Author Topic: Obama: Monday, you will have all the answers to the questions  (Read 3685 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Obama: Monday, you will have all the answers to the questions
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2008, 11:56:41 AM »
1.Sure its 100% "anonymous".

2.Sure he will excuse himself  ::).

3.So you say Obama should excuse himself from being president? Since he deals with issues that surely affect everyone including the people who "anonymously" donated to him.... ::)

4.Regarding your supposed uncle, you have prior connections and you might have a legitimate reason for giving him money,even then like you have said he should excuse himself. So giving money to someone you don't know, who just happen to have control of budgets/contracts/whatever...ohh please... ::)

Public figure means anything he does,especially in regards to who give him money is EVERYONE business, if it wasn't they would have been paid less. One of the reasons some public officials get pretty good salaries is to help them resist bribes...just in case you didn't know,or at least denied it.

Are you kidding?

Public officials do not make "pretty good salaries". If you look at the average salary of CEOs and other executives, the office of the Presidency doesn't make jack.

You filter that down to Local public offices and it's even worse really.

Now... Do you have any proof it's not anonymous?

You said yourself they were anonymous donations, so were they? Or were they not anonymous?

Which is it?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2008, 12:51:52 PM »
Are you kidding?

Public officials do not make "pretty good salaries". If you look at the average salary of CEOs and other executives, the office of the Presidency doesn't make jack.

You filter that down to Local public offices and it's even worse really.

Now... Do you have any proof it's not anonymous?

You said yourself they were anonymous donations, so were they? Or were they not anonymous?

Which is it?

The fact that people make more in the private sector doesn't mean that the public sector isn't enough, Obama got over 100K$ per year as a sentor, thats plenty for someone who doesn't do much and get tons of privileges.
Just because the private sector is a whore house (one of the reasons for this crisis) doesn't mean shit.

Can you prove the donations are anonymous? There is a reason why there is a limit to how much you can donate and that it need to be reported. Once its "anonymous" no one knows what is really happening and thats isn't something any of us wants with our public officials.

Being official anonymous but knowing who made them behind the scenes really burst your little pink bubble.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 12:53:05 PM »
The fact that people make more in the private sector doesn't mean that the public sector isn't enough, Obama got over 100K$ per year as a sentor, thats plenty for someone who doesn't do much and get tons of privileges.
Just because the private sector is a whore house (one of the reasons for this crisis) doesn't mean shit.

Can you prove the donations are anonymous? There is a reason why there is a limit to how much you can donate and that it need to be reported. Once its "anonymous" no one knows what is really happening and thats isn't something any of us wants with our public officials.

Being official anonymous but knowing who made them behind the scenes really burst your little pink bubble.

Again, you haven't proven he knows who donated anything... you're just making some conspiracy theory.

You really don't have any proof of anything, but you like to sound like you do.

Shameful.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 03:57:13 PM »
Again, you haven't proven he knows who donated anything... you're just making some conspiracy theory.

You really don't have any proof of anything, but you like to sound like you do.

Shameful.

Well luckily it doesn't work that way, the law require all donations to be registered to specific people in order to prevent these things and anything anonymous is illegal and need to be clarified.

I guess you missed that little part...but the FEC didn't!

Not to mention that on some things it's better to be extra cautious and assume that all is wrong and need to be proved right than the other way around.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2008, 04:14:43 PM »
Well luckily it doesn't work that way, the law require all donations to be registered to specific people in order to prevent these things and anything anonymous is illegal and need to be clarified.

I guess you missed that little part...but the FEC didn't!

Not to mention that on some things it's better to be extra cautious and assume that all is wrong and need to be proved right than the other way around.

So Obama's found guilty of some violation?

When did this happen?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2008, 09:05:01 PM »
So Obama's found guilty of some violation?

When did this happen?

The FEC is investigating the huge amount of suspicious donations he got.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 11:06:26 PM »
The FEC is investigating the huge amount of suspicious donations he got.

You let me know when he gets charged with a crime... I'm sure you'll be on top of it.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2008, 08:41:57 AM »
You let me know when he gets charged with a crime... I'm sure you'll be on top of it.

You're a sore loser.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2008, 09:47:32 AM »
You're a sore loser.

I'm afraid you haven't proven anything... How can I lose when you've not even begun to play.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2008, 12:22:36 PM »
I'm afraid you haven't proven anything... How can I lose when you've not even begun to play.

Your denial of facts is truly frightening.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »
Your denial of facts is truly frightening.

You have no shown a single "fact", except in your own mind.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2008, 10:03:42 PM »
You have no shown a single "fact", except in your own mind.

FEC rules and regulations seem like a negligible thing to you  :-\

In case you missed it, the point wasn't to prove Obama was behind all of that, because I'm sure he made it complicated enough and he personally will never fall for it.

The debate was over anonymous donations to political figures, something that should be abolished and I have reality and FEC laws to support me while all you have is some notion about how people shouldn't care you bribe government officials  ::)

But I guess it's too complex for you to follow  :-\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2008, 10:07:16 PM »
FEC rules and regulations seem like a negligible thing to you  :-\

In case you missed it, the point wasn't to prove Obama was behind all of that, because I'm sure he made it complicated enough and he personally will never fall for it.

The debate was over anonymous donations to political figures, something that should be abolished and I have reality and FEC laws to support me while all you have is some notion about how people shouldn't care you bribe government officials  ::)

But I guess it's too complex for you to follow  :-\

The simple fact is that you're sitting around saying someone did something illegal, yet no one is charging anyone with a crime.

The debate isn't really a debate because I have my opinion and you have yours... The second you have some proof of a crime, then you can talk to me about "fact".

Right now... The only fact, is that there has not been a crime, because if there was, someone would have been charged with one.

Apparently the whole innocent until proven guilty in a court of law is what's too complex... for you to understand... Then again, you're not from the US... so you probably don't get that premise of our laws.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2008, 09:27:48 AM »
The simple fact is that you're sitting around saying someone did something illegal, yet no one is charging anyone with a crime.

The debate isn't really a debate because I have my opinion and you have yours... The second you have some proof of a crime, then you can talk to me about "fact".

Right now... The only fact, is that there has not been a crime, because if there was, someone would have been charged with one.

Apparently the whole innocent until proven guilty in a court of law is what's too complex... for you to understand... Then again, you're not from the US... so you probably don't get that premise of our laws.

It's not my opinion it a law...but I guess that means nothing to a liberal...your mind is free of limitations  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 10:05:14 AM »

It's not my opinion it a law...but I guess that means nothing to a liberal...your mind is free of limitations  ::)

Laws are not always right... Again, if the law was broken, where is the charge?

Also, I'm not a liberal... but if you feel you have to label me as one to make yourself feel better... feel free.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2008, 10:19:01 AM »
Laws are not always right... Again, if the law was broken, where is the charge?

Also, I'm not a liberal... but if you feel you have to label me as one to make yourself feel better... feel free.

Sure that's such a bad law  ::)

Bribes should be legal, now I see the light  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2008, 10:20:59 AM »
Sure that's such a bad law  ::)

Bribes should be legal, now I see the light  ::)

The fact you can't see my rational behind how something that is anonymous can't be a bribe is absolutely ridiculous.

You are tired... I'll not respond to this again until you show me where someone is charged with a crime.... until then... Just sit there and suck it up.