Author Topic: Steroid Abcesses  (Read 18989 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Steroid Abcesses
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:15 PM »

why you wearing a thong

because obviously a normal jock wouldnt fit now would it- what with the huge cavity in my butt....did you see the photo?..or were you just looking at the thong?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2008, 10:25:52 PM »
disco_stu what kinda of meds are you on for your depression.  I am on lexapro 20mg.  Anyway I am sorry to hear your story.  Please post more on the forum it was a great post.

jt
TEAM Nasser

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2008, 01:17:26 PM »
jt. ive tried just about everything...

the most recent is cymbalta. i was on lexapro before.

cymbalta works well.

but like i said, i got it bad. i even had to sit the kids down last year to have a chat about the possibility of "ending it all".

it was that bad...during that time we were also in talks with some neurosurgeons about a brain op.

but cymbalta has helped enough to put that stuff on hold- fingers crossed- for now.

thanks for your concern. i wouldnt even post if i was sick right now.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2008, 01:51:57 PM »
jt. ive tried just about everything...

the most recent is cymbalta. i was on lexapro before.

cymbalta works well.

but like i said, i got it bad. i even had to sit the kids down last year to have a chat about the possibility of "ending it all".

it was that bad...during that time we were also in talks with some neurosurgeons about a brain op.

but cymbalta has helped enough to put that stuff on hold- fingers crossed- for now.

thanks for your concern. i wouldnt even post if i was sick right now.

that is unfortunate.  Thanks for sharing.  I never had it that bad like you had.  The medication takes all thoughts and stuff away. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2008, 09:12:59 AM »
for those wanting to justify it- you're just kidding yourselves. dont get all whiny about the negative aspects of it all. look at it objectively..you can get a nice physique without doing drugs..and you run a zero risk of site abcess.

or you can go for that short term gain and spend your hard earned and not only risk an abcess but also psych and emotional damage by messing with your hormones.

ive suffered from severe depression ever since..maybe it was already there...but ive spent the last 15 years in and out of hospitals trying to find a solution...including ECT.

i cant rule out the gear, sure. BUT, if i hadnt used, it wouldnt be a suspect.

its a choice and to me, in retrospect, it comes with far too many risks that are potential life changers and killers...for what?- temporary muscle gain for narcisisstic purposes?...

if i'd known then what i know now i wouldnt have even tried the stuff.

Stuart, are you trying to push some anti-AAS propoganda on a Steroid forum?

Please, if you're not OK with use, go back to the gossip forum with Alex and friends because you don't belong here.

I have never understood why so-called "naturals" waste their time here when their advice or opinions aren't needed or wanted.

Most people who post here are experienced users who use for various reasons and narcism isn't usually at the top of the list.

I use because I like staying on the anabolic side of things, rather than the catabolic.

AAS allow me to push past limits that most guys in the gym only aspire to.....

I'm dissapointed in you Stuart, you used to have credibility.

You used to be someone people listened to.

Now you're just a shadow of your former self with an axe to grind with no one to blame but yourself.

Take some responsibility.

It wasn't the AAS.

It was you, baby Stu. :'(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2008, 01:19:38 PM »
whatever Div.

its that ignorance that gets people in trouble.

im anti AAS becuase ive been there. ther's a reason why AAS are not over the counter.

you are a mod here- take your own medicine and be objective about it.

theres no dodging the fact that you are messing with your hormones and theres a health and risk tradeoff.

theres nothing in this forum that says this section needs to be pro steroids. its a steroid discussion.

all ive done is discussed them, and posted my experience.

if you want to roll the dice then thats up to you.

just like those who post their positive experiences, ive posted my negative ones.

i put on 110lb using gear in low doses over a timeframe of about 6 years.

i started at 72kg as a track runner as i wanted to improve my sprints. i went from 72kg to 80 in the first year, without any gear.

i then went to 86kg over the next year.

i did my first "course"- if you could call it that- as an angry young man..anapolan tabs. i was 83kg when i started and just 2 weeks later was 90kg. alot of water i guess.

i got stronger every session. it was amazing. i ended up as 95kg when the stuff ran out..it was after about 6 weeks of just those orals.

