Author Topic: Romano used to be a good bodybuilder (Pic)  (Read 6584 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Romano used to be a good bodybuilder (Pic)
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »
The dating a female bodybuilder was a good read , and most proberly true , a girl on gear will have enlarged clit , he was telling the truth.
Did he actualy use Shellys name in that article? He has been with quite a few Female BBs.

And Of course he mourned shellys death , they were in love at one time..

You honestly spout alot of stuff you know nothing of , you think you know but you dont..
You troll bodybuilding boards and see a whisper of somthing then add your shit to it , blow it all out of proportion and act as if you are "in the know" when in fact we all know that you are not.

true

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 07:58:55 PM »
Romano banned me from MD yesterday for 3 months because I called him a babbo not even worthy of being a cugine for Blechman after he was dissing on me. 

Fact is, Romano is a 2x felon that's been kicked out of Gold's and World Gym for life in California, and essentially went from a short order line cook for "All Natural Muscular Development" to acting like a mob henchman to keep his job at MD when they changed his format. 

He's a hypocrite in trashing Shelly Beattie's name in the MUD with his memorable article he wrote on "Dating a Female Bodybuilder" when he said she had grown a penis and beat him upto then acting like someone in mourning when she passed away. 

Romano is nothing more than Blechman lapdog and personal male prostitute. 

Whether Blechman tells him to do something whether its writing articles, talk shit about Pecker at Flex, or suck Blechman's Pecker, Romano is always there at attention with a paper, pen and some Chapstick.
He even wears more eyeliner than Tammy Faye . 

Romano does what Blechman says because he's burned so many bridges in life that if he was ever fired from MD, he would not have another job at another magazine.  Flex won't hire him, Ironman won't, MuscleMag won't, Planet Muscle won't.....nobody would.

Once his job at MD is gone, you'll never hear from him again

WOW MELVIN YOU REALLY HAVE UNDERLAYING EPIC JEALOUSY ISSUES TOWARDS ROMANO, BECAUSE YOU WANT HIS LIFE/JOB.  ROMANO MAY BE A F U C K UP, BUT HE HAS NOTERITY AND A PLATFORM TO BE ONE ON AND THATS A POSITION IN LIFE YOU'LL NEVER HAVE, IN THIS ONE OR THE NEXT ONE 8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2008, 08:46:32 PM »

WOW MELVIN YOU REALLY HAVE UNDERLAYING EPIC JEALOUSY ISSUES TOWARDS ROMANO, BECAUSE YOU WANT HIS LIFE/JOB.  ROMANO MAY BE A F U C K UP, BUT HE HAS NOTERITY AND A PLATFORM TO BE ONE ON AND THATS A POSITION IN LIFE YOU'LL NEVER HAVE, IN THIS ONE OR THE NEXT ONE 8)

I would never want to be Romano and quite honestly, he's not in any real position or have any power in the bodybuilding arena.  If MD fired him today, no other magazine would pick him up. 

He's burned too many bridges, talked too much shit, and does too many drugs and I'm referring more to the recreational drugs than the anabolic ones. 

His demise will not be pleasant or amusing to watch.  After MD, Romano will be no more as well as many of the other felons that work for MD.   
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2008, 01:12:06 AM »
The dating a female bodybuilder was a good read , and most proberly true , a girl on gear will have enlarged clit , he was telling the truth.
Did he actualy use Shellys name in that article? He has been with quite a few Female BBs.

And Of course he mourned shellys death , they were in love at one time..

You honestly spout alot of stuff you know nothing of , you think you know but you dont..
You troll bodybuilding boards and see a whisper of somthing then add your shit to it , blow it all out of proportion and act as if you are "in the know" when in fact we all know that you are not.

X2

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2008, 01:26:57 AM »
Is that michael phelps?  :D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 01:36:28 AM »
John Romano knows how to perform the perfect push up.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 05:19:42 AM »
Romano is kinda funny on No Bull Radio...BUT
He has to be one of the worst drug responders in the history of steroids.
The guy is notorious for trying everything (massive test doses, insulin, GH, DNP)
all under the "expert" tutelige of the mad scientist "dan douchebag douchaine"

Yet decades of extreme drug use has failed to translate into anything other than a 200lb 18 inch arm physique

generous.

very.
b

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 06:45:58 AM »
shes more jacked than him

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 10:16:23 AM »
Not all of MD is bad, its just a few people who have been at MD for far too long or simply have a power trip issue.  Palumbo actually has some common sense and isn't a complete jackass but then you run into guys like Valvolino who simply is a complete dum-ass and pain in the neck.

