Author Topic: a wound that will not heal  (Read 20493 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: a wound that will not heal
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2008, 10:48:34 AM »
This beautfiul tribute needs to be posted again, look at the way he adoringly stares at his nephew and holds hands with aaron baker

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/moosegay/video/x6yqcz_moosegay_lifestyle

ahahahahahaha

holy shit!

who is responsible for this?

very well done, sir.
b

J Grey

Re: GHEY J HAS NO FAITH IN GOD
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2008, 10:49:44 AM »
You're the one pounding away at the bible.  ::) Jackass.

You're the one pounding away at the piss.  ::) Faggot.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »
You're the one pounding away at the piss.  ::) Faggot.
HEY MORON, YOUR OWN CHERISHED BOOK OF PROVERBS INSTRUCTS YOU TO DRINK YOUR OWN URINE.

YOU, being the bible-pounding queer you are, have absolutely no place to speak against it.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2008, 10:52:23 AM »
This beautfiul tribute needs to be posted again, look at the way he adoringly stares at his nephew and holds hands with aaron baker

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/moosegay/video/x6yqcz_moosegay_lifestyle

:-X

J Grey

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2008, 10:53:39 AM »
HEY MORON, YOUR OWN CHERISHED BOOK OF PROVERBS INSTRUCTS YOU TO DRINK YOUR OWN URINE.

YOU, being the bible-pounding queer you are, have absolutely no place to speak against it.

hahahahahahahahaha

well is a well not a penis you skinny twink.  Go lift some weights and suck falcon's cock, drink your piss and sit there debating when the world
will come to an end.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2008, 10:57:33 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha

well is a well not a penis you skinny twink.  Go lift some weights and suck falcon's cock, drink your piss and sit there debating when the world
will come to an end.

cistern: a sac or cavity containing natural body fluid.

"Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well." (The Book of Proverbs 5:15) ;)

"But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?" (Isaiah 36:12) (See also 2 Kings 18:27)

-----------------
(Apparently you missed this part, the CISTERN part, it's not talking about a fucking hole in the ground idiot.
You are incapable of any depth of thought past that of a retard.  ::) )

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2008, 10:59:54 AM »
One other thing I would recommend... and I'm hoping this isn't taken the wrong way, but as a homosexual man who has used intravenous steroids, and in light of your continuing history of health problems (nerve infections etc etc), perhaps you should consider a HIV test?

No offense intended. Just being pragmatic.

The Luke

I don't recall an outing. What did I miss?

J Grey

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2008, 11:06:14 AM »
cistern: a sac or cavity containing natural body fluid.

"Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well." (The Book of Proverbs 5:15) ;)

"But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?" (Isaiah 36:12) (See also 2 Kings 18:27)

-----------------
(Apparently you missed this part, the CISTERN part, it's not talking about a fucking hole in the ground idiot.
You are incapable of any depth of thought past that of a retard.  ::) )

Genesis 26:21 And they digged another well, and strove for that also: and he called the name of it Sitnah.

Genesis 16:14 Wherefore the well was called Beerlahairoi; behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered.

Genesis 24:11 And he made his camels to kneel down without the city by a well of water at the time of the evening, even the time that women go out to draw water.

Proverbs 10:11 The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2008, 11:08:45 AM »

Genesis 26:21 And they digged another well, and strove for that also: and he called the name of it Sitnah.

Genesis 16:14 Wherefore the well was called Beerlahairoi; behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered.

Genesis 24:11 And he made his camels to kneel down without the city by a well of water at the time of the evening, even the time that women go out to draw water.

Proverbs 10:11 The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

Does this address the use of the word CISTERN? No.

"Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well." (The Book of Proverbs 5:15)

You only hear what you want to hear, you're a mental midget who has reached the limit of his intellectual capacity.

You are one pathetic human being Ghey J. Chasing me around getbig mad cause you tried to drink your own piss but were too pussy to handle it, because even if you did handle it you're too pussy to even hide it from your fiance, who wouldn't marry you if she found out BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T REALLY LOVE YOUR QUEER ASS, mad because you don't believe in god or your own bible you thump away at.  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2008, 11:10:24 AM »
I'm a bit confused MJ. You're an educated man, who works in the medical profession, and you're coming to a bodybuilding website for personal medical advice?

Regardless; welcome back.
a

J Grey

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2008, 11:11:05 AM »
Does this address the use of the word CISTERN? No.

"Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well." (The Book of Proverbs 5:15)

You only hear what you want to hear, you're a mental midget who has reached the limit of his intellectual capacity.

