Author Topic: People who shouldn't give advice  (Read 3055 times)

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
People who shouldn't give advice
« on: December 06, 2008, 09:42:28 AM »
Apparently the G&O board is too childish to have any kind of conversation.   What is your opinions on this? 
Does anyone here get advice from people who should not be giving it?   My wife was having a conversation the other day with this silverback gorilla we work with.  She (the gorilla) was telling my wife that diet soda is really bad for her bones and should not be drinking it.  This advice is coming from a girl who just had gastro bypass because she was so obese, and a month later is back to eating pizza and mexican almost daily.  WTF?  Anyone else have any similar experiences?  Do they realize how retarded they look giving this kind of advice on health?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: People who shouldn't give advice
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 03:39:05 AM »
It's no different than taking advice from roided out meathead at the gym when you ask him what he eats.  Oh yeah and the real reason I look like I do has jack to do with diet and everything to do with all the drugs I shoot in my ass.  Tell your wife to ignore the fat bitch. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 03:43:34 AM »
It's no different than taking advice from roided out meathead at the gym when you ask him what he eats.  Oh yeah and the real reason I look like I do has jack to do with diet and everything to do with all the drugs I shoot in my ass.  Tell your wife to ignore the fat bitch
And kick her in the kunt  ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 03:44:26 AM »
And kick her in the kunt  ;D

In her case  girl + GUT = GUNT.   ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 03:52:16 AM »
In her case  #### + GUT = GUNT.   ;D
lol I just saw that thread hahaha  ;D

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 07:46:10 AM »
In her case  #### + GUT = GUNT.   ;D

Otherwise known as "sperm belly"

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 08:26:06 AM »
The biggest thing that aggravates me is these steroid users who think they are training experts.  Give me advice when your off the drugs and I can see what you really look like.  How many of you have seen these zeros in the gym start taking steroids for the first time and then make massive gains.  Then when they stop because of finances, health, or legal problems look like crap. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »
The biggest thing that aggravates me is these steroid users who think they are training experts.  Give me advice when your off the drugs and I can see what you really look like.  How many of you have seen these zeros in the gym start taking steroids for the first time and then make massive gains.  Then when they stop because of finances, health, or legal problems look like crap. 

Welcome to the world of internet bodybuilding.  Everyone who uses steroids is a "guru".  You're exactly correct.  It's a fucking joke.  I've been on these boards for 8+ years.  3/4 of the posters are bullshit druggies who know fuck all about training naturally or growing muscle without drugs.  Hell that's why most people turn to steroids in the first place.  They don't know what they are doing or they are too lazy.  I know a long time member from a board who started out as a newbie.  He was a skinny twink.  Over the last few years he's taken a shitload of drugs and if you didn't know his history and just saw his pics you'd think he was built and has a good solid amount of muscle.  Now he dishes out training, nutrition, and steroid advice like he's 40 years old and has a PhD in nutrition and pharmacology.  He posts on all the popular boards.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 04:05:12 PM »
Apparently the G&O board is too childish to have any kind of conversation.   What is your opinions on this? 
Does anyone here get advice from people who should not be giving it?   My wife was having a conversation the other day with this silverback gorilla we work with.  She (the gorilla) was telling my wife that diet soda is really bad for her bones and should not be drinking it.  This advice is coming from a girl who just had gastro bypass because she was so obese, and a month later is back to eating pizza and mexican almost daily.  WTF?  Anyone else have any similar experiences?  Do they realize how retarded they look giving this kind of advice on health?

I had this know-it-all aunt who criticized one of her daughters-in-law who had just lost 20 lbs through exercise.  This aunt said, "Well, that's really not the BEST way to lose weight!"  This woman weighs almost 300 lbs so stfu...

This same woman, one time when I was a lad, was polishing off her FOURTH ice cream sandwich and said, "I was thin as a rail before these g.d. kids were born!"  I later told my mother what she said and my mother replied, "HA!  We had to squeeze her into a size 18 dress on her wedding day!" 

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 01:31:55 AM »
Welcome to the world of internet bodybuilding.  Everyone who uses steroids is a "guru".  You're exactly correct.  It's a fucking joke.  I've been on these boards for 8+ years.  3/4 of the posters are bullshit druggies who know fuck all about training naturally or growing muscle without drugs.  Hell that's why most people turn to steroids in the first place.  They don't know what they are doing or they are too lazy.  I know a long time member from a board who started out as a newbie.  He was a skinny twink.  Over the last few years he's taken a shitload of drugs and if you didn't know his history and just saw his pics you'd think he was built and has a good solid amount of muscle.  Now he dishes out training, nutrition, and steroid advice like he's 40 years old and has a PhD in nutrition and pharmacology.  He posts on all the popular boards.

TP4U