Author Topic: BOOM BAAM BASE. MY 19 Inch Pythons in ya face!!!!!  (Read 29278 times)

spinnis

Re: BOOM BAAM BASE. MY 19 Inch Pythons in ya face!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2008, 12:11:47 PM »
No way it has 19inchs.

"it has" ??  ;D

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2008, 12:12:50 PM »
every job? slow down Mr exaggerate.

Ive been applying for all sorts of job, I will probably end up in a warehouse packing up shit,
Or putting stuff together for now.

Or as a store clerk somewhere close by.

I have bigger plans when I get a budget though.

Everyjob except cleaning and children is good to go!

what about being a trainer in your nearby gym?  Well you re far from being ripped but you have some muscle... Are you able to share your knowledges with random people and convince em of the benefits of a healthier lifestyle?

you would have to shave your facial hair also...

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2008, 12:13:27 PM »
16 inch tops.

spinnis

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2008, 12:15:32 PM »
what about being a trainer in your nearby gym?  Well you re far from being ripped but you have some muscle... Are you able to share your knowledges with random people and convince em of the benefits of a healthier lifestyle?

you would have to shave your facial hair also...

Dont have the money to "go thru" a personal trainer "education" :)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2008, 12:18:59 PM »
here in north america anyone ca be a trainer in most gyms, no need for an education or certificate. You just teach customers what you do for yourself and if you have a positive personality most recruiters would hire you.

Well it's a pretty boring and repetitive job like any other job (saying the same shit over and over to diff people everyday) but it's better than working in a warehouse...you can also train for free with the gym's equipment.

If you have to earn a very low pay, at least enjoy your job a little working in a positive environment.

And what about being a hotliner / customer support technician? you just have to know how to use a mouse and how to speak clearely in the phone.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2008, 12:19:19 PM »

plus, you really don't get good money until you have a good sized client base and that takes time to build

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2008, 12:23:27 PM »
plus, you really don't get good money until you have a good sized client base and that takes time to build

im talking about being a trainer in a gym, not a freelance personal trainer.

Here in canada most trainers introduce newcommers all day long to the gym, and sometimes personal train em for extra money/bonis an hour.

It goes like 8 to 10 dollars an hour depending on your diplomas / experience, and then up to 14 an hour of personal training with a client that ask to workout out with you in most canadian chains like goodlife/ curves/swann .

spinnis

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2008, 12:24:35 PM »
here in north america anyone ca be a trainer in most gyms, no need for an education or certificate.

The FULL certificate in sweden cost abouts 2-3 grand..

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2008, 12:26:12 PM »

Here in canada most trainers introduce newcommers all day long to the gym, and sometimes personal train em for extra money/bonis an hour.

It goes like 8 to 10 dollars an hour depending on your diplomas / experience, and then up to 14 an hour of personal training with a client that ask to workout out with you in most canadian chains like goodlife/ curves/swann .

My first job was 10 euros (100kr) an hour, and that was a really shitty putting stuff togheters work that didnt really work out well.

I dont think we even have jobs that only pays 8 bucks an hour.. :)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2008, 12:28:05 PM »

i was talking about being a club trainer as well

some gyms, do do the thing that you described and get a hourly wage but most of the gyms (around here) pay you a minimal flat wage and the rest of the money comes from your customer base

If you don't get enough clients then the gym will not allow you to work a certain amount of hours so they are not wasting their money paying you for just standing around

I'm actually certified and have all my auxillary certs (CPR/AED/ Adult first aid) and i'm making better money waiting tables

I will get a job stripping once summer comes along because that market dries up in the winter, for some odd reason.  You get 100 for 45 minutes and can make at least 75 bucks in tips (per my friend).  However, I question that he is making that much in tips cuz women don't have to pay/tip , for anything sexual

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2008, 12:29:09 PM »
Im trying to become some sort of a seller, because I know I would be good at it.

My friends mother owns a "company" so if I dont get a job soon I will probably contact her :)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2008, 12:29:14 PM »
My first job was 10 euros (100kr) an hour, and that was a really shitty putting stuff togheters work that didnt really work out well.

I dont think we even have jobs that only pays 8 bucks an hour.. :)

i know, in france i was paid 12 euros an hour 35 hours a week  as a content manager (office job) now here in canada i earn 10 dollars an hour for 40 to 45 hours a week. North america is just another world.

But life is much much cheaper than in europe. It's especially interesting when you come here with a lot of euros in your bank account...it's worth twice its value in north america. 10 000 euros = 22000 dollars or smthg.

spinnis

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2008, 12:30:34 PM »
i know, in france i was paid 12 euros an hour 35 hours a week  as a content manager (office job) now here in canada i earn 10 dollars an hour for 40 to 45 hours a week. North america is just another world.

But life is much much cheaper than in europe. It's especially interesting when you come here with a lot of euros in your bank account...it's worth twice its value in north america. 10 000 euros = 22000 dollars or smthg.