You are one pathetic human being Ghey J. Chasing me around getbig mad cause you tried to drink your own piss but were too pussy to handle it, because even if you did handle it you're too pussy to even hide it from your fiance, who wouldn't marry you if she found out BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T REALLY LOVE YOUR QUEER ASS, mad because you don't believe in god or your own bible you thump away at.  ::)

way to copy and paste the same shit on every thread, you fucking skinny piss drinking faggot.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2008, 11:17:19 AM »

way to copy and paste the same shit on every thread, you fucking skinny piss drinking faggot.
That doesn't address the use of the word cistern either, queer. That quote means "Drink your own body fluid."

You're a pussy in every aspect in life. You lack courage, pound a bible you don't believe in, and know deep down your fiance doesn't love you.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2008, 11:18:48 AM »

everything you seem to have to say in some way references homos, or fags or something gay... i think that says a lot about you. maybe a closet homo?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
GHEY J = CLOSET HOMO
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2008, 11:20:39 AM »

everything you seem to have to say in some way references homos, or fags or something gay... i think that says a lot about you. maybe a closet homo?
Yes, this is where his aggression comes from exactly.
Whenever someone's aggressive like that it means there's part of them they feel horrible about.  :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2008, 11:21:51 AM »

Most of it was deleted because Ron fears lawsuits, but the short version is Jimmy Thompson and Sergiopump outed Moose as gay with some stories from the 80's bodybuilding scene they were witness to.

Stories? Ok, so it wasn't like they exposed a fagtacular MySpace love affair or posted pics of him stripping aboard the SS Sausagefest.    

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2008, 11:23:57 AM »
Stories? Ok, so it wasn't like they exposed a fagtacular MySpace love affair or posted pics of him stripping aboard the SS Sausagefest.    
No. Just stories, rumours, and allegations. No real proof whatsoever.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »
pics of him stripping aboard the SS Sausagefest.    

No, that was Derek Anthony, not Moose.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2008, 11:25:16 AM »
No. Just stories, rumours, and allegations. No real proof whatsoever.

Jimmy Thompson claimed first-hand knowledge, so it really comes down to his credibility vs Moose's.
Ron: "I am lazy."

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2008, 11:26:42 AM »
However he did stop posting as soon as he was outed....this kind of confirmed it.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »
More like "a thread that will not heal"....   ::)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2008, 11:29:12 AM »
Jimmy Thompson claimed first-hand knowledge, so it really comes down to his credibility vs Moose's.
Didn't Jimmy also tell stories of Danny Padilla and Franco Columbu being forced to dress in schoolboy uniforms and being sodomized by the Weiders. Also a story of Shawn Ray being put in a tribal outfit, also sodomized and being made to respond to the name "Little Oohuru". Those stories sound real credible to me. ::)

sergiopump

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2008, 11:29:59 AM »
I personally saw him in the company of Chris Dickerson in the early 80's, he was one of his groupies, Chris liked his boys to dress in leather and grow moustaches, and Chris had many of them in those days.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2008, 11:31:13 AM »
Hi Moosejay, sorry about your situation!  Some websites that may be of interest to you:

Top Websites for Non Healing WoundsTop Websites for Non Healing Wounds from RightHealth Editor's Picks

non-healing wound Symptoms, Treatments and Resources - MedHelp
This page is MedHelp's authoritative resource for non-healing wound including symptoms, treatment, causes and diagnoses. MedHelp's non-healing wound page ...
www.medhelp.org

eMedicine - Wound Healing, Chronic Wounds : Article by Jorge I de ...
Nonhealing chronic wounds are a challenge to the patient, the health care professional, and the health care system. They significantly impair the quality of ...

www.emedicine.com

Negative Pressure Wound Therapy/Vacuum-Assisted Closure (VAC) for ...
The evidence supporting the use of vacuum-assisted wound therapy in the treatment of chronic. nonhealing wounds exists primarily in the form of ...

www.cigna.com

wound care consultants (be prepared for graphic pics)

www.wound.com/

Also from what I've read on it briefly if you smoke, it could be a major factor in impairing the healing process.
R

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2008, 11:31:33 AM »
I personally saw him in the company of Chris Dickerson in the early 80's, he was one of his groupies, Chris liked his boys to dress in leather and grow moustaches, and Chris had many of them in those days.
And there you have it folks!

Moosejay

« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2008, 11:37:04 AM »
I'm a bit confused MJ. You're an educated man, who works in the medical profession, and you're coming to a bodybuilding website for personal medical advice?

Regardless; welcome back.

You never know who can offer a solution. I have been to the best medical minds without solutions.