Author Topic: Requesting the perm ban of user tbombz  (Read 13328 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Requesting the perm ban of user tbombz
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 06:21:59 PM »
lmao  whatever... you want to harass my mom ?  thats yoru decision i cant stop you cuz you have the info to do so..  your one cool guy you know.. taking internet shit seriously and finding peoples personal info from a message board and stuff... jeez your hella col i bet when you tell your friends and girls about this they all wana be just like you... " dang ben martinez is so cool ... he harrasses strangers form the internet " haHAHAHA

Im sure you are proud of your daddy living off your mother, thats why you both live in the same basement. Wanna give us your mother's work email so we can go "deep" with this discussion? Im sure you dont really care right? Also im sure the people working with her wont mind to know you are nothing but a coke addict idiot trying to pose as a "roids" expert.

Theres no such thing as a halfway crook "taylor"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 06:25:11 PM »
lmao my dad living of my mother... haha... if anything, based off their incomes, its the other way around.. mayeb you saw how much my mom makes on average and figured theres no way my dad makes more, welll...... LOL

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 06:28:50 PM »
lmao my dad living of my mother... haha... if anything, based off their incomes, its the other way around.. mayeb you saw how much my mom makes on average and figured theres no way my dad makes more, welll...... LOL

Why do you skip my questions dizzle? seems like being liars in your family is a sport, thug up homo, show me what you got to fight and lets start again, im sure you will end melting in my pm begging for mercy.

You are such a delusional idiot, always trying to look like a "thug" here but crying in my pm, for mercy hahahaha.

I have your pm's printed, i look at them everyday and i laugh about the big delusional you are, how about your "bodybuilding" family, post a picture of the wedding of the whale so we can laugh, or you want me to do it, "thug"?

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 06:30:23 PM »
calm down guys, no need to get personal.

what happens on Getbig stays on Getbig.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2008, 06:32:22 PM »
so everybody in your family is in shape and thin ?  LOLOL yeah okay  ::)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 06:33:50 PM »
so everybody in your family is in shape and thin ?  LOLOL yeah okay  ::)

they dont look like whales, why are you evading war with me pimp?

I attach a picture of the "expert" hahaha at the whale's wedding.

io856

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 06:34:26 PM »
what does his family have to do with this?

::)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 06:34:30 PM »
does your sister use insulin? because her gut is PRETTY awesome

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 06:38:53 PM »
nice outfit huh benz?  ;)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »

bitching out already gaylord, always the same, throwing the stone, hidding the hand, typical behaviour among a delusional like you.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 06:40:27 PM »

You don't even look the same.  Look a lot bigger.  I see a gut but maybe you are bulking?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 06:42:41 PM »
You don't even look the same.  Look a lot bigger.  I see a gut but maybe you are bulking?

yeah he's always "bulking", you know, eating like a fucking pig is not really a big deal, but it seems the coke addict idiot cant really go to the next level

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2008, 06:43:18 PM »
bitching out already gaylord, always the same, throwing the stone, hidding the hand, typical behaviour among a delusional like you.
oh brother..  ::)... honest question.. whats your iq? lmao

that was in the summer and i had just started t3 to lean out for the fall semester.. idk if youve used t3 before but it sorta depletes you..and up till that point only used shitty alin test and npp and dbol here and there.. shortly after switched over to sometin totally diff

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2008, 06:46:01 PM »

that was in the summer and i had just started t3 to lean out for the fall semester.. idk if youve used t3 before but it sorta depletes you..and up till that point only used shitty alin test and npp and dbol here and there.. shortly after switched over to sometin totally diff

my iq? oh well i own my own house, business, and you are aware my computing skills are pretty good so... must be better than yours, still living with jess, leeching food for free...no doubt i am smarter than you taylor basement

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2008, 06:49:11 PM »

What the fuck are you even touching T3 for..you are new to hormones and already seemed to have tryed everything  ???
Why dude? you are just loading a gun to totaly fuk your self up for life

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2008, 06:49:22 PM »
my iq? oh well i own my own house, business, and you are aware my computing skills are pretty good so... must be better than yours, still living with jess, leeching food for free...no doubt i am smarter than you taylor basement
if your  iq is higher than mine than i am michael jackson

What the fuck are you even touching T3 for..you are new to hormones and already seemed to have tryed everything  ???
Why dude? you are just loading a gun to totaly fuk your self up for life
because i wanted to, thats wy...  this is one reaosn why i laugh at people who say i 'got no experience'.. LOL

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2008, 06:50:33 PM »

No, you are taylor barrett, a delusional broke homo living at his parents house. Just like my friend jessie.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2008, 06:51:07 PM »

You touch kids?  ???

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »
You touch kids?  ???

wouldnt surprise me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2008, 06:54:09 PM »
oh brother

;D

i can only laugh at this thread

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2008, 06:56:43 PM »
oh brother

;D

i can only laugh at this thread

thats all you can do, last time you ended saying sorry to me, people wont forget that great day :)

Next time ill make you say sorry for your crimes against humanity, and you will do it, because you know i take things "too serious", fat homo hahahaha

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »

because i wanted to, thats wy...  this is one reaosn why i laugh at people who say i 'got no experience'.. LOL
No , experience comes with time , not crammed into 6-7 months of trying every drug on the menu..that truly is showing your lack of experience even more IMO.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2008, 07:24:01 PM »
Tbombz is not an idiot when it comes to steroids. Is he an expert? No, not by any means, but there are very, very few people I would give that title to.

He has a lot of legit knowledge about AAS...it's easy to see that he's done a lot of reading. But he does lack real world experience.

It's like this: you need an assassin, you got two to pick from. One is a vet, he is not the best shot, but he's killed people before, he has experienced real life heat. He may not get a kill shot every time but he should be able to hit the target and protect you. You can take him or the next guy; the next guy is a rookie; never killed anyone, never really been in the field. He is a perfect shot though, every time in practice he nails the bullseye every time. He has read every tactical book there is, studied every case, been to ever school.

Which assassin would you pick?

In the end the rookie assassin may end up being fantastic; but when he is a rookie he needs to realize it and open his eyes instead of keeping his back turned.

Tbombz, no one cares if you state your opinion; no one has a problem with you saying "look at this, I've found another way and it's better." If that's the case then guess what? That's great, more power to you and you should tell the whole world about it. The problem is when you blatantly disregard those who are far more experienced then you. You need to remember first hand experiance is going to be the best tool there is, second only to getting it from those who have it.

You've been on one cycle now for less then a year. Everything you've read, you need to keep in mind most of what you read was written by people who've never used or have any experience with those who do.

Post all you want, you do make some good post. Just take the attitude down a notch or two. Nothing wrong with acting like a civil human being...it doesn't make you weak.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »

Tbombz, no one cares if you state your opinion; no one has a problem with you saying "look at this, I've found another way and it's better." If that's the case then guess what? That's great, more power to you and you should tell the whole world about it. The problem is when you blatantly disregard those who are far more experienced then you.

1.- I agree :)
2.- No you are wrong, thats not the problem. The problem is that he start with his usual behaviour, laughing, going agressive, and the list goes on. It would be different if he would just say "Hey man look i think you are wrong" but no, he's all about trying to make others look like retards, when the real retard is him.

The guy is homosexual and insecure, you really cant trust any of his toilet knowledge based advices.

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2008, 07:33:45 PM »
Tbombz is not a....................... ................ make you weak.

Totally agree..

even though i am a noob here, it's my feeling that thease things should not get this much personal..