MD used to have some great informational articles and was actually taken seriously back in the 90's but now its basically turned into a more polluted version of Muscle Media 2000. 

Its time for Blechman to get all the kiddies out of the pool  and put some clorine into the water.  People are getting tired of reading the same old shit and having to deal with 100's of advertisements. 

Even some of the articles are actually advertisements and with the other hijinks of the Raging Bull, Valvolino, and other babbos, it basically hides legit writers like Ron Harris and Eric Boser who are actually serious about their work

I will still advertise in MD for now but I'm going to to talk to Jeff at Planet Muscle because when I launch my supplement line, I'll have to start spending 3k a month and I want to get the best bang for the buck
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 10:17:32 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2008, 10:28:26 AM »
what was he banned for life from those gyms for?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 10:37:26 AM »
He was huge back in the day....why all the hate?

Wasn't Romano in FLex Wheeler's first video (Hardbody) and was following him around, and interrupted Flex during a chest workout? Flex told him after the his does chest he'll talk.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2008, 10:38:30 AM »
flex was the prototype of black trash in hard body.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2008, 10:38:51 AM »

He was a complete asshole to Joe Gold and from what I understand paid his gym memberships with bounced checks..we'll prob never know the truth(Whatever the case is, he has two lifetime bans from 2 different gyms).  Romano's stiffed a lot of people in his lifetime and was convicted of wire fraud so it pretty much answers that question.  

Again, don't get me wrong....MD needs to be cleaned up as far as content is concerned but when it comes to advertising, you really get your money's worth in exposure...especially in the back of the magazine with the mini ads because most people always check the little ads for the hardcore stuff.

Yea, the advertising exposure is so good that even with Romano's punk ass banning me from MD.com, I won't pull out my ads.  Even Bentencourt had to apologize to get his space back.

Gotta pay the bills you know. 

However, eventually people WILL GET TIRED OF READING THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT and want some real content.  Its time for the old guard to go...at least the leeches in the company because they are a true embarrassment.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 10:41:17 AM »
flex was the prototype of black trash in hard body.

But he was funny. "I don't knock on doors, I knock doors over"

Too bad his physique was better there than in "Mass Construction", he looked to have the GH gut going.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2008, 10:47:54 AM »
brutal nubain addled face, visible clavicles, 12 inch arms, chiclet teeth, and emasculating speedo.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2008, 02:49:39 PM »

He was a complete asshole to Joe Gold and from what I understand paid his gym memberships with bounced checks..we'll prob never know the truth(Whatever the case is, he has two lifetime bans from 2 different gyms).  Romano's stiffed a lot of people in his lifetime and was convicted of wire fraud so it pretty much answers that question. 

Again, don't get me wrong....MD needs to be cleaned up as far as content is concerned but when it comes to advertising, you really get your money's worth in exposure...especially in the back of the magazine with the mini ads because most people always check the little ads for the hardcore stuff.

Yea, the advertising exposure is so good that even with Romano's punk ass banning me from MD.com, I won't pull out my ads.  Even Bentencourt had to apologize to get his space back.

Gotta pay the bills you know. 

However, eventually people WILL GET TIRED OF READING THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT and want some real content.  Its time for the old guard to go...at least the leeches in the company because they are a true embarrassment.

WOW DUDE YOU REALLY MUST BE IN THE KNOW ::)

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2008, 02:57:00 PM »
''muscle chef'' haha

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2008, 02:58:56 PM »
''muscle chef'' haha

HE PROBABLY GOT GOOD MONEY AT THE TIME FOR DOING THAT JOB.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2008, 03:06:35 PM »

HE PROBABLY GOT GOOD MONEY AT THE TIME FOR DOING THAT JOB.

Hell yea, $3.65/hr.....BOOM !

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2008, 01:25:38 AM »
wow...goodrum has spoken the ABSOLUTE truth in this thread

i agree with his assessment 100%

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2008, 10:33:45 PM »
HI GOODRUM

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2008, 10:43:25 PM »

From what I just found out, he wasn't banned for life in those gyms...What he was banned for life from was life itself...