Author Topic: a good read on Vince Goodrum  (Read 4618 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: a good read on Vince Goodrum .... when are you going to change YOUR name?
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 02:26:06 PM »
Yes, and the agreement was if you beat me.  Since I was unable to attend, it pretty much squashed the initial agreement.

Well....perhaps you missed this post Vince:

Yeah Vince.....Melvin.....I did it a few years ago because I saw an opportunity and I took it.  Then I graciously  gave it back to you because you had some sort of epiphany and were going to change your dickhead ways.  That didnt last long now did it?  Well, here comes 2007 and lo' and behold I have the same opportunity.  Well, being someone that doesnt pass a good opportunity up, I bought it again.  Well, you came back and tried (or will try) to blackmail me into giving it back or letting it rest.  These are my options right now:

1) You buy it from me for $20
2) Sell it to Keith.
3) Sell it to Vince Basile

There is a 4th option.  Here's my offer:

Agree to this message ( http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=191735.msg2638771#msg2638771 ) and I will give your domain name back for free and agree to never purchase it again in my life.  If you 'lose' you will agree to never come back to GetBig in any way shape or form.  'Win' and I will leave GetBig.  Oh, and if you do agree and fail to show.....then that will constitute a 'loss'.
I will give you till 9am MST on 01/01/08 to decide.

That was my offer Vince.  You failed to show.....with, as usual, an excuse why you couldnt.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 03:25:53 PM »

That was my offer Vince.  You failed to show.....with, as usual, an excuse why you couldnt.
PWNED.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: a good read on Vince Goodrum
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 03:35:20 PM »
What happened to the other thread?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 04:00:43 PM »
What happened to the other thread?
Which one? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 01:17:50 PM »
No comment Vincent?   Didnt think so.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »

You edited that post DrugFree........ ::)  That was never in that thread
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 11:36:14 AM »
No comment Vincent?   Didnt think so.

For gods sake, I don't spend my life on Getbig.... ::)
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 05:45:12 PM »

For gods sake, I don't spend my life on Getbig.... ::)

.....and you sure as hell dont follow through with agreements/bets you make.  Also...I NEVER editted that.  It was there the whole fucking time Vince.  That was the damn bet....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 06:26:24 PM »

You edited that post DrugFree........ ::)  That was never in that thread

BTW...you just owned yourself.....either that, or I must be able to go back and time and re-edit not only MY post...but somehow get you to quote my editted post.....this is YOU quoting me:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=191980.msg2643386#msg2643386

Oh...and here is the screen shot in case YOU go back and edit it.  You did agree to the "no show = loss".  But, typical of your ways Vince you couldnt follow through with things.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 10:34:34 PM »
BTW...you just owned yourself.....either that, or I must be able to go back and time and re-edit not only MY post...but somehow get you to quote my editted post.....this is YOU quoting me:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=191980.msg2643386#msg2643386

Oh...and here is the screen shot in case YOU go back and edit it.  You did agree to the "no show = loss".  But, typical of your ways Vince you couldnt follow through with things.....

You edited the stipulation that if I didn't show up, it would be an automatic loss

Facts are this because I have a lot of customer orders to process.  It was only if I was making an appearance at the Arnold which I was unable to do.   
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2008, 07:29:56 AM »

You edited the stipulation that if I didn't show up, it would be an automatic loss

Facts are this because I have a lot of customer orders to process.  It was only if I was making an appearance at the Arnold which I was unable to do.   

::)  Sure I did Vince......there was no editting on my part.  Did you bother even looking at your post.  Look at the times of my post and YOUR post.  Doing some math you will see that 42 minutes after I made the post about the stipulations, you quoted it and agreed to it.  In case you dont know it already fat body, if I make a post, you quote it, then I change my post.....the post you QUOTE will be the original...NOT the edited one.

Its plain as day....you agreed....didnt show....and failed to follow through with your part of the deal.  You cant follow through with anything.  Face it....YOU FAIL AT LIFE