i then broke my arm playing football and ended up at 81kg again. it was devastating to lose all that muscle and strength.

i spent the next year drug free and ended up at 86kg. i spent the college summer using small amounts of deca and test and returned the next year at 104kg.

i then got hold of all kinds of stuff- as i could afford it- and i didnt have much $. So on small doses i made small gains..i stayed between 104 and 106kg for the next 2 years..at around 11-13% bfat. (im 6'1").

then i went off the gear due to no money and again it was devastating.

i graduated my engineering degree and got work and got my hands on some sust, stan and test and as i was getting a little older, the weight just poured on. after a year i was 120kg at 14% bfat.

but it was around then that i'd noticed the effects that the abcess injury had. my right calf wouldnt grow, and other right hand side parts. to date there's speculation about some level of brain damage also- we had brain scans and there were anomalies.

when i stopped i weighed 124kg at 15% bfat, just under 20" arms and an arrogant, aggressive and over confident person who was sick and tired of being hungry and having to eat all the time.

it cost me jobs and career progression and frankly did not impress the people who are important in real life- the employers and the family.

so i figured it was time to concentrate on the things that make money and life worthwhile and havent touched a weight since 2000.

im now 155kg and overweight but still showing the signs of my training days.

ive got a load of "mates" that are hells angels, finks and gypsy jokers and others who are in jail or dealers. i dont care for that lifestyle.

this board needs a balanced approach and im giving you my story. theres no reason to insult me or bag me for that.

my credibility is fully in tact. the nice thing about going off the gear is that i am no longer under the influence of grandiosity and also dont question my thoughts and actions.

i might suffer from depression but im not crazy, have a professional job and get paid very well. i can look back and see the mistakes ive made and have learnt from them.

i still keep in touch with some of my mates who refused to use gear- they are still training today and look fantastic, weigh well over 100kg and got there in the end. they also didnt suffer like i did.

food for thought.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2008, 01:30:07 PM »

Stuart, are you trying to push some anti-AAS propoganda on a Steroid forum?

BTW propaganda is about selective reporting to achieve a desired outcome through a directed message.

if anyone's guilty of that it's those who dont post all aspects.

a mate of mine used heavy amounts of gear for years on end. at one point his back oozed and bled due to the "cheese like scarring" the acne inflicted and he had to carry a towel with him at the gym to wipe off the crap that he was leaving around the place. no one dared approach him as he was the angel's president's best mate.

ive got alot more stories alot worse than this.

the common factor was gear.

in fact i have more negative stories than positive..all fact. the only positives are that each guy got big and strong.

no use being all perty in jail is it?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2008, 01:32:12 PM »

Most people who post here are experienced users who use for various reasons and narcism isn't usually at the top of the list.

you are in fairy land Div.

why would anyone use other than under doctor's supervision?

if it isnt ego or psychologically related?

please educate me to your wisdom.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2008, 01:38:43 PM »
BTW propaganda is about selective reporting to achieve a desired outcome through a directed message.

if anyone's guilty of that it's those who dont post all aspects.

a mate of mine used heavy amounts of gear for years on end. at one point his back oozed and bled due to the "cheese like scarring" the acne inflicted and he had to carry a towel with him at the gym to wipe off the crap that he was leaving around the place. no one dared approach him as he was the angel's president's best mate.

ive got alot more stories alot worse than this.

the common factor was gear.

in fact i have more negative stories than positive..all fact. the only positives are that each guy got big and strong.

no use being all perty in jail is it?

wow that acne must have been bad  :-\

Thank you for putting up an honest self report Stu about your life journey.  Although it turned out for the better, it is too bad you had to go through those difficult times.

jt
TEAM Nasser

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2008, 01:45:07 PM »
thanks JT. thankyou for being open minded.

im merely posting what my experience was. people can take it or leave it.

some people i know never had any problems- ever. But they did have a certain "attitude" let me put it that way.

physical symptom wise they didnt exhibit anything. i can only think of a very small number though- less than 10%.

the other 90% ranged from complete nut cases and side effect freak shows to timebombs- many have since exploded.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2008, 01:50:11 PM »
wow that acne must have been bad  :-\

Thank you for putting up an honest self report Stu about your life journey.  Although it turned out for the better, it is too bad you had to go through those difficult times.

