Author Topic: Lads...... I think I have a bunny boiler on my hands  (Read 7171 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Lads...... I think I have a bunny boiler on my hands
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2008, 08:09:22 PM »
Preying upon the emotionally frail ain't too cool man.  If all you want is sex with no comittment then just be honest about it from the start.  Half the time the woman will say she wants the same thing.
Where are you getting this stat of "half the time?' Do you know that 76.4% of all stats are made up on the spot?
U

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2008, 08:17:04 PM »
Where are you getting this stat of "half the time?' Do you know that 76.4% of all stats are made up on the spot?

I had sex once so you can rest assured I know what I'm talking about.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »
Preying upon the emotionally frail ain't too cool man.  If all you want is sex with no comittment then just be honest about it from the start.  Half the time the woman will say she wants the same thing.

I agree, and I eventually got away from it. I am not saying to blantantly lie to anyone, Don't say you love someone when don't, but you can take things a long way before you get to that point, that is usually when it ends. Also, these women aren't mentally retarded or even slow or uneducated, they are adults making there own decisions, And half the time, you are telling them the whole time, " I don't want to settle down" "I am just dating right now" and they aren't really hearing ya, they are thinking, I can make this guy love me( like the Dad they never could). Now when you realize this, you should back away and you do, but it can take a month or 2 of ass to mouth frolic before you make a clean break, when you are young that shit is addicting, I don't have any regrets, and if NZ fucks this chick he won't either.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2008, 08:29:05 PM »
Don't say you love someone when don't..

I once went out with a virgin, and she said she wouldn't give it up until I could say it.  Oh well, what's a little lie between friends?!

;D

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2008, 08:35:56 PM »
I once went out with a virgin, and she said she wouldn't give it up until I could say it.  Oh well, what's a little lie between friends?!

;D

You know, shit happens, such is life, nobodys perfect ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2008, 08:36:41 PM »
I agree, and I eventually got away from it. I am not saying to blantantly lie to anyone, Don't say you love someone when don't, but you can take things a long way before you get to that point, that is usually when it ends. Also, these women aren't mentally retarded or even slow or uneducated, they are adults making there own decisions, And half the time, you are telling them the whole time, " I don't want to settle down" "I am just dating right now" and they aren't really hearing ya, they are thinking, I can make this guy love me( like the Dad they never could). Now when you realize this, you should back away and you do, but it can take a month or 2 of ass to mouth frolic before you make a clean break, when you are young that shit is addicting, I don't have any regrets, and if NZ fucks this chick he won't either.

All I'm saying is: Don't bullshit her.  If all you want is a casual sex partner then just be straight up about it.  I agree that if you haven't told any lies but it turns out she's been living in fantasyland then it's not your fault.

Nevertheless, this seems like your kind of flick.  Dangerous Liaisons.  Highly recommend. (embedding disabled)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2008, 08:37:44 PM »
You know, shit happens, such is life, nobodys perfect ;D

Funny thing was, once she got going, she was a right dirty bitch! 

Good times...   :'(

;D

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2008, 09:00:47 PM »
All I'm saying is: Don't bullshit her.  If all you want is a casual sex partner then just be straight up about it.  I agree that if you haven't told any lies but it turns out she's been living in fantasyland then it's not your fault.

Nevertheless, this seems like your kind of flick.  Dangerous Liaisons.  Highly recommend. (embedding disabled)

I hear ya playa, as a general rule, it is always best to do the right thing ;)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2008, 12:55:04 AM »
James your repetative bullshit is wearing thin, just like your hair.

go take your so called "flawed brilliance" elsewhere

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3717/1433635500lps5.jpg
haha epic tensing your muscles while you point at a drawing, is this some attempt to impress the sluts on myspace?
Hahaha, I thought I was the only one who has noticed this tool's lame posts and outlandish claims.  ;D

He claims to be a 240+ pound stud and hot model pussy slayer, all I see is a balding crackhead insomniac that fabricates lies to try to impress people on the internet with his "successes."  ::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2008, 01:11:07 AM »
I was around 195 in this picture...  :-*
I'm just going by your own claims, studly male model.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2008, 01:33:05 AM »
the pic is from around 2005 I believe.. when I first started painting. I started juicing after.

no shit.  Your arms look pretty developed in that shot.  Were your gains pretty good?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2008, 01:52:01 AM »
the pic is from around 2005 I believe.. when I first started painting. I started juicing after.

Just painting or do you do spray painting as well?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2008, 02:17:42 AM »
no.. high end fine art the old fashioned way - with brushes ;)

Are you on steroids, or have you ever been on steroids Sperms?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2008, 02:25:39 AM »
hmm... thats top secret information. but I think if you search this thread you may find the answer to your question.

Hopefully, the roids did not fuck up your ability to produce sperm, which you will need plenty of when you are painting that sperm picture for Debussey.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2008, 04:37:27 AM »
I think James is very cool...an artist, also a body builder ... lots of common sense ...

Why would anyone rag on him is beyond me ...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2008, 08:11:14 AM »
I think James is very cool...an artist, also a body builder ... lots of common sense ...

Why would anyone rag on him is beyond me ...

Agreed. Sperms is a good guy :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2008, 08:13:17 AM »
I was around 195 in this picture...  :-*

you look younger.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2008, 09:07:13 AM »
Calm down sugar.

All of that is a bit rich coming from a self confessed Stella drinker. You're admitting that you are a wife beating chav, who wears his matching two tone adidas track suit, with his shaved head and trying to look staunch while hanging out at the train station.

Move along junior.

Bye bye.

What the fucks wrong with Stella beer? Thats some of the finest beer ont the market :) Must be one of the Budweiser horse piss drinkin biotches.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2008, 09:25:55 AM »
She is the crazy type chick that looks into the future, and dreams of men that she wants to settle down with. Psycho gleam and day dreamer stare tell the story. She is just clingy, I'd hit it though...limit the responses to texts, just employ the "been working alot lately" approach, in order to avoid and keep banging it, while keeping your distance at privacy at the same time.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2008, 10:04:54 AM »
that painting looks incredible james------Id like to see a bigger pic of it so I can really see it

I dig your artistic style-----very impressive 8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2008, 10:47:31 AM »
I've been talking a bit with this chick online. Real fine piece of ass and I was gonna meet up with her on new years vacation..... not so sure I want to now  :-\

what's the problem?

E
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2008, 11:05:35 AM »
thanks for the compliment.

that's a huge painting.. 10ft x 10ft

I'll message you a link to my blog.. I've got a series of progression shots of it.
cool I want to see it

pm me the link bro

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2008, 11:22:49 AM »
:-\

Single white female....... The movie......

great flick