Author Topic: R.I.P. Mad Dog Mike Bell  (Read 26762 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: R.I.P. Mad Dog Mike Bell
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2008, 01:26:04 AM »
 Mike, in his own way, was really crying out for help!  Unfortunately no one heard him!

Look around.  How many steroid users are screaming in the dark? 

Open you eyes.  Who is listening to the fat and disgusting obese pigs, who are eating themselves to an early death?

My point is, people find there own way dying.  It is a crude form of natural selection.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2008, 01:57:33 AM »
Really sad.
I watched the movie awhile back.....he clearly had some demons to deal with.
I remember him saying something along the lines of "the biggest fear i have in life is being just average"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2008, 02:02:10 AM »
Really sad.
I watched the movie awhile back.....he clearly had some demons to deal with.
I remember him saying something along the lines of "the biggest fear i have in life is being just average"
yip yip, and he tried to kill himself. :(
A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2008, 02:03:33 AM »
Mike, in his own way, was really crying out for help!  Unfortunately no one heard him!

Open you eyes.  Who is listening to the fat and disgusting obese pigs, who are eating themselves to an early death?

My point is, people find there own way dying.  It is a crude form of natural selection.

At the end of the day, when one of these morbidly obese whales drops dead, i rejoice.  It just means more room on a plane or whatever!

I like Hank...
No doubt about it...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2008, 02:20:43 AM »
Damn, Hank. You're really starting to go off the deep end.

RIP Mike. Condolences to the family.

wnybodybuildingfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 04:09:38 AM »
Sad news to hear.  Bigger, Faster, Stronger was a great documentary.  My condolences go out to his wife and family. 

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 04:52:10 AM »

At the end of the day, when one of these morbidly obese whales drops dead, i rejoice.  It just means more room on a plane or whatever!

i seriously hope someone kicks the shit out of you one day Hank, a guy dies and you rejoice, your a piece of shit.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 05:06:53 AM »
How he die?

i wouldn't be surprised if he offed himself-

he and his old lady were having problems and he seem like a bit of a train wreck to begin with. maybe they split and he just ate the wrong end of a Remington.

too bad- he seemed like a genuine and ok guy too. his mom will take it hard- pretty emotional woman who cares greatly for her family.
b

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 05:53:22 AM »
i wouldn't be surprised if he offed himself-

he and his old lady were having problems and he seem like a bit of a train wreck to begin with. maybe they split and he just ate the wrong end of a Remington.

too bad- he seemed like a genuine and ok guy too. his mom will take it hard- pretty emotional woman who cares greatly for her family.

This is what I was thinking for possible causes of his death.  Mike seemed to teeter on and off the edge of stability throughout the film.  If it wasn't suicide, you all are in an extreme delusion thinking steroids didn't at least contributing in agravating a preexisting medical condition, etc.  Healthy men don't just drop dead at 37 except in the rare medical case or two, which you all can't claim everytime this happens, which seems like every few weeks.  :-\

Also, claiming other illicit drug usage (like it trumps that of steroids) and using older living bodybuilders as solid proof for the safety of steroids are also a great delusions.  If you want to hear how you all sound, it would be like me saying that "Well Ozzy and Keith Richards are still alive so recs used in great quantities are perfectly safe if used right".  ::)

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 06:11:35 AM »
Hi portrayed himself as someone who would not be happy for the rest of his life, I assume he committed suicide.  Lets see what is released...the dvd is out on BSF...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 06:18:45 AM »
Hank Wood=Legend  ;D

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2008, 06:30:07 AM »
RIP

So after Saturn beat the crap out of him...Saturn got punished and HE got kicked out of the WWF?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 06:40:06 AM »
http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/7755/

Mike Bell Passes Away

The “Mad Dog” suddenly passed away…

"Mad Dog" Mike Bell, who recently was featured in the film Bigger, Stronger, Faster, has passed away at the age of 37. Mike Bell was the brother of producer Chris Bell, and wrestled primarily in the northeast and on the west coast.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster was a study of steroids in sports, and was produced by Chris Bell. The film focused on his older brother Mike, as aspiring pro wrestler, and his younger brother Mark, who was a world-class power lifter and also did some wrestling.

411 would like to send our condolences to the family, friends and fans of Mike Bell.

Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com

can someone say... IRONY?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2008, 06:43:30 AM »
Sad news.  Do we have an official cause of death from a credible source, yet?  Are we even allowed to ask about the cause of death or is that verboten (an inside joke... those of you from the MSS will get it! ;D).

I believe this is a photo of Mike and his wife (please correct me if I'm wrong).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2008, 07:22:13 AM »
PIP

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 07:34:51 AM »
Early in the film he says, “I went from being a guy who used steroids, to a guy used steroids & pot.  And I still needed to escape reality so I started taking ecstasy, cocaine, acid, pain killers…”

He attempted suicide about 10 years ago because he couldn’t deal with his failure in the WWF.  Can you imagine trying to kill yourself over that?   ???  I feel for his family, but people really need to aim higher.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2008, 07:38:08 AM »
The movie made it sound like the family was just waiting for him to kill himself... they had resigned themselves to see that happen. Suicide or OD.

Jizzacked

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2008, 07:44:39 AM »
he did come across as mentally unstable and completely delusional with illusions of grandeur in the movie, this doesn't come as a major shock sorry to say.. you didn't have to be a psychologist to see he was on a pretty shitty downward spiral.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2008, 07:48:01 AM »
what about your drug use Shawn? you started when you were a teenager, did Joe Gold give you shots in the glute area :D

::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2008, 08:58:37 AM »
I worked with Perry Saturn at a nightclub in Saugus (called the rockpile/was a "rock club" part of "The Palace")
He was going to Killer Kowalski's school at the time (along with another guy we worked with "John" who later became his "tag-team" wrestling partner)
i never followed wrestling but Perry was a pretty tough individual,one time we had a "problem" with some New England Patriots and had to throw them out (complete with Perry using wrestling moves/looked like a "suplex" to me)
the guys were talking about calling the police and Perry said to them"your gunna look real funny in court explaining to the judge/jury how a little guy like me threw you all over the place!"
(these guys were all much taller/heavier than Perry)
needless to say they never called the police

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2008, 09:07:30 AM »
I worked with Perry Saturn at a nightclub in Saugus (called the rockpile/was a "rock club" part of "The Palace")
He was going to Killer Kowalski's school at the time (along with another guy we worked with "John" who later became his "tag-team" wrestling partner)
i never followed wrestling but Perry was a pretty tough individual,one time we had a "problem" with some New England Patriots and had to throw them out (complete with Perry using wrestling moves/looked like a "suplex" to me)
the guys were talking about calling the police and Perry said to them"your gunna look real funny in court explaining to the judge/jury how a little guy like me threw you all over the place!"
(these guys were all much taller/heavier than Perry)
needless to say they never called the police

Hi onlyme :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2008, 09:10:28 AM »

lol (i said that to myself...."your starting to sound like Keith!")

must happen with age    ;)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2008, 09:48:43 AM »
Thanks!

That shit was Saturns fault not Mikes.   The stupid basterd can't work.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2008, 10:03:39 AM »

That shit was Saturns fault not Mikes.   The stupid basterd can't work.

Mike should have gone Jacques Reagou on him

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2008, 10:05:15 AM »

Onlyme once parked his car a mere 3 spots away from the one in which the second cousin of Jayne Mansfield's secretary parked hers.