it, said smelly indian walks in. Manager said to me just before he walked in that others had complained, so i just stood there as she tried to explain to him that they had received complaints about his body odour. Not disturbing, quite funny but man it was so fucking akward hearing the manager trying to explain to the guy that he stank. His english wasn't that good, so he struggled to understand.

He's never been back since too...

You have to wobble your head and speak an octave higher than normal or they won't understand you.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2008, 01:27:59 AM »
You have to wobble your head and speak an octave higher than normal or they won't understand you.

lol, i use to work for some Greek people, so i just use to talk like them. They seem to understand better if you mimmick how they talk.
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2008, 01:49:28 AM »
lol, i use to work for some Greek people, so i just use to talk like them. They seem to understand better if you mimmick how they talk.

I went to some out of the way island in Greece years ago and stopped into the only cafe/bar/restaurant in town.  The old Greek men were in there playing cards, looked to be in their 60s or so and had clearly been working hard all their lives.  Skin like leather, plenty of fat on them but thick, strong dudes, big boned.  I have never seen hands on a guy like these men had.  Biggest, strongest looking hands I ever saw, and every time they played a card they'd bring their hand down on the table like a fucking hammer.  I mean it was LOUD.  None of them ever spoke a single word either, just banged their hands and cards down on the table and scowled at eachother for the entire 45 minutes I was in there. 

I work in construction, I lift weights, but I felt like a little boy in there.  They were the manliest men I have ever seen.  It wasn't some bullshit machismo act either, it's just how they really were.  Whenever I meet some Greek dude in Aus doing the Greek macho thing, I always think, "Lol.  Not even close pal."

'lil story for ya there.  ;)

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2008, 05:13:58 AM »
A few things that always disturb me:

Guys drying their balls in the locker room with the hair-dryers.

The usual corporate guy who turns instantly into the hardcore Shadow Boxer once in the gym. I swear, there's a guy (a banker) at my gym  who's  probably been traumatised so bad by the first UFC tournament he saw that in a year he got himself 5 or 6 tattoos, a goatie, a "BJJ For Ever"or "whatever the fuck" it is shirt and shdawo boxes with 7 pounds weights for hours every time I see him.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2008, 05:26:17 AM »
older gent had a massive heart attack. I tried to revive him along with another guy called 911 but he was gone