jt

oh yeah it was. his back was, and still is, like the moon/mars. what's more is he wasnt the only one going around like that. i can think of a couple of other guys who had it bad, but not as bad as that.

from what i understand, the body reacts to the gear (in some people) in this way. eventually the acne stopped, but the scarring is there forever. he was on large amounts of gear for years on end.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2008, 02:35:27 PM »
oh yeah it was. his back was, and still is, like the moon/mars. what's more is he wasnt the only one going around like that. i can think of a couple of other guys who had it bad, but not as bad as that.

from what i understand, the body reacts to the gear (in some people) in this way. eventually the acne stopped, but the scarring is there forever. he was on large amounts of gear for years on end.

hmm, and he didn't goto a doctor, that is too bad, I would hate to have scarring like that.  Thankfully I am on meds to keep it under control. 

What kind of dosages did you run when you were on stu?

jt
TEAM Nasser

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2008, 12:21:21 PM »
hey jt, the most i ever took was 4ml of test at a time. everything else was 1-2ml due to the cost.

the best gains i made- without question was on sustanon, 1ml per fortnight then 1 ml per week...oh, barring the anapolan that is.

i felt that the sust also had the mildest come down as well as it acts for 10 weeks +...so the off period wasnt as dramatic.

deca did very little for me, and test cyp was the pick of the tests other than the sust.

i would suggest that anyone looking for that boost should just get some sust and do 1ml/fortnight for 12 weeks, twice per year- with as much time off in between as possible.

you could go to 2 ml/wk but IMO the receptors get saturated too quickly and you end up with exogen test in your system and your own shutting down.

oh, did i mention that i started to lactate also?...forgot about that.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2008, 12:24:03 PM »

i would suggest that anyone looking for that boost should just get some sust and do 1ml/fortnight for 12 weeks, twice per year- with as much time off in between as possible.

you could go to 2 ml/wk but IMO the receptors get saturated too quickly and you end up with exogen test in your system and your own shutting down.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   ?  dude, NO

spinnis

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2008, 01:37:59 PM »
Fuuuck, If I get on im buying TONS if needles.

I know duded that use the same for sucking the oil in and then just inject.
Im gonna show them these photos lol.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2008, 02:34:01 PM »
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   ?  dude, NO

you wouldnt even know what works mate as you have so much shit in your system.

im providing an alternative to filling yourself full of gear which is expensive and inefficient.

and risky.

ive never seen the purpose of taking drugs to counter the effects of drugs...to me thats just plain stupid.

you can get by with low doses and realistic targets and be happy. no need to be a pin cushion.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2008, 02:35:39 PM »
But Stu, what you are suggesting is taking around 125mg a week basically right?  A fortnight is every 2 weeks.  So only 1ml of sustanon every 2 weeks?  That has to be a roller coaster on your blood levels. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2008, 01:54:19 PM »
not really as the shortest acting test in the sust takes more than a week to get out anyways. then theres the other longer acting ones.

all im saying is that i made good gains on low levels of gear and there wasnt the huge drop off when i came off them. i still had to train hard and eat right and so on.

i had mates that used lots of gear and they got huge but i would rate their training as lazy and they didnt come off the gear for years on end and if they went off it was due to illness or something and they just refused to train.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2008, 04:07:02 PM »
not really as the shortest acting test in the sust takes more than a week to get out anyways. then theres the other longer acting ones.

all im saying is that i made good gains on low levels of gear and there wasnt the huge drop off when i came off them. i still had to train hard and eat right and so on.

i had mates that used lots of gear and they got huge but i would rate their training as lazy and they didnt come off the gear for years on end and if they went off it was due to illness or something and they just refused to train.

Cool stu, yeah I would think you would have to train very hard to get results from that, but with your picture that had the drain in and your muscle butt, it looks like you did build quite a amount of mass on that. 