Yeah America is CHEAP compared to europe.
Especially gas, funnt stuff when americans complains about gas prices, they should visit sweden, especially a few years ago lol.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2008, 12:33:47 PM »
Swede, you're a tiny tit.  I'm gonna do you a favor and make you my little bottom twink.  Now oil up Lars and go make daddy a sammich ;D
Now you have a job. j/k

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2008, 12:34:08 PM »
i was talking about being a club trainer as well

some gyms, do do the thing that you described and get a hourly wage but most of the gyms (around here) pay you a minimal flat wage and the rest of the money comes from your customer base

If you don't get enough clients then the gym will not allow you to work a certain amount of hours so they are not wasting their money paying you for just standing around

I'm actually certified and have all my auxillary certs (CPR/AED/ Adult first aid) and i'm making better money waiting tables

I will get a job stripping once summer comes along because that market dries up in the winter, for some odd reason.  You get 100 for 45 minutes and can make at least 75 bucks in tips (per my friend).  However, I question that he is making that much in tips cuz women don't have to pay/tip , for anything sexual

well, it depends of your lifestyle, if you werent making enough money to sustain your lifestyle while being a trainer i cant say much. I was making 1100 to 1300 bucks (CAD)a month for 38 hours of work a week and i was able to spare 500 to 700 bucks a month.

But my main problem as a trainer was that i just got sick of it , to the point i wondered why i was sharing all my knowledges and energy with strangers for 12 dollars an hour.  It's a kind of job which forces you to give a lot but you dont get much in return .

Thats why i got back in an office working behind a computer screen, im payed slightly less but at least im not wasting my time helping people improve their life for nothing.

The best trainers are those who have absolutely no clue about what they re doing or neve rlifted a weight in their life: at least they re not wasting any knowledges, cause they dont have any. Bullshiting customers all week long suits em well.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »

But my main problem as a trainer was that i just got sick of it , to the point i wondered why i was sharing all my knowledges and energy with strangers for 12 dollars an hour.  It's a kind of job which forces you to give a lot but you dont get much in return .

that doesn't bother me as much as the fact that as a personal trainer you are really a baby sitter for adults and you have to pretend to care about them

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2008, 12:40:08 PM »
that doesn't bother me as much as the fact that as a personal trainer you are really a baby sitter for adults and you have to pretend to care about them

well in the begining i was really thrilled by all the trust customers placed in me, they were all relying on me to improve their whole fucking life.  But the more i implicated myself in the job, the less energy i had to focus on my own training. I couldnt look at weights anymore. It absolutely destroyed my passion over time. As soon as i switched job and started training at home again, i felt rejuvenated.

Sometimes sharing your passion with others destroy your passion. Having your passion as a job is not always that great, thats the main thing i learnt after being a PT for 6 months.

Also, working in a gym with so many insecure people gets boring pretty quick.

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2008, 12:42:30 PM »
Swede, you're a tiny tit.  I'm gonna do you a favor and make you my little bottom twink.  Now oil up Lars and go make daddy a sammich ;D
Now you have a job. j/k

I didnt know you all of a sudden turned white?

;D

spinnis

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2008, 12:45:54 PM »
Sometimes sharing your passion with others destroy your passion. Having your passion as a job is not always that great, thats the main thing i learnt after being a PT for 6 months.

Truth right there.
I have helped a few people loose Alot of weight etc etc, wasted alot of time on them.
Some lost almost a 100 pounds.

Then I "let them go" and BAAM they got fat again, felt like I fucking wasted my time, which I basically did.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2008, 12:47:06 PM »
Truth right there.
I have helped a few people loose Alot of weight etc etc, wasted alot of time on them.

Then I "let them go" and BAAM they got fat again, felt like I fucking wasted my time, which I basically did.

are you on drugs swede
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2008, 12:47:08 PM »
I didnt know you all of a sudden turned white?

;D

You are Lars ;D :-* :-X

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2008, 12:49:02 PM »
Truth right there.

well thats not exactly what i was saying. I said that giving away informations you learnt by yourself and that allowed you to get in a better shape/have more confidence and more mental discipline over years than the average joe isnt worth it for 10 or even 20 (20 bucks and hours = Chief Personal Trainer) bucks.

I couldnt care less if people wouldnt make any gains even with all the advices i gave em. It would just mean they were stupid compared to other customers that would understand the basics ant then take their own physical activity in hands.

spinnis

« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2008, 12:52:47 PM »
are you on drugs swede

Drugs are for weak people.

and not old enugh for AAS which I dont consider to be drugs.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2008, 12:58:21 PM »
Drugs are for weak people.

and not old enugh for AAS which I dont consider to be drugs.

ok bro

congrats on the nineteens
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2008, 01:01:11 PM »
ok bro

congrats on the nineteens

Those aren't nineteens, especially at 5'7.  Mine are 20 unpumped at 5'9.5 and look alot bigger than his.