Author Topic: King Kamali : 585x6 flat bench  (Read 5354 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: King Kamali : 585x6 flat bench
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 03:30:28 PM »
Just another FRAUD in bb, no surprise, BB=ALL LIES, ALL DRUGS + G4P
I am a big baby

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 03:32:28 PM »
no fucckng way on earth did he do that, that would make him one of the best raw benchers of all time, up there with James Henderson or Glen Chabot.

knowing Shari it was done, if at all, on a smith machine with spotters for the spotters

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 03:41:31 PM »
In the positive section King Kamali claimed 585x6 on flat bench ...Maybe I'm not doin the math right but he benches 90 lbs more than Coleman for 1 extra rep ??????????

This is at his strongest...

Discuss

haha,

as if his claims of him being natural at 300 pounds (with visible abs) is true... ::) he thinks we are stupid.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 07:22:32 PM »
hahahaahhahaahhaah 585 :D

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 07:42:26 PM »
i dont doubt that he did some form of "bench" on the smith machine. He is famous for his craptastic style

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 12:25:19 AM »
After 91, poster child for LAZY bodybuilding at its finest...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 12:35:55 AM »
Here is the Rumor I heard...More or less...

In New York a couple years back, he ran his mouth and couldn't back it up...Some dude was in the gym and did 12 reps with 405 on the flat bench like it was nothing...Rumor has it that King kept telling "his buddies" that it was OK but nothing close to "his league"...King would throw as many 45's on the smith and have countless spotters help him move the weight a couple inches...When the guy found out about King's comments. The guy was waiting for Kings chest day to come up and sure as shit King started warming up chest(the guy even had a buddy ask King what he was training that day)...He went over to king and the had words and the guy said lets see what you got...But only on a real machine...After King warmed up to 225 on the smith machine flat bench, King said your lucky I just did chest yesterday, blah blah blah or some shit like that...When asked about warming up chest, King stated something like " I always like to stretch the muscle I trained the day before"...Well needless to say, King disappeared from the gym the next day and wasn't seen for weeks if not months later...By then, he stopped doing flats on the smith and complained of an injury altogether...Who knows how true this story is...But it makes alot of sense about the way King used to train and the fact that he is throwing out retarded numbers like these...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 01:13:01 AM »
Here is the Rumor I heard...More or less...

In New York a couple years back, he ran his mouth and couldn't back it up...Some dude was in the gym and did 12 reps with 405 on the flat bench like it was nothing...Rumor has it that King kept telling "his buddies" that it was OK but nothing close to "his league"...King would throw as many 45's on the smith and have countless spotters help him move the weight a couple inches...When the guy found out about King's comments. The guy was waiting for Kings chest day to come up and sure as shit King started warming up chest(the guy even had a buddy ask King what he was training that day)...He went over to king and the had words and the guy said lets see what you got...But only on a real machine...After King warmed up to 225 on the smith machine flat bench, King said your lucky I just did chest yesterday, blah blah blah or some shit like that...When asked about warming up chest, King stated something like " I always like to stretch the muscle I trained the day before"...Well needless to say, King disappeared from the gym the next day and wasn't seen for weeks if not months later...By then, he stopped doing flats on the smith and complained of an injury altogether...Who knows how true this story is...But it makes alot of sense about the way King used to train and the fact that he is throwing out retarded numbers like these...

hahaha, did he recover from that owning?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 01:24:24 AM »
King Kamali is Vince Goodrum with access to gear.  They are both completely full of shit and themselves.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 01:42:52 AM »
Hehe.

Is Kamali still claiming that 585 for 6 bench?

LMFAO.

What a clown.
As empty as paradise

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 01:54:17 AM »
As a general rule, you can't really say how much a person can lift based just on what they look like, but in King's case, given the kind of guy he is who takes a million pics in the gym and outside throughout the year, you can bet he'd have tons of pics and videos of him doing said feat if he really did do it, which I don't think he can. I doubt he can even do 405 lb. 315 for a few reps on the smith machine with a spotter or 2 is probably closer to the truth. He can prove us all wrong by providing proof, of course.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 01:56:12 AM »
Remember guys,  King used Muscletech supplements at one point in time.  You know what they can do for a bodybuilder.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 02:46:49 AM »
Just another FRAUD in bb, no surprise, BB=ALL LIES, ALL DRUGS + G4P

Is this what attracted you to this forum?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 02:52:08 AM »
Is this what attracted you to this forum?

Many of us are here to laught at these freaks.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 03:03:07 AM »
Oh, my bad, excellent use of time there, I applaud your lack of actual interests to spend time on.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 03:13:11 AM »
Oh, my bad, excellent use of time there, I applaud your lack of actual interests to spend time on.

Awww, donīt take it so seriously.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 03:18:45 AM »
I was merely encouraging you to realise the pointlessness of your own existence, sorry if it struck a nerve.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 03:21:03 AM »
I was merely encouraging you to realise the pointlessness of your own existence, sorry if it struck a nerve.

You admire oiled men in thongs.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 03:22:28 AM »
They're my favourite, why else would someone spend so much time on a bodybuilding forum?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2008, 04:18:03 AM »
knowing Shari it was done, if at all, on a smith machine with spotters for the spotters

lol @ "with spotters for the spotters"

you're a funny fuck when you want to be

but you're still a stinking Arab....sorry

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2008, 11:59:01 AM »
When Ted Arcidi became the first man to bench 700,his best bench was,I think,565X5.So Kamali is stronger then Ted Arcidi.The best Raw bencher out there today is Jeremy Hornstra,and he can not do 585X6,but Kamali can.I dont know why these guys just dont jump in bench for money meets and take all the cash.They could do it without even training for it.

However,we still have Johnny Jackson claiming an 815lb squat with ZERO gear[ass to heels]and yet in full gear his best is 821.Thats bodybuilding for you.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2008, 12:09:14 PM »
When Ted Arcidi became the first man to bench 700,his best bench was,I think,565X5.So Kamali is stronger then Ted Arcidi.The best Raw bencher out there today is Jeremy Hornstra,and he can not do 585X6,but Kamali can.I dont know why these guys just dont jump in bench for money meets and take all the cash.They could do it without even training for it.

However,we still have Johnny Jackson claiming an 815lb squat with ZERO gear[ass to heels]and yet in full gear his best is 821.Thats bodybuilding for you.
exactly, if you remember that clip of James Henderson benching that was on here a few days ago he did six plates and like a 5 for 3 reps and now Kamlali can do twice as many reps with it, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ok. :D

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2008, 05:08:29 PM »
Some of these claims are just absolutly ridiculous hahahaha

a lift like this clownmali would claim as "all him" with "a little help" from his spotters

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2008, 05:26:38 PM »

You mean Johnny "Muscleweb" Jackson? 8)

Haha.

Nice one, Billy-Moe.

Nice one.
As empty as paradise

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2008, 05:27:50 PM »
You mean Johnny "Muscleweb" Jackson? 8)

Haha.

Nice one, Billy-Moe.

Nice one.
ass to grass in a g-string is hella impressive.