What does I'm a llama mean in your avatar lol?

jt
TEAM Nasser

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2008, 05:56:31 PM »
whatever Div.

its that ignorance that gets people in trouble.

im anti AAS becuase ive been there. ther's a reason why AAS are not over the counter.

you are a mod here- take your own medicine and be objective about it.

theres no dodging the fact that you are messing with your hormones and theres a health and risk tradeoff.

theres nothing in this forum that says this section needs to be pro steroids. its a steroid discussion.

all ive done is discussed them, and posted my experience.

if you want to roll the dice then thats up to you.

just like those who post their positive experiences, ive posted my negative ones.

i put on 110lb using gear in low doses over a timeframe of about 6 years.

i started at 72kg as a track runner as i wanted to improve my sprints. i went from 72kg to 80 in the first year, without any gear.

i then went to 86kg over the next year.

i did my first "course"- if you could call it that- as an angry young man..anapolan tabs. i was 83kg when i started and just 2 weeks later was 90kg. alot of water i guess.

i got stronger every session. it was amazing. i ended up as 95kg when the stuff ran out..it was after about 6 weeks of just those orals.

i then broke my arm playing football and ended up at 81kg again. it was devastating to lose all that muscle and strength.

i spent the next year drug free and ended up at 86kg. i spent the college summer using small amounts of deca and test and returned the next year at 104kg.

i then got hold of all kinds of stuff- as i could afford it- and i didnt have much $. So on small doses i made small gains..i stayed between 104 and 106kg for the next 2 years..at around 11-13% bfat. (im 6'1").

then i went off the gear due to no money and again it was devastating.

i graduated my engineering degree and got work and got my hands on some sust, stan and test and as i was getting a little older, the weight just poured on. after a year i was 120kg at 14% bfat.

but it was around then that i'd noticed the effects that the abcess injury had. my right calf wouldnt grow, and other right hand side parts. to date there's speculation about some level of brain damage also- we had brain scans and there were anomalies.

when i stopped i weighed 124kg at 15% bfat, just under 20" arms and an arrogant, aggressive and over confident person who was sick and tired of being hungry and having to eat all the time.

it cost me jobs and career progression and frankly did not impress the people who are important in real life- the employers and the family.

so i figured it was time to concentrate on the things that make money and life worthwhile and havent touched a weight since 2000.

im now 155kg and overweight but still showing the signs of my training days.

ive got a load of "mates" that are hells angels, finks and gypsy jokers and others who are in jail or dealers. i dont care for that lifestyle.

this board needs a balanced approach and im giving you my story. theres no reason to insult me or bag me for that.

my credibility is fully in tact. the nice thing about going off the gear is that i am no longer under the influence of grandiosity and also dont question my thoughts and actions.

i might suffer from depression but im not crazy, have a professional job and get paid very well. i can look back and see the mistakes ive made and have learnt from them.

i still keep in touch with some of my mates who refused to use gear- they are still training today and look fantastic, weigh well over 100kg and got there in the end. they also didnt suffer like i did.

food for thought.

I'm not trying to be a dick but it's not the fault of steroids that you lost jobs & other professional contacts & such. It's your fault...you made the choice to use & continue to use.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »
Well he was I think predisposed to depression and roids can make it worse, so partly it was the steroids fault.  Depression is not something to mess around with, and I feel sorry that it caused him those problems.  The fact is roids are not all good and not all bad.

jt
TEAM Nasser

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2008, 06:54:23 AM »
Fuuuck, If I get on im buying TONS if needles.

I know duded that use the same for sucking the oil in and then just inject.
Im gonna show them these photos lol.

ive always used a green for sucking and a blue for sticking..... no point takin any risks that way

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2008, 06:23:01 AM »
The very wise DIVISION has been talking about UG steroid's and how bad they are.  If you don't believe him, lets all post some pictures of Abcesses caused by these rotten roids.  SSB had some good pictures of members that got abcesses from the junk that was being brewed.  Please post, I will look for some in the meantime.

jt
This is also caused by the careless use of needles. People need to make sure they use alcohol swabs before they inject and after the injection is complete.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2008, 12:03:36 PM »
I find alcohol swabs make the injection to sting when I inject, i just inject clean area usually not always after I shower with clean needle.

jt
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2008, 12:13:04 PM »
I find alcohol swabs make the injection to sting when I inject, i just inject clean area usually not always after I shower with clean needle.

jt

You need to let the alcohol dry completely before injecting. The area swabbed by the alcohol is not sterile until the alcohol evaporates.