Author Topic: *Update* on Axio Sustaplex!  (Read 6940 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: *Update* on Axio Sustaplex!
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 08:43:55 AM »
So you think its good bang for ya buck?
What about the quality of there other products? do you think they will step up to?
I assume this "new" idea of using secure lids,traceable batch numbers,and being able to see if your dealer is a legit reseller of axio product is all because of the complaints over the last few years that they had slipped and the quality of there products varied so much..

Theres at least 20 lines in there product range , will they all meet the quality of this new relaunched sustaplex?

I'm only judging the Sustaplex, bro.

It feels a bit stronger than a shot of Organon Sustanon 250, but given that it contains more Test, it should!

Basically, I'm saying that it's a quality product from what I've experienced so far.

I have no idea about the other products, this is the only one I'm actually testing out like this.

The new security features are in place to discourage people like "IP" from counterfeiting, plus there are only a few legit re-sellers.

If you check out their website, you can verify batches to see if you have the real product.

Take my opinion for what it's worth, people.

Those of you who've dealt with me privately via IM know I don't bullshit.

I've helped many of you, so take my words at heart.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2008, 11:40:38 AM »
yea i agree with you on that..i made the mistake of tryin axio tren a and it felt like i was injecting battery acid...

damn, when did you inject battery acid, why what was it like?  side effects?

jt
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2008, 04:24:59 PM »
I'm only judging the Sustaplex, bro.

It feels a bit stronger than a shot of Organon Sustanon 250, but given that it contains more Test, it should!

Basically, I'm saying that it's a quality product from what I've experienced so far.

I have no idea about the other products, this is the only one I'm actually testing out like this.

The new security features are in place to discourage people like "IP" from counterfeiting, plus there are only a few legit re-sellers.

If you check out their website, you can verify batches to see if you have the real product.

Take my opinion for what it's worth, people.

Those of you who've dealt with me privately via IM know I don't bullshit.

I've helped many of you, so take my words at heart.

DIV
All good mate,I aprecitate the time you are taking to try and share your results on this product.
 :)

GermnBlt

• Getbig II
  • Go big or go Home
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2008, 07:43:18 PM »
Div,

Good information and glad to see that everything is going good thus far. How long do you plan on running this cycle of Sustaplex?
Tap, Snap or Nap!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2008, 07:31:52 PM »
my only issue with this is whos to say axio was just making sure your sustaplex was good to go since your a mod? that would be  a good business move on their part to have a mod vouching for the quality of their product

The batch they sent me is listed in their inventory like any other batch.

There's no conflict of interest because they could have sent me any batch of Sustaplex, actually.

The reason I'm only testing this one product is because I am very experienced with Sustanon and would know how the Axio product compares.

I would only vouch for a UG product I've tried, nothing else.

Hey Division I think that you got a good thing going here.  Haven't you got free samples from other

labs/sources before to  test their products.  With any luck maybe axio will let you test out all of there

products so you won't have to pay for juice for a long time.  Hell maybe you could become one of there

resellers and make a whole lotta dough.  With your reputation I'm sure a shitload of people will come to

you for their gear.  Just think about it DIVISION the entrepreneur=$$$$.

I don't care about any of that bullshit, really, it's just to make a point and test one specific product of UG quality.

The whole point was to let people know whether I liked this particular product, not every Axio product because there's no way I'm trying them all.

They aren't paying me and I made it quite clear that I'd post exactly what I thought of their product, good or bad.

That alone means they stand behind the quality, so if they're willing to take that risk, I'll take it for a test spin.

This will be the only product of theirs I actually test, though.........

I did it for GETBIG.

I'm doing it for all you kids at home, wondering where to spend your extra money since you've already decided to go UG.

I don't recommend UG, but you'll do it anyway, so the least I can do is try and point you in the right direction.

Good information and glad to see that everything is going good thus far. How long do you plan on running this cycle of Sustaplex?

12 weeks, baby Germ.

12 weeks.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2008, 07:38:16 PM »
The batch they sent me is listed in their inventory like any other batch.

There's no conflict of interest because they could have sent me any batch of Sustaplex, actually.

The reason I'm only testing this one product is because I am very experienced with Sustanon and would know how the Axio product compares.

I would only vouch for a UG product I've tried, nothing else.

I don't care about any of that bullshit, really, it's just to make a point and test one specific product of UG quality.

The whole point was to let people know whether I liked this particular product, not every Axio product because there's now way I'm trying them all.

They aren't paying me and I made it quite clear that I'd post exactly what I thought of their product, good or bad.

That alone means they stand behind the quality, so if they're willing to take that risk, I'll take it for a test spin.

This will be the only product of theirs I actually test, though.........

I did it for GETBIG.

I'm doing it for all you kids at home, wondering where to spend your extra money since you've already decided to go UG.

I don't recommend UG, but you'll do it anyway, so the least I can do is try and point you in the right direction.

12 weeks, baby Germ.

12 weeks.

DIV

Yes, DIV is doing community service per say.

jt
TEAM Nasser

dustin

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2008, 11:03:34 PM »
    Hey Dustin

1st of all I was only joking with that comment.

2nd of all you could post your address to all ug labs and you won't get free anything because nobody

would care what your opinion was concerning their product.  You have to have many connections to

move a large volume so you wouldn't cut it.

DRDOOM

In the past year I have received no less than a dozen PMs offering me free gear, and this is from legit sources. I have no doubt that I would have received free products had I given my address. Furthermore, I've seen at least a dozen completely unknown nobs receive gear from Axio in the past few months. This isn't to play down DIV's seniority however, I'm just saying this to illustrate my point. I don't even post on all the popular forums and I've seen tons of people talking about their free handouts. It's nothing to brag about.

I wouldn't take free gear unless it was from a trusted source and placed in my hands from that particular person. UGL, HG, vet grade, I don't buy anything unless it's in person and from someone who's very trusted. Getting back on topic, I wouldn't be opposed to running some Axio gear but I'm off for a while. A lot of my personal friends (IRL, not just entities online) have run some since the new batches arrived in Canada and they are only saying good things.

DezNuts

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 06:04:02 AM »
This is my first post:

I've also tried the Axio Sustaplex only because thats what I could get my hands on at the time for a first cycle.  I thought the gains were great.

Like I said it was my first time.  Ran it for 16 weeks.  Now I'm back on @ two shots ew.  Feeling stronger and stronger everyday.  Injection can be very painful days after.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 09:48:15 PM »
i need to try some of this :D

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 03:24:28 PM »
My buddy is on his 2nd week of their sustaplex, dbol and proviron all at way lower doses than i would use and he looks 100% better already.  he has great genetics and has never juiced before so it is not surprising to see him grow like he is.  i'm so proud of him (tear) :'(

DezNuts

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 02:06:47 PM »
How sore did ur boy say the injection site was after a couple days?

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2009, 02:33:27 PM »
he said the first shot was kinda sore.  the second one wasnt that bad. just did his third and said all is good.  the first shot isn't really that reliable being he has never pushed oil in his muscles before.  of course it should be somewhat sore.  he has used his delts for the injection sites and we did shoulders today and he had no probs.  seems to be growing almost everyday.  the dbol is definately helping as his strength is shooting up very nicely already.  i never saw that much strength in 2 weeks and a fresh 3rd boost and i used QV for all my cycles.  i used to think UG was retarded when there was the good stuff everywhere u turned ur head so i am unexperienced with "non-namebrand" stuff. 

anyway to answer ur question it seems to not be that bad.