Author Topic: Democrat Corruption  (Read 3694 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Democrat Corruption
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 09:44:00 PM »
1. Find where he said he hated black people.

2. 240 and I went over this when it first came out and posted the entire transscript of that show, as usual, Rob purposly took it out of context because most on here were to lazy or pig headed to read it.

Rush has good points - BUT - he marginalizes himself with some extreme viewpoints.

The same way Beach Bum says Dennis Kucinish is crazy in all his views - because he saw some aircraft 25 years ago that he couldn't identify.

The same way people are labeled because they have one viewpoint that falls outside the norm.

Joe, you're a conspiracy theorist because you believe in that clinton body count.  Therefore, some could say all your beliefs are insane because you believe in CTs. 

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 09:46:36 PM »
Who said I believed it, I just said it was any unbelievable coincedence...LOL!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 09:47:02 PM »
just want to know i never listen to rush but i want to see the transcript or clip where he says he wants death plz 240

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 09:48:44 PM »
just want to know i never listen to rush but i want to see the transcript or clip where he says he wants death plz 240

he wanted riots and chaos.  People very often die in riots, tony.

I don't care what party you're from - you should NEVER wish for riots on US soil.  That's just anti-American, any way you cut it.

or, maybe he just meant to say he wishes people to be seriously injured and property damage to be only in the millions - you know, a minor riot? 

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 09:53:25 PM »
LMAO...Tony, I will pull the transcript tomorrow and post it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 09:58:30 PM »
he wanted riots and chaos.  People very often die in riots, tony.

I don't care what party you're from - you should NEVER wish for riots on US soil.  That's just anti-American, any way you cut it.

or, maybe he just meant to say he wishes people to be seriously injured and property damage to be only in the millions - you know, a minor riot? 
LOL so you spun it again...240 dude come on bro lets cut the crap man i dont think i have ever spun shit no this board bro intentionally or otherwise its ridiculous that you have to check everyones sources and shit on this board its like this board is full of little politicians man.

There are plenty of left wing radio hosts and writters who say shit along these lines bro not just rush you dont seem offended by them at all?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2008, 10:00:01 PM »
Rush Limbaugh Sings: "I'm Dreaming Of Riots In Denver"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=limbaugh+dreaming+of+riots&aq=f&oq=

maybe he was dreaming of the riots where people aren't killed or injured.  Or where property damage isn't in the millions.  Or where people aren't terrified on US soil.  But we've never seen those kinds of riots.  The 68 riots were some fcked up stuff... And Rush was dreaming about it.

Coach, you can re-post Rush's explanation he made the next day when there was a major uproar and he tried to back off his original statement.  That's fine.  But he told 20 mil listeners he was dreaming of riots on US soil.  That shit is un-American, plain and simple.  It's okay to like the guy and admit he says some fvcked up things sometime.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2008, 10:01:07 PM »
There are plenty of left wing radio hosts and writters who say shit along these lines bro not just rush you dont seem offended by them at all?

1) List them.  They dream of riots?  List the quotes.

2) Fuck them if they say it - they are pieces of shit if they want that.  Absolutely.

people of both parties say some messed up shit, and they should be criticized when they do it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2008, 10:06:00 PM »
1) List them.  They dream of riots?  List the quotes.

2) Fuck them if they say it - they are pieces of shit if they want that.  Absolutely.

people of both parties say some messed up shit, and they should be criticized when they do it.

ive gone over this with you many times left hate speech look it up

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2008, 10:17:00 PM »
ive gone over this with you many times left hate speech look it up

do you condemn hate speech on both sides of the aisle, as I do?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2008, 10:21:22 PM »
do you condemn hate speech on both sides of the aisle, as I do?
ive never not once heard you condemn hate speech made by the left pls give me specific point...I do but i think you have to take it in context and most of the time it isnt meant to be serious by either side.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2008, 10:28:41 PM »
ive never not once heard you condemn hate speech made by the left pls give me specific point...I do but i think you have to take it in context and most of the time it isnt meant to be serious by either side.

