Author Topic: Today I saw this hot chick in town with this really fat, bad looking dude...  (Read 7897 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I hate the nice looking 18-21 year old chicks who seem to always be hanging out with dirty scumbag scallies with their tracksuits tucked into their socks.  Some things just don't make sense.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
$$$
A

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
his girlfriend was hot and fawning all over him.  I guess in this case I am jealous.

PERSONALITY

Quite often money is not even involved.

Many ugly weirdos ask this question like you did.
Squadfather with his shit personality asked the exact same question-How can they get girls?
They are as ugly as I am? but they get girls?

The difference with the ugly losers and you deicide is (unless money is involved)
the personality.

You present your interactions with females and I notice that you dont
know how to talk to girls.
Deicide you come across as a clueless, rude, scary, clinging creep to them.

Even the ugly girls shy away from you.
You have this weird look in your eyes.

Did you grew up in Hungary? who gave you your strange manners?

Forget about girls, learn to accept solitary and live alone for many years
stay away from girls like Jaejonna does.

Buy some prostitutes if you have to.

Even if you find a hot chick deicide it would look like you dont belong there-
Deicide standing next to a girl would look like this:

B

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
You can say the same about guys who are well off / successful and good looking, who are with average looking broads. Looks aren't the only criteria based on which a couple hit it off. Same goes for money and personality and everything else - it all boils down to what makes a girl or a guy click.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
Deceide can you relate?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
I hate the nice looking 18-21 year old chicks who seem to always be hanging out with dirty scumbag scallies with their tracksuits tucked into their socks.  Some things just don't make sense.
x2,but I dont worry,plenty of girls for us all

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
It's all about how you smell.  Quit shaving and only bathe every third day to develop a strong man-scent.  Deodorant is also a big no-no.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
One of my mates has a bath at the most once a week...does he get any pussy?? Fuck NO!

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
One of my mates has a bath at the most once a week...does he get any pussy?? Fuck NO!

Results may vary.  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Well he's an ugly skinny fuck anyway,good laugh though,but useless with girls

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Some women love losers.  Don't try to explain it.  It just is. 

Similarly, some women love schmoes.  Doesn't make much sense, I suppose, but it happens. :)

littlechris

• Getbig II
the guy who started this thread:  bro, i totally know what you are saying.  i see this quite often. remember this:  90% of women are insecure, and feel better about dating a normal looking guy, or in some cases an unattractive guy.  the theory behind their thinking is that there is more stability in dating an average or ugly looking guy compared to dating a handsome man.  it all boils down to their own mental issues. good looking handsome men are often more lonely than the average guy because of this, or if they do date, it doesnt last long because the woman feels that the man will soon leave her so she dumps him first.  have a good day.

-LC

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Awhile back I was in the Cheetah cub in Vegas.There was this fat balding dude passed out sitting up-right on a couch.he had 3 strippers checking on him and making sure he was ok.I asked a stripper what the deal was.she told me"He's a multimillionaire.he loves strippers and coke and we love him" :-\

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Awhile back I was in the Cheetah cub in Vegas.There was this fat balding dude passed out sitting up-right on a couch.he had 3 strippers checking on him and making sure he was ok.I asked a stripper what the deal was.she told me"He's a multimillionaire.he loves strippers and coke and we love him" :-\
;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
wrong. I know guys that are models who have the whole King Arthur Jaw, chiseled abs, stick legs, swimmer body going on, and they arnt very succesful with women besides getting some head turns from them...
I heard Brad Pitt wasnt very succesfull with getting hot women either before he got famous.
Sure you get the gold digging tramps, but most women are not as shallow as us men.

By the way, tell that to this guyhttp://www.celebritysmackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/halle-berry-gabriel-aubry.jpg

Also, women are if not more so, superficial as guys. Women are more apt to attack other women verbally about their appearance than men are. Why do you think most supermodels have androgynous faces and stick bodies, versus say the atypical Brazilian hottie? As Bill Maher had said, The Fashion modeling industry is run by White women anf gay men. And women don't like other women have a prettier face, bigger breasts or ass, than they do. They CAN'T handle competition. But men, it bred into us.

Look at how women attacked that actress who had stomach surgery...Or when Jennifer Lopez wore that green outfit with "Puffy", or when Jessica Simpson had those "Mom Jeans on"...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
the guy who started this thread:  bro, i totally know what you are saying.  i see this quite often. remember this:  90% of women are insecure, and feel better about dating a normal looking guy, or in some cases an unattractive guy.  the theory behind their thinking is that there is more stability in dating an average or ugly looking guy compared to dating a handsome man.  it all boils down to their own mental issues. good looking handsome men are often more lonely than the average guy because of this, or if they do date, it doesnt last long because the woman feels that the man will soon leave her so she dumps him first.  have a good day.

-LC

So true.

Some women have also told me they like some guy because they would be able to control him. Or another because he's below them in looks and he won't do any better.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
PERSONALITY

Quite often money is not even involved.

Many ugly weirdos ask this question like you did.
Squadfather with his shit personality asked the exact same question-How can they get girls?
They are as ugly as I am? but they get girls?

The difference with the ugly losers and you deicide is (unless money is involved)
the personality.

You present your interactions with females and I notice that you dont
know how to talk to girls.
Deicide you come across as a clueless, rude, scary, clinging creep to them.

Even the ugly girls shy away from you.
You have this weird look in your eyes.

Did you grew up in Hungary? who gave you your strange manners?

Forget about girls, learn to accept solitary and live alone for many years
stay away from girls like Jaejonna does.

Buy some prostitutes if you have to.

Even if you find a hot chick deicide it would look like you dont belong there-
Deicide standing next to a girl would look like this:

looks like this thread struck a nerve :D

By the way, tell that to this guyhttp://www.celebritysmackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/halle-berry-gabriel-aubry.jpg

Also, women are if not more so, superficial as guys. Women are more apt to attack other women verbally about their appearance than men are. Why do you think most supermodels have androgynous faces and stick bodies, versus say the atypical Brazilian hottie? As Bill Maher had said, The Fashion modeling industry is run by White women anf gay men. And women don't like other women have a prettier face, bigger breasts or ass, than they do. They CAN'T handle competition. But men, it bred into us.

Look at how women attacked that actress who had stomach surgery...Or when Jennifer Lopez wore that green outfit with "Puffy", or when Jessica Simpson had those "Mom Jeans on"...

Spot on

that's why most models look anorexic with weird hairstyles and in general just odd
tank u jesus

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Did you say hello to Mike and Laura? 

JK  ;D