Any host, from the left or right, who wishes crime or horrible things on Americans should be kicked off the air immediately.

Do you agree?

We don't see much discussion of left-wing hosts, as they are irrelevant mostly.  but they're equally F'ed up.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2008, 10:41:35 PM »
Any host, from the left or right, who wishes crime or horrible things on Americans should be kicked off the air immediately.

Do you agree?

We don't see much discussion of left-wing hosts, as they are irrelevant mostly.  but they're equally F'ed up.
no i dont agree thats what the first amendment protects now i will agree its fuked up but no they should not and if you think that then rev wright should be removed and it should look bad that obama sat in his church for so long but many ppl think it wasnt that big a deal.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2008, 01:44:21 AM »
LMAO...Tony, I will pull the transcript tomorrow and post it.
Coach, are you a Democrat or Republican?
G

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2008, 02:53:59 AM »
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

I am stunned that the Democrat Party has the capacity to be this embarrassed, because this is nothing new.  Let's go down the list.  Half of the Ford family in Tennessee is in jail, right?  Carol Mostly Fraud.  What did she do?  She sold influence to a boyfriend or something, trip in Africa or some such thing.  Kwame Kilpatrick in Detroit.  Is he still in jail?  A Democrat.  You've got Jim McGreevey in New Jersey.  You got Torricelli.  You got the three ex-Chicago governors.  They happen to be Republicans.   

Coach, since when are Republicans part of the Democrat Party?

As empty as paradise

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2008, 08:45:44 AM »
I am sure all of you didn't think Democrats were without scandal. Hell, Obama isn't even sworn in yet and he has to defend himself.

REZKO is going to spill the beans on Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 08:54:29 AM »
I am sure all of you didn't think Democrats were without scandal. Hell, Obama isn't even sworn in yet and he has to defend himself.

At least it looks like Jesse and his son may go down!

Maybe Obama is eliminating all the trash before he takes office so they can bring him down when he is in office?????????

Obama may be pulling something the same as the heist in Goodfellas where one by one all the conspirators were eliminated and DeNiro left with the money. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2008, 08:56:29 AM »

so whats obamas roll in this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2008, 09:01:37 AM »

prosecutor says NONE.

in fact, the crooked governor called Obama a MFer for not playing ball.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2008, 09:01:53 AM »

Obama came about amongst many corrupt people and he knows these people intimately.

Rezko, Blago, Rev. Jackson, Daley, et al.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2008, 10:16:20 AM »

Obama came about amongst many corrupt people and he knows these people intimately.

Im not asking about the people he would know in Chicago because they are all part of the Ill. Political Scene....Im asking about his ROLE in any wrong...How did he participate.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2008, 10:45:51 AM »
Im not asking about the people he would know in Chicago because they are all part of the Ill. Political Scene....Im asking about his ROLE in any wrong...How did he participate.
i dont think he has any although from some of the transcripts ive heard and from what 240 has said he may have known about it, that is of course just my take on it.

there is a old saying that goes if you dont lay down with dogs without getting fleas on you...you are the company that you keep my friends.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2008, 10:51:28 AM »
there is a old saying that goes if you dont lay down with dogs without getting fleas on you...you are the company that you keep my friends.

Are you saying that George W Bush is dirty, just because many people around him have been busted for corruption or other crimes?

Hell of a charge to level against a guy.  Very unfair.  Sure, he worked with Scooter Libby and had ties to Abramoff.  But to accuse him like you did... wow...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2008, 10:58:08 AM »
Are you saying that George W Bush is dirty, just because many people around him have been busted for corruption or other crimes?

Hell of a charge to level against a guy.  Very unfair.  Sure, he worked with Scooter Libby and had ties to Abramoff.  But to accuse him like you did... wow...
LOL its a saying bro you can apply it to whomever you please...(cough obama)  ;D just fkin with ya

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2008, 11:03:27 AM »
“What a waste it is to lose one’s mind or not to have a mind. How true that is.”